Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I'm all for doing girly things with my daughters but in my opinion all that make up on a child that age is to much. Aimless already had put her put there and had numerous weirdos share the videos. Call me old fashioned but I just don't see the need to make out daughters older than their years, it sometimes makes them a target for some not very nice humans!!

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Jesus she’s orange. Compared to her hand her face is that of an oompa loompa colour. She’s as fake as sevda when talking to H. The fake smile and nicely niceness. How their followers can’t see them for what they really are is beyond me. Poor kids room needs finishing just get it done. Takes her days to do something and she needs help. I don’t get how she’s got to this age and can’t do anything without support. Speaking of support that bloody smelly looking support teddy she has will be going to Spain I bet. I’m the same age as her nearly and I feel beyond embarrassed for her the way she carries on. Can’t take her kid anywhere alone. Surprised she’s able to go to primark in Liverpool. One place I cannot go. My anxiety goes through the roof. She says she has anxiety but loves going in there even when it’s busy.
I could feel the awkwardness whilst watching that

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
See she's off shopping, she's added her ronseal for the day!! The colour difference between her cheek and her neck!!

Attachments

• IMG_7734.png
    IMG_7734.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 83
Mar 8, 2024
Her hands are really getting fat, she has that crease now between hands and wrist.

Maybe it’s scheduled for rain in Liverpool today, would explain the creosote fence on the face paint.
Her fingers make me feel sick. It’s like becki jones hands they make me feel sick. Aimee’s fingers are just weird looking and I don’t know why. And the ridiculously long nails make them look worse. Her make up though is something else altogether. She absolutely piles it on and it’s so dark too

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her fingers make me feel sick. It’s like becki jones hands they make me feel sick. Aimee’s fingers are just weird looking and I don’t know why. And the ridiculously long nails make them look worse. Her make up though is something else altogether. She absolutely piles it on and it’s so dark too
Well she does love the colour orange.
She has a lot of water retention in her hands because of her poor diet and high salt intake.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m more inclined to think she’s Mrs. Bucket
IMG_4554.jpeg
“What’s that you say Vav charity theif?
There’s no first class on easy jet? Can we still use the first class lounge? Or at the least the cheap lounge where you can find a seat and can have some Prosecco to wash down my anti anxiety meds with, you know the ones the GP put me on that you’re not supposed to drink with”
Then we can pretend we are in the concord lounge at Heathrow where people who fly first class sit and wait”

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
And then they think they’re so glamorous living the celebrity lifestyle 😂there is nothing they have that I want. She could have saved all that money from take aways and bought herself a Chanel bag, like the one I have. A lovely classy handbag to treasure, instead she has an orange Marc Jacobs shopper. She has zero class and zero sense 🙄
my dream bag is a Hermes Birkin bag ❤️🙈
I’d only ever get one if I won the lottery though but it would have to be at least 1 million I won as they aren’t cheap. That orange Marc Jacob’s bag is hideous and I don’t like it. Sorry to anyone who has that bag but she could of at least bought a classy colour and not fin orange 🤣
Please don’t come for me as I totally understand £350 on a bag is a lot of money to us and I could only afford one with credit but in the reality of designer bags Marc Jacob’s is not in the same league as Channel, Hermes, YSL, LV.
I do have a few authentic designer bags which had been bought as gifts many years ago but I also have and use a lot of really good copy bags too.
Anything designer Catpiss has she makes it look tacky and she will never be classy and yes it is Greg’s fault for always pandering to her temper tantrums and throwing money at her. Tbh probably for an easy life

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A 9 year old child does not need to be putting a s load of products on her face water and a mild soap will suffice at this age, her skins going to end up like old leather…. Just like her mummy dearests 🤢
So she can’t cut her own food up and has a baby spoon but she’s doing skincare. That very same skincare that she’s selling. Not sure she should be advocating this for use on a minor on a global platform. She gets wrong so many times doesn’t she 🙄😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Aimee Arsehole always goes down the route of us being jealous bridge dwellers!

She honestly has nothing I am envious off!

To live a life through a phone screen and even then have to pretend to be living a life that is so far from the truth - just ain’t for me thanks!

The only person who needs to be getting out there and breathing in the fresh air and touching the grass is Aimee Arsehole - she needs to get back in touch with reality and what is real as she is too far sucked in now that she doesn’t know what is the truth anymore.

She loves to live in her own Aimee Arsehole show and loves to make her own narrative - she freaks out when people in reality live come into her story and don’t follow her script.

This is so true with the men - she wants to give the persona that she is happy, loved and in a great relationship when in reality it is far from that - it is her being possessive and throwing around Halloween trees and thrashing hotel rooms!

She finds it easy to discard the men and ruin them with her silly lies and allegations and then create a new character in her story.

In Aimee Arsehole word she is a little princess who lives in a castle and adored by all around her.

She needs to switch off her phone and get back living in the real world! There is nothing she has that anyone can be envious off.
Well said and also the truth 👏👏👏

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
my dream bag is a Hermes Birkin bag ❤️🙈
I’d only ever get one if I won the lottery though but it would have to be at least 1 million I won as they aren’t cheap. That orange Marc Jacob’s bag is hideous and I don’t like it. Sorry to anyone who has that bag but she could of at least bought a classy colour and not fin orange 🤣
Please don’t come for me as I totally understand £350 on a bag is a lot of money to us and I could only afford one with credit but in the reality of designer bags Marc Jacob’s is not in the same league as Channel, Hermes, YSL, LV.
I do have a few authentic designer bags which had been bought as gifts many years ago but I also have and use a lot of really good copy bags too.
Anything designer Catpiss has she makes it look tacky and she will never be classy and yes it is Greg’s fault for always pandering to her temper tantrums and throwing money at her. Tbh probably for an easy life
Same here with the bags. All loved and cherished but also when looked after they are an investment. The resale value keeps appreciating so they can always be sold and the money is never lost.
They just look crass on her and Vav.
There is nothing in her life I am jealous of.
She’s a tramp with some disposable income that she squanders every single day of her life.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
See if she fed her child a nutritious diet, if she got to go out and play every day and got fresh air, there would be no need to make it look like she’s got a bit of colour in her cheeks by using bloody blusher/highlighter and whatever the do else she suggested to her poor 9 year old. As someone has said previously, if you just view all this through the lens that she is a saleswoman it’s bloody horrible that she’s now using her kid to punt her stuff that’s probably in her TikTok shop.

The same 9 year old that she professes to safeguard….you can tell that wee mite was probably just enjoying her mother’s attention, and was being a bit giddy because her Mum was looking at her and not in her phone. That’s not an everyday occurence.

Status
Not open for further replies.