Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s fing tragic isn’t it. Like what a pointless existence 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s like a quick hit for a drug/gambling or any addict, and boom as soon as it’s had it, the feeling goes.
Yes and that’s why she pisses so many people off. Her response is “jealousy”
I can assure her it’s not jealousy it’s just so irritating watching her lie through her teeth in every post she makes, that and deleting any comments that don’t suit her sales pitch.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
‘Going on holiday with OUR friends’

Err when has Harper met Steph, max and Lily?? To my knowledge she hasn’t.

Honestly I don’t think there is a sentence she isn’t talking s.
So therefore not taking your own child on holiday alone means no one else with you with friends means other people there does she keep saying it so that it makes her believe it 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
She seems to buy a lot of instant coffee for someone who got a fancy expensive coffee machine for Christmas - did it get lobbed in a skip with a pile of moldy mugs as it was too much effort to clean it I wonder? Why does she bother filming a tesco haul, it's as bland and predictable as she is 😴

Didn't that machine cost something like 400 quid or something or am i mixed up with something else? Disgusting if she just threw it away, she could have cleaned it and given it to rrrrr charleh who probably would have appreciated it and been greatful for it. I know cleaning it would be an effort for aimes but surely she could just do it the once given in reality it would be effortless. I don't and never had a coffee machine but i can still figure out that it's effortless to keep the thing clean.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Edit…. She does piss me the fing do off!!! I’d love to be able to work again, until I can find something that helps with my fibromyalgia, mental health, and agrophobia I’m stuck. She pisses me off so bad
Im so sorry you are struggling and I hope you have good support around you. Its not easy dealing with what you are. I have a friend who suffers with agoraphobia and her mental health and it can be very isolating. Be kind to yourself ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Didn't that machine cost something like 400 quid or something or am i mixed up with something else? Disgusting if she just threw it away, she could have cleaned it and given it to rrrrr charleh who probably would have appreciated it and been greatful for it. I know cleaning it would be an effort for aimes but surely she could just do it the once given in reality it would be effortless. I don't and never had a coffee machine but i can still figure out that it's effortless to keep the thing clean.
It will make an appearance now for sure with some sarky comment 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.