Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
God someone take this nasty evil dirty little b down! She hasnt got an original thought in her thick brain! #getajob....Why don't you get a job you lazy cow! Putting ur snout up at people! Parading in front of ur phone selling se to ur arse lickers! She really thinks she's something doesn't she! Why don't you do a live for Q&A let's see how clever you are then with ur clap backs! Hope her passport goes missing! She's nothing but an in direct show off!

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I've reported that video for bullying and harassment because that's exactly what she is doing because she knows her huns with pounce and she looks like the injured party while they do the harassing. She's disgusting. See how she calls them her nice followers. Her little minions who don't question her. Sorry Aimee but we live in a world where an opinion is free and everyone has them even you unfortunately.
I have reported it too! She can’t complain about trolls and then make videos like that !!
The hashtags too! Maybe she needs to #getajob!

Attachments

• IMG_8843.jpeg
    IMG_8843.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 92

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I have reported it as well
Wasn’t even a nasty comment. They have every right to comment and pull her up if they thought she was driving illegally!!
As someone said above, somebody needs to bring this nasty conniving b down !
Looks like she has been crying in that video and drunk 🥴
Sad low life of society , that’s all she is , a nobody
At least the commenter doesn’t accept handouts of laundered stolen money you skank !!

Mar 7, 2024
On today's 🐄💩 bingo card in having:
* reading comments about illegal driving and will suddenly do a uturn and a clapback oblviously she meant Halfords replaced the front wipers weeks ago she's just having the back ones fixed today.
* I'm guessing there is a tall dark tatted mechanic at the garage as she finally washed her hair- he follows her and offers to fix the damage from the bamboons.
* trying on gaudy I'll fitting clothes in the care home bedroom stood on one leg eye f*cking herself whilst asking the camera what it thinks of the outfit.
*take away as she's been so busy and H is off to her dad's tomorrow.

What's on your bingo card?
I called a clap back about the wipers👏 what's my prize 🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
There's a very long list of people who wanna join

I have reported it as well
Wasn’t even a nasty comment. They have every right to comment and pull her up if they thought she was driving illegally!!
As someone said above, somebody needs to bring this nasty conniving b down !
Looks like she has been crying in that video and drunk 🥴
Sad low life of society , that’s all she is , a nobody
At least the commenter doesn’t accept handouts of laundered stolen money you skank !!
That mollipops account has been leaving comments for days along with another account called Hannah. She hasn’t been deleting those but she has been deleting other hate and of course all the comments on her GMC fake Harper skincare ad.

Would surprise me if that’s Aimee trolling herself. She will leave the comments up so her Huns see she is being trolled then clap back. The clap back obviously earns her money and feeds her ego when the huns blow smoke up her arse she isn’t stupid.

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Have I missed a chunk? About old woman posts?
I think the comments have been deleted babe that old girl wrote but the clap princess slipped up with writing gurl on a post that was quickly deleted 🤣🤣
We know catpiss uses that world and it seems like we had good old slut drop Shirley here the other day & last night her pathetic daughter 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That mollipops account has been leaving comments for days along with another account called Hannah. She hasn’t been deleting those but she has been deleting other hate or of course all the comments on her GMC fake Harper skincare ad.

Would surprise me if that’s Aimee trolling herself. She will leave the comments up so her Huns see she is being trolled then clap back. The clap back obviously earns her money and feeds her ego when the huns blow smoke up her arse she isn’t stupid.

She’s defo making up accounts to leave comments to herself to clap back at or con her Huns into believing she gets hate. She barely gets what you could call hate so she needs to make it up.

Manny

Mar 8, 2024
She is more concerned about someone putting the model of her car incorrectly than the fact that she, yet again, doesn't know the law and is driving with damaged wipers :rolleyes: Is she actually for real ???
The piece of rubber, shaimeee is the most important part !!! It's the rubber that actually removes the water and keeps your windshield clear! It was like 10 cm of it sticking out! the p[plastic parts that move are not that important, it's the damage of the said rubber that is important and against the law to drive with it being damaged !

I will be reporting it together with her videos from the car! proving that she drove it in the rain!

She shouldn't be allowed to drive at all! How can you drive and not know the highway code etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.