Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her DUD....how cocky is she tonight, even more so than usual! 😡😡
Attached screen shots ...
1 - her lying (shock) about not using sun beds despite her body being tanned when she's just advertising drops for the face 😏

2 - addresses the phantom cat sitter is coming again, obviously has less of a life than her to be available at a drop of a cat 🤣

3 - be afraid ladies because she can send us to lily to set us all straight !! 🦸

🤣🤣🤣
Sad sacks!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t know which child I feel more sorry for regarding the holiday. They can’t possibly stay in the same room or even apartment as each other - Max is a very early riser and noisy with it. Can you imagine Aimless with all that noise at 5 in the morning - hilarious 😂
Lily won’t want to hang about with a 9yo at her age and Max and Harper can’t really ‘play’ together. Plus if Steph doesn’t drink cos of being fully with it for her kids while Aimless is knocking back Sangria like it’s going out of fashion, it’s going to get very fraught!

Her huns really are as thick as bloody mince, aren’t they! I’ve just, for the first time ever read all the comments on tonight’s DUD. What in the blue blazes are these women on? Some of them - not all I hasten to add - look fairly sensible. But the absolute bo**ocks that they spout is unbelievable. Feeding her narcissistic personality by fawning all over her, makes me want to vomit over my phone 😑

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I don’t know which child I feel more sorry for regarding the holiday. They can’t possibly stay in the same room or even apartment as each other - Max is a very early riser and noisy with it. Can you imagine Aimless with all that noise at 5 in the morning - hilarious 😂
Lily won’t want to hang about with a 9yo at her age and Max and Harper can’t really ‘play’ together. Plus if Steph doesn’t drink cos of being fully with it for her kids while Aimless is knocking back Sangria like it’s going out of fashion, it’s going to get very fraught!

Her huns really are as thick as bloody mince, aren’t they! I’ve just, for the first time ever read all the comments on tonight’s DUD. What in the blue blazes are these women on? Some of them - not all I hasten to add - look fairly sensible. But the absolute bo**ocks that they spout is unbelievable. Feeding her narcissistic personality by fawning all over her, makes me want to vomit over my phone 😑

I want to take half of her Huns phones away they shouldn’t be trusted with one 😂😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton

Her minions blow my
mind! How do you cook your pasta hun? How do you make mash? How do you peel your potatoes? Where do you buy your potatoes from? Can we watch you cut your cucumbers? How long do you cook your potato for? Where do you buy your crisps? I’m really worried you haven’t posted all day! I would love to be your friend! It’s ok to feel your feelings! You deserve a takeaway treat day! i have just ordered some fluff! Not a brain cell between them

Mar 8, 2024

Especially with her hang overs at 5am 🤣🤣🤣
But i agree I don't think they will be in the same room/apartment, because as much as vav is a cnut like her she seems pretty tidy... But then stig of the dump is tidy compared to old catpiss 😁

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Her minions blow my
mind! How do you cook your pasta hun? How do you make mash? How do you peel your potatoes? Where do you buy your potatoes from? Can we watch you cut your cucumbers? How long do you cook your potato for? Where do you buy your crisps? I’m really worried you haven’t posted all day! I would love to be your friend! It’s ok to feel your feelings! You deserve a takeaway treat day! i have just ordered some fluff! Not a brain cell between them
I honestly can’t cope with that much stupid in one go 😂😂
It’s like they all share just the one brain cell between them!

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Especially with her hang overs at 5am 🤣🤣🤣
But i agree I don't think they will be in the same room/apartment, because as much as vav is a cnut like her she seems pretty tidy... But then stig of the dump is tidy compared to old catpiss 😁
Personally, I think the two families going together is a recipe for disaster 🙌🏻😂😂 I can’t wait to see what se they post.

Status
Not open for further replies.