Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her OOTD video, she looks like she fell into a charity shop bin 😒😂 as for the Ugg jacket I wouldn’t even pay a £1 for that let alone the price she paid, giving me tech ni colour dream coat vibes
I’m confused as to why she brushes her hair where she films her DUD, not very hygienic 🤢🤢

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Another TL lurker (that was unable to post on there) now here! Great we’ve a space to say our bit on the Birkdale Bullshitter! Her making her long scraggy hair her whole personality gives me rage 🤣 just get to a proper hairdresser and get it sorted ffs.
Her hair is amazing did you not know and it’s all natural 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1817
Mar 7, 2024
For someone who apparently has raging anxiety every outfit she wears screams look at me, give me attention!!! In that hideous, garish outfit she wants to be seen. Maybe it makes her feel like a superstar if people stare at her? In the real world most people won't have a clue who this absolute calamity is. I'm sure she thinks she looks are from people that recognise her but it's just people astounded that anyone would leave the house looking like they fell in the charity bin 🙃🤯
My kids would absolutely be say you aren't leaving the house looking like that! Money can't buy class as she has proven many times

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Awww thank you my love ☺️ and yes, SAME!!!! I was a bit miffed I got banned as well 🤬🤬 I do love a good rant and nothing makes me rant more than watching that absolute waste of air, and yes, I know I could scroll, but I choose to watch the sshow unravel and I'm living for woeisme's pages. About time someone was able to show tiktok what she's really like. There's so much to dislike about her but the one thing that pisses me more than anything is the fact she makes out so so friggin TIRED like WTAF??? Doing "first chew of the day" like she's been up all night with 4 kids, she does absolutely naff all with her day other than piss about in Tesco and talk into her phone, she's no friggin idea about "tiredness" she's got 1 kid who's half at school, half at her dad's and the rest of the time she's glued to a naffin IPAD!!! MIND 🤯BLOWN..WHY THE FECK SHE SO TIRED?????
And she's back 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Which I get to a point but she’s insinuated some pretty serious things about him
Yeah to be fair you have a point. I mean an 8 week shag has caused him a whole load of grief hasn’t it. Maybe she paid him off and have him sign something, seems something she’s the money to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.