Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just seen r Charlie has been bedbound for 36hrs as been poorly, good job she has her loving mother to go over and look after her....oh no wait 🤔🤔 she makes it so obvious A is her favorite!
Charlie actually seemed quite subdued but even ill still looks clean and managed to change her bed ! If I was her i'd do the 2 old slags off, she manages perfectly well without them!

Also watched Wendy's food shop, so 3 (with Aimee super size one!) bottles of alcohol for 1 dinner and no doubt that won't be it! They really do have a alcohol problem 🫤

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Just seen r Charlie has been bedbound for 36hrs as been poorly, good job she has her loving mother to go over and look after her....oh no wait 🤔🤔 she makes it so obvious A is her favorite!
Charlie actually seemed quite subdued but even ill still looks clean and managed to change her bed ! If I was her i'd do the 2 old slags off, she manages perfectly well without them!

Also watched Wendy's food shop, so 3 (with Aimee super size one!) bottles of alcohol for 1 dinner and no doubt that won't be it! They really do have a alcohol problem 🫤
It’s shocking really! I feel a bit bad for her! I don’t know how it doesn’t bother her tbh

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Anyone got the video pls? @Lurker x

Also..had she brushed that nest today...or washed....🙄

You’ve tagged the wrong person but I wasn’t sure what videos you meant? So here’s DUD and the cocktail tasting one? Let me know if it wasn’t either of these and I’ll happily get the right one xx

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000co3hqvnog65hlp78rsu0.mp4
    16.5 MB
  • v0f044gc0000co3fs07og65v2park9e0.mp4
    24.8 MB
Mar 8, 2024
You’ve tagged the wrong person but I wasn’t sure what videos you meant? So here’s DUD and the cocktail tasting one? Let me know if it wasn’t either of these and I’ll happily get the right one xx
Oh god sorry...and thank you ❤️ 😊 xx

Apr 17, 2023
This mornings s show from the infested, crusty catpiss for the blocked people.
Sorry if this has already been said. But wtf is she wearing sunglasses on top of her head first thing in the morning before her “first sip of the day”? Who in their right fing mind wakes up and think “I’ll just pop my sunglasses on my head before I get out of bed?” Unless of course she’s got the mother of all hangovers/comedowns and she can’t stand the “bright light” i.e daylight

I just don’t get it. It’s not cool nor clever she just looks like a t

Mar 8, 2024
Few thoughts...

Say idk or o...k one more time...I will shove 2 cans up your arse and the other 2 down your throat!

Hammer...didn't need an appearance.. u also don't need a hammer to take furniture down...liar...

You can't open cans because 1 you are stupid and 2 because of those germ filled claws...

Hyperactive...pissed up bratty cow..

Have a wash u dirty..stinking lazy cow!

Think that's all.. Thanks ☺️ 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 17, 2023
Both Catpiss & her tricycle mother are both cockgobbling thundercunts. Both have been round the block more times than a tramps dog, both reek of desperation, we know that Catpiss has a disease ridden growler, the old tricycle is probably clapped too & both of them are alcoholics.
I’ve always used cock juggling thundercunts but never cockgobbling I shall tuck this away for future reference!

Another one of my faves is knuckle dragging swamp donkey and i think this also sums this pair of fs up nicely

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Both Catpiss & her tricycle mother are both cockgobbling thundercunts. Both have been round the block more times than a tramps dog, both reek of desperation, we know that Catpiss has a disease ridden growler, the old tricycle is probably clapped too & both of them are alcoholics.
Cockgobbling thundercunts…amazing xx TL…give this a thread title, please xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry if this has already been said. But wtf is she wearing sunglasses on top of her head first thing in the morning before her “first sip of the day”? Who in their right fing mind wakes up and think “I’ll just pop my sunglasses on my head before I get out of bed?” Unless of course she’s got the mother of all hangovers/comedowns and she can’t stand the “bright light” i.e daylight

I just don’t get it. It’s not cool nor clever she just looks like a t

Attachments

• IMG_4504.jpeg
    IMG_4504.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.