Tomorrow night 😂

Attachments

• 42008C27-B0A7-4E15-BCC4-7399E32243B8.jpeg
    42008C27-B0A7-4E15-BCC4-7399E32243B8.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 44

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Heeeeey!! Exactly! She could afford tickets. Never seen her scramble to get them. It was rough out there when those tickets went on sale 🤣 I've got 2 nights in Dublin for me and my daughter. We have started getting our outfits together I'm so excited 😆 H is no swiftie, she probably has sang one of her songs once and is feeding into the hype aswell. Look at how much she fed into the stitch obsession although I think that was more Aimee than Harper. She would definitely be buying her everything taylor if that was the case. I honestly think she has no common sense, she's smart because she's calculated enough but I honestly think it's a case of being brought up a spoilt brat and never having to do anything for herself so she lacks any awareness or sense. But she also lacks empathy and compassion for anyone but herself aswell. She's a narcissist 100%. So the thrill of oh look at me and what I'm doing and look at me I'm so great outweighs any primal need to keep her child safe.
She’s obviously mastered the art of manipulation since she was little. I bet once baby sister came along she’s been faking anxiety and mystery illness ever since

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know it would easy enough to find the hotel even without her showing the name. People are already commenting that they have been there etc. But show some F common sense woman! Like u wonder why you get so much hate well this is one of the reasons! Ur lack of awareness! panic attack at 11pm!video on why she was triggered by that comment ( didn't want to leave her daughter) Then she goes to a foreign country and starts drinking alcohol on her own without even having a look around yet to gather ur bearings at least and get a feel for where things are! First thing I would do is ensure my son knew where to go etc in an emergency situation. Always be prepared Have a look around, wait to see where ur room is, get to know the pool areas before touching a sniff of alcohol. Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with having a nice cocktail sat by the pool. But we know she doesn't do things by half! 1 then 2 then 3 then she's pissed! She's just unreal
Personally I have taken my child away on hols on my own and not touched any alcohol because I be very aware that 1- its her holiday and I wanted her to get the most out of it and 2- emergency situations what if something happened. It's irresponsible but then that's her all over. No harm having a wee drink if there's 2 adults and you drink one day and the next day the other does like take turns but she won't do that to even allow steph to have a little drink I don't think. She's a disgrace.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Personally I have taken my child away on hols on my own and not touched any alcohol because I be very aware that 1- its her holiday and I wanted her to get the most out of it and 2- emergency situations what if something happened. It's irresponsible but then that's her all over. No harm having a wee drink if there's 2 adults and you drink one day and the next day the other does like take turns but she won't do that to even allow steph to have a little drink I don't think. She's a disgrace.
Totally agree with you, I personally wouldn't drink if I was on my own with my son. I would never forgive myself if I was intoxicated and something happened. My son needs my full attention and it just wouldn't be worth the risk for me. X

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her video and I’m absolutely lost for words at her absolute stupidity what a dumb b she is! Private education was an absolute waste on her bet owd Gregory boy is so proud!
Not only has she named the hotel that she’s staying at she’s outed where Steph and her kids are going to be! If I was Steph I would be absolutely raging 😡.

Those sunglasses are bloody disgusting and don’t suit her at all! Love that for her
Already seen a couple of comments on Stephs page saying the hotels been named by Aimee 👀👀👀👀🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 I'd be fING FUMIN!!! If you give a s about your own child's safety fair enough but don't COMPROMISE OTHER PEOPLES KIDS SAFETY!!!!! .Such a thick t

Mar 9, 2024
Heeeeey!! Exactly! She could afford tickets. Never seen her scramble to get them. It was rough out there when those tickets went on sale 🤣 I've got 2 nights in Dublin for me and my daughter. We have started getting our outfits together I'm so excited 😆 H is no swiftie, she probably has sang one of her songs once and is feeding into the hype aswell. Look at how much she fed into the stitch obsession although I think that was more Aimee than Harper. She would definitely be buying her everything taylor if that was the case. I honestly think she has no common sense, she's smart because she's calculated enough but I honestly think it's a case of being brought up a spoilt brat and never having to do anything for herself so she lacks any awareness or sense. But she also lacks empathy and compassion for anyone but herself aswell. She's a narcissist 100%. So the thrill of oh look at me and what I'm doing and look at me I'm so great outweighs any primal need to keep her child safe.
Oh don’t the ptsd from trying to get tickets was off the chart 🤣🤣. Didn’t get any the first time round didn’t even get a code and was lucky enough to get a code for when she added the extra dates and only cost us £48 a ticket. I couldn’t justify the cost of resale because I did it with Coldplay last year and my husband wasn’t overly pleased with me 🤣. What are you planning on wearing? I can’t find anything I like, I’m half tempted to do the junior jewels pj outfit for pure comfort ha

Mar 9, 2024
Agreed I took my 9 year old to Paris last year only for a couple of days but was just the two of us, I had one glass of wine when we went out for dinner but that was it. I wouldn’t feel safe getting even slightly tipsy in a strange city with sole responsibility of my daughter or any of my kids. It’s just not a responsible thing to do in my opinion. Each to their own I guess I mean let’s face it she’s not going to think of being safe on her own when she can’t even safeguard her baby on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.