Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Why blame Harper for a lay in when she's been having a lay in everyday herself. I doubt it was Harper at all. Nobody asked about the cups. She's read that here or on TL. She's such a mouth. And yes Aimee your 9 year old child does need you to be in the pool with her you incompetent mess. And what the fs the obsession with buying suncream. Its so clear that Wendy's the one that sees to all that usually. She thinks the simplest things are massive things but they are normal things mothers do. Also it's like magic how she looks in her tiktoks compared to stephs.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
We all knew she was going to clap back in her own weird way bore off aimee. Clothes need ironing hair needs washing pastries as always for breakfast from the snackage bar. Blaming harper for the lay in not that you have lay in all week. Shock she’s been back the shop she has absolutely no clue how to parent. Even if h can swim you absolutely should be in that pool with her at 9 years old wtf goes through your mind. Countdown to home time for Aimee she will get happier and cockier as the days go on now

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
We all knew she was going to clap back in her own weird way bore off aimee. Clothes need ironing hair needs washing pastries as always for breakfast from the snackage bar. Blaming harper for the lay in not that you have lay in all week. Shock she’s been back the shop she has absolutely no clue how to parent. Even if h can swim you absolutely should be in that pool with her at 9 years old wtf goes through your mind. Countdown to home time for Aimee she will get happier and cockier as the days go on now
Totally off topic but your profile pic has me bad laughing 😂😂😂 she’s such a beaut our Aimee

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why blame Harper for a lay in when she's been having a lay in everyday herself. I doubt it was Harper at all. Nobody asked about the cups. She's read that here or on TL. She's such a mouth. And yes Aimee your 9 year old child does need you to be in the pool with her you incompetent mess. And what the fs the obsession with buying suncream. Its so clear that Wendy's the one that sees to all that usually. She thinks the simplest things are massive things but they are normal things mothers do. Also it's like magic how she looks in her tiktoks compared to stephs.
I was just thinking, even if a 9 year old is competent swimmer she still needs. Responsible adult with her to supervise. Not sure Aimeh is that but she’s her mother. She’s shown herself up so much this week 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I was just thinking, even if a 9 year old is competent swimmer she still needs. Responsible adult with her to supervise. Not sure Aimeh is that but she’s her mother. She’s shown herself up so much this week 🙄
Exactly! Even if Harper was competent in swimming, which we know she isnt otherwise she would have videos of her swimming up lets me honest, things can happen in a second. Predators also exist, and it takes a couple of seconds for something to happen. There's stories of children being touched in pools or lead elsewhere. She literally turned her lounge chair away from her the other day. She has not one ounce of sense and her lack of safeguarding becomes worse by the minute.

And people may think that's dramatic but you should do everything to protect your child from potential harm. Aswell as that why wouldn't you be in the pool having fun with her and making memories. Harpers memories of her mum are going to be dismal.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Of course the named cups had to make an appearance because someone mentioned it
If you look back everyday she is drinking lemon fanta from a hotel paper cup
Not taking her cups up to be filled at the best snack bar in the world
She’s just to obvious if she was using the cups you would have seen them before today
Oh s I forgot that’s content think she would link the company at least

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
The interaction between her and Harper is painful. Yesterday's TT 'ooo look Harper a pirate ship'.......cue tumbleweed just blowing on through with the lack of response. This morning when Harper was saying about her drink not tasting of Fanta, she sounds like how a 2 or 3 year old would speak. She is most definitely on the spectrum. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but ignoring the fact is not going to help her in the long run at all Aimless.
Maybe she doesn’t realise if her daughter is on the spectrum you get a wee bit of extra money I’m sure she would get her tested if she know how much

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Of course the named cups had to make an appearance because someone mentioned it
If you look back everyday she is drinking lemon fanta from a hotel paper cup
Not taking her cups up to be filled at the best snack bar in the world
She’s just to obvious if she was using the cups you would have seen them before today
Oh s I forgot that’s content think she would link the company at least
She said "if that's ok" aswell when she asked for her cup to be filled. You wouldn't say that if you were running for the past 4 days getting it filled up. The staff would just know

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
WTF?
IMG_4728.jpeg

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I’m dyyyyying for someone to comment on her morning TikTok about the cats not being looked after by her ‘ cat sitter’ the smirk would sharp be wiped off that face. I’d absolutely love to but I’ve already been blocked for a comment I made about her life being full of drama 🙄😂
No all that needs to stop cos it only gives her more sympathy!

Status
Not open for further replies.