Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Thing is if I was her I would be questioning what I am doing that make so many people dislike me - and think maybe I need to change
100% - but she won’t! It’s not like it’s just a few hating on her!

Non of us on here or TL go to her page to comment!! Everyone on here and TL can’t be wrong. Then she has everyone on tik tok hating on her posts😂😂 but wait… it’s not her…it’s everyone else’s fault 🙄

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She is definitely realising there is a lot more who are noticing her ways and too be honest I think rrrr Charlie reads here too and I think she takes on board everything. I believe she just stays quiet for the easy life of princess piglet. You have to pick your battles and she’s prob tried for years. Wendy is the main source of wrong for being the enabler it’s clear to see the two girls are treated differently but Charlie if you do read here. Your the lucky one girl who got the escape keep your distance stop trying to sell ahit and put your platform to good use don’t go down the same s show your sister has.

Mar 9, 2024
Of course Shirley uses them - that why she got all that Elemis stuff yesterday!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_180411_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_180411_TikTok.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 185
Mar 9, 2024
Ahh I wasn’t too sure I haven’t been to Costco in years.

It was just W did a video and said I been shopping at Tesco and got stuff for Easter Sunday and then showed the beef so I just presumed it was from Tesco.
She did say Tesco, she made a big ole song and dance about the weather when she was going in. I had to really zoom in to see the label x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Views are defo down🙌 with Cc being open to everyone , everyone is seeing what she is really like!! With TL no new members allowed. So maybe people thought it was the same group hating on her! Now in CC they can see there is hundreds more. Love that for her!!!
IMG_9251.jpeg

I’ve also noticed her views are taking a nose dive and I absolutely love that for her. I can just imagine her throwing a toddler tantrum to mummy.
Mummy, why does no one want to watch my videos anymore
Mummy, why do I get so much hate
Mummy, why can’t I get a boyfriend
Mummy, the nasty trolls are saying hurty words to me again
Mummy, mummy mummy

Mar 9, 2024
Views are defo down🙌 with Cc being open to everyone , everyone is seeing what she is really like!! With TL no new members allowed. So maybe people thought it was the same group hating on her! Now in CC they can see there is hundreds more. Love that for her!!!
IMG_9251.jpeg
Love that for her, especially since brands no longer look at the number of followers, but the interactions on the tiktoks. Could explain why she's mainly working with Give Me Cosmetics! It's not like they're picky.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Her mouth when she was eating that dessert last night!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 WTAF??? she looked like she wanted to throw up 🤢🤢🤢 why??? and this mornings video of her tossing her hair about thinking she looks so sexy🤣🤣🤣 NO AIMEE, U REALLY fING DONT, THERES NOTHING SEXY ABOUT YOU! You look mingin, scruffy, dirty unwashed and cat piss is old hat now, unwashed fanny and sweat is what you REALLY look like you smell of and its disgusting, scruffy t that you are.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
..oh and Wendy, if you read here, you're a fing disgrace, raising (well I say RAISING, by all accounts you were hardly ever there, even Aimee pissed off at 16 and moved in with her dad sooo) anyhoo, raising 2 uneducated cock mad slags, 1 who goes with any dick that comes along and another who sticks her tits out in every tiktok she does, both ugly fers and you have the audacity to say you "get on well" with both their dads? Funny that, coz by all accounts you cheated on them both I've heard it said, allegedly of course 😏 but instead of playing Happy Families getting pissed up at every opportunity I'd take a long hard look at the people you've raised. You should have done better but it's too late

Mar 8, 2024
How the do has she let Wendy stay on a sofa bed while she had her bed??!! What a spoilt, bratty t she really is!!
Wendy has again been round princess piglet's to help her and commented on her latest vid ending it with love you 🙄 Charlie's unwell post, no help from Wendy let alone a I love you !!
Charlie I hope you do read here and you should seriously should do them 2 off! Even last night's dud she speaks to you completely different, didn't even big up your roast potatoes .... Aimee's micro mash probably gets more praise from her !!!

Also, Wendy said yesterday they didn't do the games (Skittles/pin the tail on the bunny) as the pinarta took up all the time along with putting music on and dancing 🤔🫤 so basically you 3 got pissed up, spared 5 mins to hold up a crappy chick for some pictures followed by whacking on some tunes.....kids must of had a great time 🫤🙄 memories are for keeps!!
My hate for Wendy is multiplying 😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How the do has she let Wendy stay on a sofa bed while she had her bed??!! What a spoilt, bratty t she really is!!
Wendy has again been round princess piglet's to help her and commented on her latest vid ending it with love you 🙄 Charlie's unwell post, no help from Wendy let alone a I love you !!
Charlie I hope you do read here and you should seriously should do them 2 off! Even last night's dud she speaks to you completely different, didn't even big up your roast potatoes .... Aimee's micro mash probably gets more praise from her !!!

Also, Wendy said yesterday they didn't do the games (Skittles/pin the tail on the bunny) as the pinarta took up all the time along with putting music on and dancing 🤔🫤 so basically you 3 got pissed up, spared 5 mins to hold up a crappy chick for some pictures followed by whacking on some tunes.....kids must of had a great time 🫤🙄 memories are for keeps!!
My hate for Wendy is multiplying 😡
I’m with you on this.
“It’s in my showcase hon”
She’s just as bad as Aimeh now flogging se

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Oh I wholeheartedly agree Wendy is the biggest enabler, imagine letting your spoilt brat nearly 40 year old daughter in your bed and you end up on a camp bed, if anything Princess Piglet should have been out the back in the sty where she belongs, I bet she’s never said no to her in her life , and for that she’s created this absolute self entitled arse hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.