Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Also to all the dummies saying ‘what’s the point’ ‘who has time’ blah blah blah, Jo didn’t just report frag to the DVLA. It was amongst several concerns to several agencies. All with VALID reasons behind them.

And ALL because of evidence Aimee literally posts herself.

I’d rather be the person that sticks my neck out and makes the effort & time to raise my concerns than to turn a blind eye and cross my fingers nothing bad happens.

Jo is brave and so are the others raising concerns and if only we had more people in the world like them. Now politely go do yourself.

Mar 7, 2024
I’m not a fan of Aimee and wouldn’t comment but agree with the comments on TL about reporting her to the DVLA… what is the point ?? How do people have the time in the day for this? It comes across as an illness to care that much about someone to do this .. I don’t think she is a good parent but karma is real and it will come back .
If I lived close to her and thought there was a chance her driving and potentially putting myself or someone I loved at risk then yes I would probably have reported her too. The whole family drinks and drives, they used to be more blatant but are more aware now how it is viewed by others, hence - hide my prosecco and this is my first drink of the day as I was driving. Wendy always has a drink at aimees then drives home. Charlie had a drink whilst having her haircut at her mums yesterday but not sure if she stayed over or not. If calling them out makes them consider their actions, behave better and potentially stop someone being hurt then I'm all for it!

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Also to all the dummies saying ‘what’s the point’ ‘who has time’ blah blah blah, Jo didn’t just report frag to the DVLA. It was amongst several concerns to several agencies. All with VALID reasons behind them.

And ALL because of evidence Aimee literally posts herself.

I’d rather be the person that sticks my neck out and makes the effort & time to raise my concerns than to turn a blind eye and cross my fingers nothing bad happens.

Jo is brave and so are the others raising concerns and if only we had more people in the world like them. Now politely go do yourself.
frag haha love it 🥰

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You are bloody deluded! See below taken from dvla website.

Also hasn’t she said she suffers from a heart condition

Oh aimless your fed! Wouldn’t it be funny if the assessor from DVLA is called Dave 🤣🤣
Ha ha ha oooooohh s yeah! The heart condition!

Can someone find them for @itsmejo to send to the DVLA. Hopefully she can add to her concerns.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
We don't need to guess who's choice it was!!! It was yours you greedy fat slob!!! Buy yeah blame it on H... 🙄🙄🙄🙄
A whole bucket for 4 people to herself?!
4 lots of chips
H got extra from the bucket meal
It’s fine though as not much chicken on it, does she not realise it’s all fried, KFC is the most unhealthiest takeaways
Also mine the hippos TT has explained perfectly why everyone is concerned about the driving!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Yeah I remember that. She said she had to call her dad each time to talk her round so she didn't pass out. She was getting him to do lots of school runs at the time due to her anxiety - especially on a Monday. Pretty sure it got dirty deleted as she realised she had taken it too far when people in the comments were saying she shouldn't be driving due to her anxiety. There might still be the evidence on TL but I doubt you will find it on her page

Attachments

• 2BE4B3CA-EF14-4BDB-A1C5-ED57A89DBC31.jpeg
    2BE4B3CA-EF14-4BDB-A1C5-ED57A89DBC31.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 99E6F7CB-4AF4-4DF0-8F7A-109FB3FDB742.jpeg
    99E6F7CB-4AF4-4DF0-8F7A-109FB3FDB742.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 168
  • A745D437-C5C8-43F2-9C67-0A5A6D11EF0E.jpeg
    A745D437-C5C8-43F2-9C67-0A5A6D11EF0E.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 174
  • C70AC99F-E93F-403A-B686-1E2100EFDC17.jpeg
    C70AC99F-E93F-403A-B686-1E2100EFDC17.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 173
Mar 8, 2024
I don’t like aimee as a person but I find it very suss how the person who has said she hasn’t had a cat sitter all week has not said anything while Aimee is adamant she has had one … doesn’t make sense . I don’t dislike someone that much to not see the facts. The holiday was embarrassing and she

ok yeah then upload when she has been drink driving and send it to the police because then they would care wouldn’t they
She has said that the RSPCA called her back to say they spoke to a man who was attending to the cats. If there was a cat sitter I'm sure they would of updated her that there was someone staying there.
Not sure why you think Aimee is telling the truth, she's adamant she has never lied on TT but that's been proven time and time again a lie!
Of course people get reported for things, it's safeguarding. I do not want people driving who claim to pass out and do not want any animals being mistreated.
The 2 reporters need a drink from all of us! Well done @itsmejo and @lexilou glass of Kylie you 2 💕

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
A whole bucket for 4 people to herself?!
4 lots of chips
H got extra from the bucket meal
It’s fine though as not much chicken on it, does she not realise it’s all fried, KFC is the most unhealthiest takeaways
Also mine the hippos TT has explained perfectly why everyone is concerned about the driving!
I mean of course she knows it's fried. Kentucky FRIED chicken!!! She's very educated remember!!! 🤣🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.