Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
She's bone idol. Even at the end she says their work isn't done. She can't do anything for herself.

Harper defo didn't make that video aimless. The kid doesn't even know how to use a fork and knife. Look at you trying to prove you're a good mum. Shameful
Came to say this too She added her photo but it’s a template 😳 Instantly thought it wasn’t written by her by the ‘mom’ and American voice over Obviously nice enough if ur kid shares the poem with you, I get it, but she’s not written the words like she’s making out

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Morning, Happy Easter you lovely lot 💛💛 would you like to open my easter egg with me 😅😅😅 xxxx

Attachments

• Cheshire_Cat_KHREC.png
    Cheshire_Cat_KHREC.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 39
Mar 8, 2024
Firstly oldgirl or whoever you are you are literally going round in circles! You've had ur questions explained time and time again! You've even been given the directions to the evidence! You've changed ur motives more times than Fish flaps has changed her little Frank's and thats saying something! I have read every single page on TL and 80% on here and let me tell you that there has been more care shown for that little girl than Aimee has shown her whole life. Everything that little girl struggles with and will struggle with is all down to her Mothers lack of maternal insitics. As parents we should shield our children from danger, protect them love them and everything that comes with being a good Mother and role model. Aimee has to be up there with one of the worst, not because she doesn't feed her child or doesn't put clothes on her back! She is a first class Narcissist, with that comes extreme stubbornness, self entitlement, self importance. How many times do you see her sincerely apologise for anything?. Her arrogance, her lack of empathy for anything other than her own struggles/illnesses. Any sympathy she has shown for others has been for a video opportunity. Always a hidden agenda behind everything she does! What woman even suggests her 70yr old dad helps her with heavy doors down a flight of stairs? It's absolutely insane. Even when she's caught out lying she will deflect and devalue it because narcissists will never ever admit they are wrong! I genuinely hope when H is old enough she gets as far away from her as possible because with all those narc traits, her maternal insitics will never come to the surface. She is an absolute disgrace and I pitty anyone who even shows her an ounce of sympathy. Ladies, she is at her cockiest at the moment, full of fake sass and attitude. Believe me, it will all come crumbling down on her. Never come across anyone so detached from real life and I lived with a narc for 8 years of hell. Well done tonight 👏 xxx
Very well said 👏 ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Think I have watched the staircase but will definitely watch the other one.
The ruby franke one is really good and when you watch the interviews of her, the friend & husband you know they are all hiding stuff and it’s so obvious xx
Will definitely have a look.. Thanks xx

• Love
Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Mar 7, 2024
Don’t forget 5 bottles of pissecco in we will be treated to s dancing, fake laughing, pin the tail on the bunny, bunny bowling, piñata oooh fasten those seatbelts s show commencing…..
Wonder if we will get treated to lamb that looks like chicken 🤭🤭
If everyone was having such a good time and genuinely enjoying each other's company then there would be no need for all this forced fun. You just know today is going to be blow smoke up aimees arse day. Look how generous my beautiful aimee is, look how happy the kids are because of aimee. I've been spoilt by my girls today, aimee bought me, this and this and this..... Charlie in the background, I'm here too!

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
I apologised to nosey neighbour. Several times. And I think we put it to bed. For anyone who is commenting on my ‘elaborate back story’ I am not going to respond. And anyone who is still claiming I’m Aimee or her mum or both… again I shall not respond again.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Firstly oldgirl or whoever you are you are literally going round in circles! You've had ur questions explained time and time again! You've even been given the directions to the evidence! You've changed ur motives more times than Fish flaps has changed her little Frank's and thats saying something! I have read every single page on TL and 80% on here and let me tell you that there has been more care shown for that little girl than Aimee has shown her whole life. Everything that little girl struggles with and will struggle with is all down to her Mothers lack of maternal insitics. As parents we should shield our children from danger, protect them love them and everything that comes with being a good Mother and role model. Aimee has to be up there with one of the worst, not because she doesn't feed her child or doesn't put clothes on her back! She is a first class Narcissist, with that comes extreme stubbornness, self entitlement, self importance. How many times do you see her sincerely apologise for anything?. Her arrogance, her lack of empathy for anything other than her own struggles/illnesses. Any sympathy she has shown for others has been for a video opportunity. Always a hidden agenda behind everything she does! What woman even suggests her 70yr old dad helps her with heavy doors down a flight of stairs? It's absolutely insane. Even when she's caught out lying she will deflect and devalue it because narcissists will never ever admit they are wrong! I genuinely hope when H is old enough she gets as far away from her as possible because with all those narc traits, her maternal insitics will never come to the surface. She is an absolute disgrace and I pitty anyone who even shows her an ounce of sympathy. Ladies, she is at her cockiest at the moment, full of fake sass and attitude. Believe me, it will all come crumbling down on her. Never come across anyone so detached from real life and I lived with a narc for 8 years of hell. Well done tonight 👏 xxx
I’m not disagreeing with a lot of what you say. Although I’d probably phrase it differently. Im saying don’t be nasty about her or her child on SM. That’s all.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I wouldn’t even engage with @thisoldgirl
Remember Aimee doesn’t read these bullsh*t websites so it can’t be her 🤪 And if this is some random then I think they need to remove themselves from this forum and go and ‘touch some grass’ because their ramblings are becoming obsessive for someone they don’t know. Funny they keep deleting their comments because Aimee has a habit of doing that when she realises what a t she’s been

SATWU? Stare at the wall ugly?

Mar 7, 2024
No it was freshly laid turf that’s just been ruined by her not bothering to care for it
Remember the closed curtains and not being able to look out on the garden for weeks, months even, as it reminded her of D2 - think it was that era. The grass was neglected and never grew - now poor Aimee can't touch the grass

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Can you share? Please. It won't let me go that far back 😕
Absolutely not! I'm afraid I'm old and haven't a clue how to move a video from once place to another! 😂 😂 I can just about provide a screenshot 🥴🥴 I reckon one of the Tattlers may be able to help @K4040 is usually the queen of edits and vids if I'm correct? *watch this space* 🙏🙏🙏

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all and I hope your doing okay @noseyneighbour 💗 Hi5 to @thelurker66 who was brilliant last night.
Happy Easter bridge dwellers. May your chocolate eggs be aplenty and your beef doesn't look like pork. Don't forget to touch the grass when egg hunting ❤️🐰

BTW who remembered the clocks went forward last night? I didn't. There you go Aimless, content for you.

So I unblocked Catpiss and does she know that isn’t her sound and you have to make sure the person/artist is tagged in that video (that H NEVER DID) it’s called copyright thundercunt !!!
That is NOT YOUR SOUND & reported it.

She just wants to feed her own ego by pretending she’s the perfect mummy, well you’re far from that & let’s just say if H did that, WTF is she doing on TikTok at 9 knowing she will clearly see what everyone is saying about her herpes riddled mother.
You can’t even safeguard your daughter can you, & YES that video screams catpiss.

Also just want to throw this bit of info in about who your daddy is - He always thought he was infertile until s Gigi lied to him about him being daddy and he’s NEVER had anymore kids has he and I’m sure he has had more partners after your mut of a mummy.
b my family have lived in Birkdale since 1940, one of my parents grew up here, mixed with people your parents x3 know & I grew up here so I suggest you pipe down catpiss as this is the calm before the storm if you carry on behaving like a thick, immature, dick obsessed s. What morals are you showing your daughter except open your legs, get STI’s & love bombing them which is a crime btw (no violence at all because she will twist it to her fake copper)

Catching up & sorry for the rant 🙈🤬
Interesting about her dad! 🤔

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn’t even engage with @thisoldgirl
Remember Aimee doesn’t read these bullsh*t websites so it can’t be her 🤪 And if this is some random then I think they need to remove themselves from this forum and go and ‘touch some grass’ because their ramblings are becoming obsessive for someone they don’t know. Funny they keep deleting their comments because Aimee has a habit of doing that when she realises what a t she’s been

SATWU? Stare at the wall ugly?
No I’m not obsessive at all. I don’t spend an awful lot of time here to be considered so. I delete as I have OCD. Believe what you will about who I am. It really doesn’t matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.