Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
106 threads there, 1 megga thread here that amounts to the equivelent of 8 tattle threads since it was started in early march. But like i said previously (had to do a new account as i got locked out) she does what she does yet still comes back up again and again like nothing has happened.
Yeah, she's like friggin THRUSH, as irritating as fing thrush and just as disgusting and pointless to society, thrush doesn't smell as bad as Aimee tho tbh

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah the word she needs with herself is to talk to Aimee the same way as Charlie as it’s excruciating the way she is all OTT with Aimee and as you say babying her. Who at 39 wants their mum talking to them like that. It’s almost like arse licking. No wonder the woman is like she is.

Maybe i'm misremembering but didn't wendy refer to aimee as a "superstar" ?
That's what we are dealing with.

Mar 8, 2024
I HAD to break the rule and leave a comment on her page she pisses me off THAT much and before I had chance to blink, literally 4 seconds tops I WAS BLOCKED!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 PMSL ..AIMEE, YOU LONELY SAD OLD t, GET A fING LIFE!!! PMSL 😂😂🤣 SO YOU DO sit on tiktok ALL fING NIGHT waiting for any negative comments so you can delete and block you sad b LOVE THAT FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO DO THAT !! HAHAHAHA 👏👏👏👏👏👏
She's unreal 😳 like what a s life to be just sat waiting to block if not blowing smoke up her arse. She is one tragic f 🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yeah, she's like friggin THRUSH, as irritating as fing thrush and just as disgusting and pointless to society, thrush doesn't smell as bad as Aimee tho tbh

Yep she sure did....when she was cooking the pork...I mean beef, I mean beef 🍖 I don't know 🤣🤣

That meat could have been a lot of things TBH. Yup i knew she said that and it's laughable. Aimee is certainly no "superstar" that's for sure.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
And there she is thinking she’s sooooo relatable. Her guts must be rotten with the amount of se she eats. I sometimes cannot get my head around her. She really doesn’t do anything to help herself with regards to the haters and trolling. It’s almost as if she enjoys it and thrives from it. Which actually, I think may be true
The more attention good or bad makes her relevant add to comments views against good or bad all makes money
She has to bait hate its standard TikTok management you know reveals, big secrets, bait the haters blah blah blah

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yep she sure did....when she was cooking the pork...I mean beef, I mean beef 🍖 I don't know 🤣🤣
YES she treats her like a 10 year old. At nearly 40 🙄 I would be so embarrassed if they were my family. No wonder her dad (if we can call him that) told her he doesn’t want to be on any of her posts.
Imagine his pals at the golf club seeing her stuffing kfc down her throat and cakes and donuts then just traipsing around bargain shops dressed like a bag lady in multiple clashing clothes. He must be SO SO proud 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have taken this from TL courtesy of Chloe. Hope she doesn’t mind. Is she trying to look like a model here with the hand on leg pose 😂
IMG_4543.jpeg

The world is fecking doomed!!
These delulu disciples of the cult of Catpiss are actually saying they are proud of her for touching CHEESE!!!! Of course she touches cheese because as soon the camera is off she is yamming it down her humongous gullet!!!
What are they going to be proud of next, their cult leader having a clapped diseased ridden growler or that she is a massive cockgobbling thundercunt???

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Just watched and was shocked at the difference of Wendy! Mask definitely slipped in that video. Charlie just seems desperate to be liked by her 😕 Toxic vibes.

I bet she can’t stand her. If she was a huge fan she wouldn’t shut up about her and there would be masses of videos of her with medadswife. 😉

Agreed and it's likely that it's because medadswife is on to her and sees her for what she is and takes no crap from her. Good on her we all say.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I have taken this from TL courtesy of Chloe. Hope she doesn’t mind. Is she trying to look like a model here with the hand on leg pose 😂
IMG_4543.jpeg
Her hands are like shovels.
There is one thing that I’m finding really odd, that loads of people has said her uncle looks like her dad, which now I’ve seen him I agree.
She knows people are saying it, she even been pointed to it,yet she’s remained really quiet on that, where as anything else she’ll do a clap back or something. Seems really odd.
I’m off to read all the posts and catch up, by the looks of it I could be weeks 😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
That meat could have been a lot of things TBH. Yup i knew she said that and it's laughable. Aimee is certainly no "superstar" that's for sure.
A superstar for cooking a normal meal. Charlie does a roast every Sunday I think.
Maybe she does have a mental age of 10 and that’s why she praises her like that.
Can’t wait to see what take away it is tomorrow, KFC? or she might just boil them packet noodles and have a jacket potato. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be beige.
I hope she surprises me with a huge healthy salad bursting with colours and full of antioxidants.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her hands are like shovels.
There is one thing that I’m finding really odd, that loads of people has said her uncle looks like her dad, which now I’ve seen him I agree.
She knows people are saying it, she even been pointed to it,yet she’s remained really quiet on that, where as anything else she’ll do a clap back or something. Seems really odd.
I’m off to read all the posts and catch up, by the looks of it I could be weeks 😆
Get yourself a Horlicks and get comfy 👍🏼

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Caught her out in yet another lie!! I asked her who was looking after the babeeezzz and she commented 'my friend who normally stays is staying with them again, not that I have to answer to you'! Yet on today's first chew of the day, her dad's been popping in to check on them!! Pinocchio!! She gives me the ultimate rage 🤬🤬🤬

Exactly, she has nobody minding those cats. Her dad popps in to feed them and that's it.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Absolutely she does love it. It’s her main content. Without it she can’t act as hard done to, she just loves getting her tribe to tell her how wonderful she is, what a fantastic mum she is, how hard working she is and how utterly drop dead gorgeous she is. They are all helping her with delusions of grandeur. I find it hilarious now. She won’t be laughing when she’s diabetic or her teeth fall out 🙄
Exactly what I was thinking today Take away (no pun intended 😂) the negativity she gets and there’s nothing left. It’s a prick, just really revelling in it and loving that the huns get so invested in her bullshit and thinking the sun shines out of her single muvva arse!

Mar 8, 2024
It’s quite refreshing to see a woman just scoff what she wants and not care.
She is however eating 1000’s of calories each day, not to mention the alcohol consumption. She will be getting fatter and fatter and have a high risk of disease.
I’m not sure she should be showing all this gorge with me content. It’s showing it’s ok to eat crap every day, do no exercise and drink as much as you like.
It’s very strange behaviour, I have to say though I really do not care how fat or unwell she gets. She is doing this to herself and seems very proud of it.
She better not start with the “I’m struggling with me mental health line”
She is an absolute disgrace
She really sickens me. The whole I forget to eat s. Then 6 takeaways in 8 days! Plus who knows what all else. I’d give anything to put weight on but my health issues mean I actually forget to eat frequently or can’t eat from medication side effects. She’s such a triggering cow (or should I say pig)

Status
Not open for further replies.