Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
On my lunch break and thought I'd check in on her chaos. Did she have c-diff Jesus never knew it 🙄 nobody will tell her she's not a good parent lol I'm sure parents who abuse their children couldn't be told either. Aimee you are sub-par at best. As you say you almost left her because you were ill (although I do think she's dramatised it) but you haven't lived your life doing your best for her or for yourself. You barely live life. Must be sales pitch coming up......
I had severe pnd after my first to the point I held him out the 1st floor bedroom window (to my eternal shame) thankfully his dad found me. He is now almost 19 and not a day goes by where I don't feel guilt and shame about having pnd despite knowing it wasn't my fault. I still try and make up for it yet he has no memory of the first 2 yrs of his life thank god.
She doesn't have a fing clue what true parental guilt is or how it really does affect the parent for the rest of their life. Triggered???? Triggered??? The only thing that triggers her is her!!! She is a fing selfish b who uses her poor child for money through views n clicks. She is no better than a pimp.
Sorry She just truly angers me with her use of serious conditions such as mental health pnd etc 😡😡😡😡

Mar 8, 2024
Thought I’d share these from TL
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• EB731FB5-CED7-4126-9DFC-D1121317FD4A.jpeg
    EB731FB5-CED7-4126-9DFC-D1121317FD4A.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 0CE57C92-1297-48A6-BCCF-B78864866C42.jpeg
    0CE57C92-1297-48A6-BCCF-B78864866C42.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 113

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I love the fact more and more people are coming over here to speak their mind about this sshow, waste of space, useless mother and compulsive lying t! Apart from the odd Knob head trying to cause trouble (and failing) we've got a great community built up and the fact its multiplying on the daily is great! People are seeing her now for what she is, they may come over for a nosey but once here they're gripped and start to identify with our opinions of her, I love it 😂 😂 🖕 🖕 She's starting to piss more people off, even people who were her genuine followers get blocked for no reason and they head here and get addicted to being able to speak their mind without worry of being blocked and deleted 😃😃 I wonder if Aimee knows she's actually sending more people over here cos of her behaviour? It's fabulous 😍😍😍😍

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
New profile picture anyone 😂
I've had a few days not watching, it's been glorious but last night had a horror movie marathon with one of my friends and we watched one called Imaginary. Made me think of her support bear, her imaginary friend who talks to her. The bear in the film was a demon feasting on imaginations. Bit like Shameless with her imaginary friends and imaginary medical conditions and imaginary mothering of her child.

Hey Shamey SAFEGUARD YOUR DAUGHTER!!! Not because we scream it at you daily but because ITS WHAT A GOOD MOTHER DOES! Put H FIRST! Your JOB is not to put her on social media, your only JOB is to SAFEGUARD her with your life!! 🤬😡

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she’s exhausted from having a doctors appointment? How does she think seriously ill people cope? Those that still have to work?
She’s exhausted from drinking too much every night, ramming beige food down her neck and a ton of chocolate every day.
If she goes on about mental health again while she does absolutely nothing to help herself, she needs to be told to stop the bloody drinking while she is taking prescription drugs. She will do anything for attention, maybe she will have stomach pains on holiday and pretend it’s her appendix so she can have some surgery. That’s a favourite of the munchaussens lot.
There will be some drama for sure.
It’s not normal is it for all of us to feel the same rage with her. I wish someone would start saying no to her.
At least we know she is utterly miserable to be begging for attention on TT.
It must be awful to have to constantly police your account and remove comments 24/7.
Someone please make her stop 🤦🏼‍♀️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024

I had severe pnd after my first to the point I held him out the 1st floor bedroom window (to my eternal shame) thankfully his dad found me. He is now almost 19 and not a day goes by where I don't feel guilt and shame about having pnd despite knowing it wasn't my fault. I still try and make up for it yet he has no memory of the first 2 yrs of his life thank god.
She doesn't have a fing clue what true parental guilt is or how it really does affect the parent for the rest of their life. Triggered???? Triggered??? The only thing that triggers her is her!!! She is a fing selfish b who uses her poor child for money through views n clicks. She is no better than a pimp.
Sorry She just truly angers me with her use of serious conditions such as mental health pnd etc 😡😡😡😡
❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.