Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
If I were his wife this would piss me off no end!! It’s absolutely pathetic.
Totally agree there’s definitely some rift there because aimee didn’t even get asked to be a bridesmaid. She just created herself as an additional one 😩🤣 I think the dad just does it for a easy life but he’s making it even worse as he won’t be around forever

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Totally agree there’s definitely some rift there because aimee didn’t even get asked to be a bridesmaid. She just created herself as an additional one 😩🤣 I think the dad just does it for a easy life but he’s making it even worse as he won’t be around forever
Yeah but even when he is long gone he will still be helping that useless cow financially.

I bet Aimee only allowed the wedding to happen if she didn’t lose out in his will!

Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Her ‘Dad’ is bloody pathetic. She is more than capable of calling in at the nearest convenience store when she gets back. She also has had her phone glued to her hand all sodding week so could have booked a food shop to be delivered. All
of this is what any parent would do coming back from holiday on a Sunday and school being back the next day.

I don’t care that he is 70 someone needs to give him a kick up the arse and let his nearly 40 year old daughter take some fing responsibility in life.
She really is the epitome of lazy, entitled, self indulgent because all in her life have allowed it

The fact her huns dont see through it baffles me!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
There’s a reason why Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsay etc are not leaving their children anything in their wills.

They want them to be able to provide for themselves, to be responsible and do something with their lives themselves without thinking Daddy will just cover me to sit on my arse.

If my ‘Dad’ were ill for several months there is no way my conscience could let him check on my cats twice a day and get me milk and bread for do sake. She should have done a shop and booked it before leaving.
I guess her argument to that would be well the flight could be delayed.

That’s when I would have asked daddy to take the shopping in, chuck the freezer stuff anywhere in the freezer, the stuff that needed to be put in the fridge straight away in and to leave the rest. But no. That’s too much practicality for Princess Peach.

That family have such weird relationships.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I’m calling it now, when she gets home and faces the music of the reports to the school, Social services, Animal welfare, DVLA, her GP surgery AND the government agencies all of a sudden the talk of the move will be back on.

And this time it will be moving out the area!!

I wish we could see her face when the realisation hits that we’ve been having more fun than she has while she’s been away 😈

Mar 8, 2024
I’m calling it now, when she gets home and faces the music of the reports to the school, Social services, Animal welfare, DVLA, her GP surgery AND the government agencies all of a sudden the talk of the move will be back on.

And this time it will be moving out the area!!
And she’s added it to her police report and they will track you down as she’s got PC Hollis & DCI Tosh from the bill on the case… 😂

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I wish we could see her face when the realisation hits that we’ve been having more fun than she has while she’s been away 😈
Me too.

I also hope the Liverpool Echo who I contacted are still looking into this, I really do as there is more to come.

The no paying tax on her Tik Tok income but takesaways and hauls galore being posted left, right and centre is also of interest along with her familial ties.

Aimee get plenty in duty free love, you’re gonna need it.

@hiddengem if you still read here I think your time is coming to spill the beans with no repercussions.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
And she’s added it to her police report and they will track you down as she’s got PC Hollis & DCI Tosh from the bill on the case… 😂
I’m sure the police have more on her and her family at this point.

This is why I want @woeisme25 back.

I want her to come back and tell us if she has been contacted by the police yet.

All the while they have gone it plays into Aimee’s favour that the police have found them etc.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A little something to settle the pre flight nerves
IMG_4763.jpeg

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She wants us to think it’s been very positive but In reality she’s struggled with parenting h all alone and without mummy.

Will she will keep this pretence up when
home of course not she will be round mummies so fast her feet won’t touch,poor h will be re surgically attached to her iPad /phone while skanky shops till she drops.

She I’ll be back to ignoring h while swiping tinder even though she’s been a brave lil soldier and done something we all do year in year out take the kids away and then we will have the “ I’m not well me eyes are in the back of me head bs so daddy takes h to school .

Then it’ll be home bargain haul,Tesco haul with kylie of course followed by a pasta Arrabbiata from pizza and co or maybe a maccies with sauce missing iykyk 😉and to end the evening a lively cuddle with the baybeeeeze who she neglected for a week funny how we never hers of the older two now.
Hod she’s predictable .

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She wants us to think it’s been very positive but In reality she’s struggled with parenting h all alone and without mummy.

Will she will keep this pretence up when
home of course not she will be round mummies so fast her feet won’t touch,poor h will be re surgically attached to her iPad /phone while skanky shops till she drops.

She I’ll be back to ignoring h while swiping tinder even though she’s been a brave lil soldier and done something we all do year in year out take the kids away and then we will have the “ I’m not well me eyes are in the back of me head bs so daddy takes h to school .

Then it’ll be home bargain haul,Tesco haul with kylie of course followed by a pasta Arrabbiata from pizza and co or maybe a maccies with sauce missing iykyk 😉and to end the evening a lively cuddle with the baybeeeeze who she neglected for a week funny how we never hers of the older two now.
Hod she’s predictable .
That’s all very true. She won’t like that it’s back to school this week, her and her ‘anxiety’!

I’d be anxious rocking up at the school gates too if I put my life out on social media, knowing all the other mums had seen me crying into the camera, making an absolutely fool of myself posting clap-backs and hanging thermometers out of my gob to prove I had a temperature etc. I don’t think I’d ever be able to leave the house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.