Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is such a joke. I had my child at 19 and had to grow the f up. Sort my life out, my career out and man up basically. I’ve took my son on multiple holidays alone. She is a joke of a single mum and an embarrassment to any genuine single parent. She just loves any attention
She’s never had to, her family come in and mop up her mess constantly. So what happens if they decide they want some sort of life now they are ageing. I get that they enjoy time spent with a grandchild, but my god they take her to school for her as well while she’s just at home stuffing Nutella laden beige food down her throat

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I’m here babe, thank you for checking in on me, I’m having to deal with something heartbreaking and having to tell my children was hard. We are all so broken and worried about something but I can’t say anymore for now 😢😢😢
Catpiss and her downfall will be waiting for her when she gets home and I can’t bloody wait because I’ve gone to the right government bodies, given them all the information with evidence she has put out there. She won’t be able to get away with anything now and HMRC, Proceeds of crime, NCA are all involved too.
Informed them 4 weeks ago so if she or family members try to hide anything it will be spotted immediately 🤣🤣
They were very interested with the large sum of cash duncle David gave her for a wedding gift as it comes under proceeds of crime & I have spoke on the phone with them. I wanted to wait to say this until she was on holiday and that the investigation has commenced because she can’t do anything in another country.
They are also looking into 4 years of tax too as she hasn’t declared any TikTok income.
Let the s show commence 🤣🤣🤣
Hey TL this is @itsmejo’s reply to me and I feel given the fact Jo has a lot going on in her personal life I have to stand up for her.

She never once says here any of the government agencies gave her any information. Yes she does say they were very interested to hear about the monetary gift but she could probably have gaged that from the questions asked regarding that.

Yes she states Aimee hasn’t paid her taxes in 4 years but she never says they told her this information.

With her knowing Aimee, her family, her ex in laws and just the locals in general there are other ways she might know this info and I doubt we are going to find out how.

Jo has always said she will deliver receipts and I believe she will. She never made this post as an announcement as such, she was replying to me.

With other things going on that she states first maybe she just hasn’t worded her reply very well.

I’m sorry if this annoys you but it really does seem like Jo is genuine and has such a lot going on that I’d hate for her to get upset over this.

Time reveals all. And that fs (Aimee) time is up.

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She does a sales pitch, throws a grenade in then hides and leaves the huns to fight for her when anyone dares to ask any questions on the product
I’m sure brands must look at the comments to see how she engages with her followers before they take her on. No wonder she’s always touting for an M and S deal or B and M. I’m sure she’s on the decline, I mean what sane person would take her recommendations on skin care and make up. Look at her! Sun bed damaged skin and horrendous application of products. She’s utterly hideous

I like to think I had a hand in Hairburst dropping her even though she claimed her and her management had decided not to renew her contract with them because she said some crap about taking her ‘career’ in a different direction 😂😂😂 In other words they dropped her.

I was sick of the guff she spouted about the HB products so I emailed with my real name and my genuine email address and pointed out the s she was saying about the products despite the claims not being true. Firstly I pointed out the state of Aimee’s hair and lack of hygiene when promoting their products was a disgrace. I told them she had said another hair product was the best despite flogging HB. I asked them to clarify the suitable age range as Aimee had said more than once on lives that the shampoo was suitable for toddlers when it says on the HB website it is not suitable for under 12’s. I said I had a screen recording of her saying this and also of her telling someone with Alopecia to (and I quote) “give it a try, you never know” (That was an outrageous comment to say to someone who suffers with this, as if a shampoo could make their hair grow back) I said I was reporting them and her to ASA for these two statements alone. I also pointed out that they do not answer people on their social media when there is a justified negative comment about Aimee and they are always left unanswered and deleted. I mentioned the lack of response from Aimee when people asked about the products and how unprofessional it was when she didn’t know the answers and didn’t bother to find the information out and get back to them. I purposefully asked Aimee several questions about the Shampoo and I was ignored.

I got a reply back from HB (they certainly couldn’t ignore my email with everything I pointed out) They said they would speak to the creator to make sure the correct information would be given in future. I replied thanking them for actually bothering to answer my concerns this time as they had ignored all other forms of me contacting them on SM and that I would report them and Aimee to ASA if Aimee made such ludicrous claims again. I never did have to report them because she must have been dropped immediately or when her contract was up but she never promoted the product again after my email so it didn’t matter anymore. I hope my email was a prompt to get rid of the stupid idiot

Mar 8, 2024
I like to think I had a hand in Hairburst dropping her even though she claimed her and her management had decided not to renew her contract with them because she said some crap about taking her ‘career’ in a different direction 😂😂😂 In other words they dropped her.

I was sick of the guff she spouted about the HB products so I emailed with my real name and my genuine email address and pointed out the s she was saying about the products despite the claims not being true. Firstly I pointed out the state of Aimee’s hair and lack of hygiene when promoting their products was a disgrace. I told them she had said another hair product was the best despite flogging HB. I asked them to clarify the suitable age range as Aimee had said more than once on lives that the shampoo was suitable for toddlers when it says on the HB website it is not suitable for under 12’s. I said I had a screen recording of her saying this and also of her telling someone with Alopecia to (and I quote) “give it a try, you never know” (That was an outrageous comment to say to someone who suffers with this, as if a shampoo could make their hair grow back) I said I was reporting them and her to ASA for these two statements alone. I also pointed out that they do not answer people on their social media when there is a justified negative comment about Aimee and they are always left unanswered and deleted. I mentioned the lack of response from Aimee when people asked about the products and how unprofessional it was when she didn’t know the answers and didn’t bother to find the information out and get back to them. I purposefully asked Aimee several questions about the Shampoo and I was ignored.

I got a reply back from HB (they certainly couldn’t ignore my email with everything I pointed out) They said they would speak to the creator to make sure the correct information would be given in future. I replied thanking them for actually bothering to answer my concerns this time as they had ignored all other forms of me contacting them on SM and that I would report them and Aimee to ASA if Aimee made such ludicrous claims again. I never did have to report them because she must have been dropped immediately or when her contract was up but she never promoted the product again after my email so it didn’t matter anymore. I hope my email was a prompt to get rid of the stupid idiot
If I remember rightly her HB contract ended in September, think she did one ad for them after then but that was it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Hooray and job well done 👍🏼😉

Mar 8, 2024
I know she deletes any negative comments but how is there over 500 comments blowing smoke up her arse on her latest Post? Saying how proud they are of her, she's an inspiration and that she looks beautiful??!! I mean is there really that many stupid people living amongst us?
Also on vav's insta pic of those 2 with the song, she's ma bestie bestie bestie! They have met 4 times haven't they ? Desperados the pair of them you could almost feel sorry for them they are that tragic !

Let's hope her house has been raided and they have set the babies free to roam in the wild with the little stick handkerchief thingys eh @pussycatchat 🤣🤣❤️

Mar 7, 2024
I know she deletes any negative comments but how is there over 500 comments blowing smoke up her arse on her latest Post? Saying how proud they are of her, she's an inspiration and that she looks beautiful??!! I mean is there really that many stupid people living amongst us?
Also on vav's insta pic of those 2 with the song, she's ma bestie bestie bestie! They have met 4 times haven't they ? Desperados the pair of them you could almost feel sorry for them they are that tragic !

Let's hope her house has been raided and they have set the babies free to roam in the wild with the little stick handkerchief thingys eh @pussycatchat 🤣🤣❤️
Even the most intellectually challenged of doberhuns must finally see aimless has all maternal instincts of Karen Matthew's and rose west. She's proved without doubt this holiday how she has no natural connection or warmth towards her daughter. Their interactions are awkward and staged and aimee has not only failed to safeguard and nurture her child, she clearly resents her and finds it impossible to put her needs first.
The fact she will be facing questions from H's school and social services when she returns gives me some hope that this piss poor parent will hopefully be held accountable for her actions.

If the police and HMRC also come knocking.... even better. If I hadn't paid my taxes for at least 4 years I know I would be struggling to sleep at night. You can't say you earn below the tax threshold whilst also publicly documenting a life of extravagant spending! She must use more nhs, police and other public services resources than most of the residents of Birkdale put together so it's pretty disgusting that she isn't actively contributing towards those services. She's a drain on society.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Totally agree, off to Turkey in September and I will be up at the crack of dawn on the balcony with a coffee, early breakfast and still have the entire day to do holiday stuff, we all, except Shameless work hard and save hard to get the holiday we all deserve, and I sure as hell enjoy every single second of the holiday, I've never seen anyone so miserable on holiday like she is. Spoilt ungrateful pampered clown of a woman.
We are in Türkiye in 2 weeks, we will be the same! Sun rises at 6.40am
We will sleep when we get home, such a beautiful country, will make the most of every minute we are there 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.