Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
She talks to her phone. Eats with her phone. Moans to her phone. Sells se on her phone. Overall she is just pathetic and desperate for any sort of attention to the point she will go on holiday with staff who happily slagged her off to another girl on live for all to see. It’s embarrassing. Alls I can say is her poor daughter deserves better

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee ... dragging ya bottle of Kylie to bed
Rooting around for ya dildo ...yes Aimee it was YOU that said Harold Twist found a dirty used sex toy in your bed you dirty f....scummy t....disgusting rat......we ALL know how desperate you are for a bit of cock but no man will go near your STI infected sweaty dirty filthy minge so u gotta use sex toys LOVE THAT 4 U 👏👏👏🖐🖐🖐🖐🖐🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hit back with all the dirty "morning breath" sweaty fanny clap backs you want love but youl always look rank...cats pissing all over furniture, carpets, bed linen..... YOU SAID IT!!! Bet Harold's had a fin fab night.....wholesome cooked meal by Holly ..games ..getting tucked up in bed with a story read to her not having to worry about her pissed up mother talking se to blokes at night...YES AIMEE...THIS IS WHAT YOUR KID HEARS..DESPERATE COCK SUCKING s that r u

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Ps Aimee you’re a ming who needs a wash and fyi you’re not scouse so please stop trying to talk like one. It’s embarrassing and disrespectful to actual scousers. Thanks

Ew did she say we need a wash?

You ever heard that tiktok audio that says
“Got a problem with me? Take your hand scratch your minge give it sniff you’ve got bigger fish to fry love” 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere

Yeah Wendy didn't even mention anything about her being poorly, like my Charlie's not been well hopefully she can still make it! Can you imagine if it was the other cnut of a daughter, she would be "my poor baby Aimee, bless her she is so poorly"
....oh and A did say she thinks she has a cold in her cocktail video! Can't have Charlie outdoing her 🙄

100% all of this. Charlie gets the bad end of the stick.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
fing LOVE that this is how normal folk perceive you Aimee ...not your arse licking fwit imbeciles that lick your rim on your page daily....you are a dirty rancid scummy entitled do who needs to simmer the do down with ya cocky attitude....accept you're a size 16..... clean your house.. parent ya kid before HOLLY does it for ya .....sort ya face out coz all those creams are doing jack s for ya..your face is a fing mess and lay off the alcohol coz you're a pissed up old s who's day's r numbered

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
‘Going on holiday with OUR friends’

Err when has Harper met Steph, max and Lily?? To my knowledge she hasn’t.

Honestly I don’t think there is a sentence she isn’t talking

‘Going on holiday with OUR friends’

Err when has Harper met Steph, max and Lily?? To my knowledge she hasn’t.

Honestly I don’t think there is a sentence she isn’t talking s.
Don’t be silly now ! Aimee has taken H to her job countless times , therefore of course she has met Steph 🤣 it’s all real life you know 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
The wrinkles Aimee has ok staffs new instagram post are awful. How is she allowed to promote eye cream?! Starting to think it’s all a wild joke. The worlds gone mad when there’s people believing their lies cus they’re selling. If they were knocking on doors like Avon as if you’d buy from them with their unfiltered faces

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Please don’t come for me 🙈🤣

As much as Vav is nasty & vile with what she has done in the past, (unforgivable imo) I do think she is a good parent as in looks after her kids, does activities with them & keeps a clean house.
Her holidays are for the kids and making memories and maybe she is just wanting to show catpiss up as how s a parent she actually is & spend time with H whilst in the pool with Max.
I did call it a few days ago that maybe she is going to get Lilly to get juicy gossip on catpiss and she has something planned.
It’s definitely not a real friendship & as most of you have said, Vac always gets catpiss in unfiltered photos 🤣🤣🤣
Steph doesn’t do anything for her own good she doesn’t take max anywhere and lily just get papped off with materialistic thing she may not be as bad but she surely as hell ain’t a good parent

Status
Not open for further replies.