Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
She is dangerous because she is a sly snake & wouldn’t think twice of ruining someone’s life/career but keeping her own hands clean (well clean hands is debatable as we know she’s dirty)
I can’t say why but it will all make sense soon but I have receipts. You have to be 10 steps ahead of a narcissist and let them think they are winning when in reality their downfall is about to happen & be exposed.
I do think D2 is or has taken the legal route with catpiss harassing him & his children post break up. This is why Catpiss cannot take H to her swimming lessons on a weds and Wendy has to do it as his kids go to the same place.
I can guarantee you A would be there if she had a chance to spot him or his kids if he didn’t have anything legal in place.
The above info has been put in here by woeisme & I also think with something legal going on, woeisme is having to hold back with info & receipts. I do believe they will be back when they can reveal everything (hoping we get some screenshots of crazy Catpiss texts to D2 & his kids 🤭)
I also believe the other person who came on here saying about sharing receipts but has to ask her friend first if she can as it’s related to A messaging an old friend & showing her true nasty colours.
She also goes to sundeck in ainsdale at least 3 times a week for 9-12 mins on a sunbed.
In my 20 twenties I used to go on them 5 times a week for 12 mins as I have olive skin so tan really easy as my grandad was Italian. I have quite a few moles and in 2008 one mole had changed & one literally disappeared/fell off from my face 🙈🤣.
I had to take a photo to my consultant to prove I had the mole on my face because he couldn’t find any evidence of me ever having it. Since then I have to go to dermatology clinic at broadgreen every 6 months to get them checked because of my history with hammering sunbeds.
The biopsy’s came back clear thank god but that scared me enough to not use them again & that I had my young sons to think off. I do sit out in summer to tan but I use factor 50 instead of coconut oil now.
If it’s true that she had non cancerous skin cancer why the hell would she be using sunbeds. She doesn’t care about the consequences with using them and most definitely isn’t thinking of her young daughter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈🙈
Well done for speaking out, I feel like more and more people are seeing the NARC for the real NARC she is. There is no way in this world that we are wrong about someone, it’s just we see through it thick huns don’t.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
So she has ate a whole box of cereal to herself in, in about 2 days (as she went to mummy’s and H hasn’t been home)

The calories alone in this. Plus the big bar of chocolate for girl weekend, the alcohol, the takeaways! It’s sheer greed.

Attachments

• IMG_9276.jpeg
    IMG_9276.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 263
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So basically in 2 years when h is in high school she’s already an easy target for being that skanky mamas kid & people are saying we’re setting her up for bullying? The damage was done the day aimless set that TT up
She will 100% be bullied. There's a woman where I live who has made a complete prat of herself over the years through Instagram/Facebook and now tiktok at times. Business woman who thinks she is the s. She's not. But anyway her, daughter has been bullied since primary school and into secondary school and changed schools a couple of times and all because of her mother. And other than that her daughter is proper spoiled, no manners, no value for anything. A bit like Harper I think. And same as Harper her mum takes her here and there but it's for her benefit not her childs, will go shopping and do what she wants and not nurture the child, also never ever off her phone. And they live on takeaway aswell most of the time. Only thing she doesn't have is a rich daddy who gets her out of every scrape she has.

Mar 8, 2024
She is dangerous because she is a sly snake & wouldn’t think twice of ruining someone’s life/career but keeping her own hands clean (well clean hands is debatable as we know she’s dirty)
I can’t say why but it will all make sense soon but I have receipts. You have to be 10 steps ahead of a narcissist and let them think they are winning when in reality their downfall is about to happen & be exposed.
I do think D2 is or has taken the legal route with catpiss harassing him & his children post break up. This is why Catpiss cannot take H to her swimming lessons on a weds and Wendy has to do it as his kids go to the same place.
I can guarantee you A would be there if she had a chance to spot him or his kids if he didn’t have anything legal in place.
The above info has been put in here by woeisme & I also think with something legal going on, woeisme is having to hold back with info & receipts. I do believe they will be back when they can reveal everything (hoping we get some screenshots of crazy Catpiss texts to D2 & his kids 🤭)
I also believe the other person who came on here saying about sharing receipts but has to ask her friend first if she can as it’s related to A messaging an old friend & showing her true nasty colours.
She also goes to sundeck in ainsdale at least 3 times a week for 9-12 mins on a sunbed.
In my 20 twenties I used to go on them 5 times a week for 12 mins as I have olive skin so tan really easy as my grandad was Italian. I have quite a few moles and in 2008 one mole had changed & one literally disappeared/fell off from my face 🙈🤣.
I had to take a photo to my consultant to prove I had the mole on my face because he couldn’t find any evidence of me ever having it. Since then I have to go to dermatology clinic at broadgreen every 6 months to get them checked because of my history with hammering sunbeds.
The biopsy’s came back clear thank god but that scared me enough to not use them again & that I had my young sons to think off. I do sit out in summer to tan but I use factor 50 instead of coconut oil now.
If it’s true that she had non cancerous skin cancer why the hell would she be using sunbeds. She doesn’t care about the consequences with using them and most definitely isn’t thinking of her young daughter.
Sorry for the essay 🙈🙈
Thanks for the info! When you say all will become clear soon, how soon do you mean? Sorry I am just getting impatient 😂 And feels like we’ve been waiting forever for something to happen! ☺️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Really admire you for speaking your truth ❤️
Thank you so much, means a lot ❤️
I just can’t stand liars and I’ve watched her manipulate people over the years and I’ve had enough of her self righteous behaviour.
I rang Sefton social services today & as soon as I gave her name the person on the phone said we know who your on about and have had several causes for concerns. They are going to contact Merseyside police as gave them the CRN and how she has said the police said to do that video with it on and they didn’t advise her to safeguard her daughter on social media with locking it down.

I can’t even hate watch her anymore in my secret account as her voice just irritates the s out of me. I unblock her to only read the comments and then block her again 🤫🤣
Catpiss your lies are coming back to haunt you and I can’t wait 🖕🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you so much, means a lot ❤️
I just can’t stand liars and I’ve watched her manipulate people over the years and I’ve had enough of her self righteous behaviour.
I rang Sefton social services today & as soon as I gave her name the person on the phone said we know who your on about and have had several causes for concerns. They are going to contact Merseyside police as gave them the CRN and how she has said the police said to do that video with it on and they didn’t advise her to safeguard her daughter on social media with locking it down.

I can’t even hate watch her anymore in my secret account as her voice just irritates the s out of me. I unblock her to only read the comments and then block her again 🤫🤣
Catpiss your lies are coming back to haunt you and I can’t wait 🖕🤣
I can’t stand to watch or listen to her. She’s just repulsive 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.