Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This is a beautiful photo from last year
IMG_4752.jpeg

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello my lovelies!!! I bet you all think I'm an Owl cz I only ever pop up at night. 🤣 The truth is I can't risk the rage she gives me even on my break in a hospital 🙈🤣
I honestly can not wait for her return then she can crack back on with her amateur dramatics course and Vav can spill some tea on what it was really like!! Can imagine Vav and Lily tomorrow like thank fucccckkk!!!
Not much to report today is there.. other than me questioning why Birkys very own Ariel has been nowhere near the ocean she loves soooo much 🙄 Bam!!!! Off to the beach.. HI s-TITS!!!! 😘😘😘😘 Honest to goodness I admit I'm like the majority of girls and watch back anything I post or take 74 selfies before posting cz I could not for the bare faced shame post myself looking like she does!!! She truly is shameless!!! Most get back from hol relaxed, refreshed, glowing... Her... Nadal!!! 🙈🤢 and I really can't wait for her to get back on with her anxiety bullshit that she didn't want to go on about too much because she was making the most of the time with H.. get to do!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hello my lovelies!!! I bet you all think I'm an Owl cz I only ever pop up at night. 🤣 The truth is I can't risk the rage she gives me even on my break in a hospital 🙈🤣
I honestly can not wait for her return then she can crack back on with her amateur dramatics course and Vav can spill some tea on what it was really like!! Can imagine Vav and Lily tomorrow like thank fucccckkk!!!
Not much to report today is there.. other than me questioning why Birkys very own Ariel has been nowhere near the ocean she loves soooo much 🙄 Bam!!!! Off to the beach.. HI s-TITS!!!! 😘😘😘😘 Honest to goodness I admit I'm like the majority of girls and watch back anything I post or take 74 selfies before posting cz I could not for the bare faced shame post myself looking like she does!!! She truly is shameless!!! Most get back from hol relaxed, refreshed, glowing... Her... Nadal!!! 🙈🤢 and I really can't wait for her to get back on with her anxiety bullshit that she didn't want to go on about too much because she was making the most of the time with H.. get to do!!!
I really think she has some developmental delay. She’s been a total mess this last week and she thinks she’s been mother of the century.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just remembered correct me if I'm wrong but when she was showing what she bought.. sorry her 'Harper haul' didn't she say they were going away again next month?? I'd bet my nan she ain't taking her alone!!! It'll be welllll Mummy and I have always had a jolly together. It gets on my fing nerves!!! I begrudge no-one nothing but I work 60+ hrs like I'm sure a lot of you lovelies. And I'm surviving!!! And by that I mean I get by financially.. I have to really convince myself and justify any 'treats' I certainly can't afford what she can!!!! So someone tell me do I need to start cooking.. sorry cremating horrific concoctions in my AF, or flogging really s trackiiiieeeezzz? Orrrrr... start not washing and make myself look like an actual troll? Because it's working for her!!! At this point just fing sign me up!!!!! Becausr why am I slogging my guts out?? Wasteful, filthy, flashy, scruffy s!!!!!

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just remembered correct me if I'm wrong but when she was showing what she bought.. sorry her 'Harper haul' didn't she say they were going away again next month?? I'd bet my nan she ain't taking her alone!!! It'll be welllll Mummy and I have always had a jolly together. It gets on my fing nerves!!! I begrudge no-one nothing but I work 60+ hrs like I'm sure a lot of you lovelies. And I'm surviving!!! And by that I mean I get by financially.. I have to really convince myself and justify any 'treats' I certainly can't afford what she can!!!! So someone tell me do I need to start cooking.. sorry cremating horrific concoctions in my AF, or flogging really s trackiiiieeeezzz? Orrrrr... do I need to get my Duncle to rip some old folk off? Because at this point just fing sign me up!!!!! Wasteful, flashy, scruffy s!!!!!
I bet you’re happier than she is, she’s a miserable b and she isn’t ever going change. Well she is but only by gaining weight. She’s got a lifetime of misery ahead of her 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.