Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Evening besties 😘😘 I’ve not long got back from work (y’know Aimee, a real life job) and I’ve just caught up on alllll the posts 😂 oh my days, you’ve all had me cracking up!
What an eventful and entertaining afternoon/evening you’ve all had. Nice to see we’ve had a couple of Aimee’s Huns attempting to infiltrate their way in here. Obviously they have failed massively and made themselves look like proper twats.
I need to go and catch up on skanks and hippos posts.
Also, I absolutely fing love that R Debs follows hippo in insta 😂😂 what an icon 😂
She’s consistent and remains aloof. I’d love to have her here with us 🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I haven't caught up I haven't had time!!! Actually though not painted my nails!! 🙄 I apologise if it's already been said but from what I have seen...

@lava3512 @leelee And anyone else concerned can I ask why you think so many people dislike her? Are we all fully insane? No! We're fully functioning fing adults, with jobs, clean homes, children yadda yadda.... you're clearly new here but please read the bio on TL or just go through her posts. Now I wish her no physical harm.. I've never contacted her or ever would but I HATE her and you may think that is a strong word but I say it with my fing chest!

1- She makes a mockery of DV victims and as someone with an ex partner in jail for stabbing me... yes stabbing not calling me a few names online. It boils my blood. Look up the numbers of DV MURDER victims because they weren't believed then come back.
2- I have endometriosis and have had a full hysterectomy I will never be a Mum. She makes a mint of being a s one.
3- She's lied about baby loss!!! The end.
4- She drives putting everyone else on the road in danger aswell as her daughter who if you refer back to point 2 you can understand that I would go to the end of the earth for a child I would never dream putting them in the back then driving over the limit

I could go on and on and on but they're just a few of the MAJOR ones that stick in many peoples throats! Because yes we are triggered... because we HAVE actually been through indescribable pain that she makes a quick 3min video for comments and it's never mentioned again...

5- WHY THE do ARE YOU HERE? You know this is a thread disgracing/outing someone you rim so what were you expecting? Is it the attention she's not giving you after you comment on every post? Go just ask a simple question.. She'll notice you then!!

Finally..... do OFF!!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I haven't caught up I haven't had time!!! Actually though not painted my nails!! 🙄 I apologise if it's already been said but from what I have seen...

@lava3512 @leelee And anyone else concerned can I ask why you think so many people dislike her? Are we all fully insane? No! We're fully functioning fing adults, with jobs, clean homes, children yadda yadda.... you're clearly new here but please read the bio on TL or just go through her posts. Now I wish her no physical harm.. I've never contacted her or ever would but I HATE her and you may think that is a strong word but I say it with my fing chest!

1- She makes a mockery of DV victims and as someone with an ex partner in jail for stabbing me... yes stabbing not calling me a few names online. It boils my blood. Look up the numbers of DV MURDER victims because they weren't believed then come back.
2- I have endometriosis and have had a full hysterectomy I will never be a Mum. She makes a mint of being a s one.
4- She drives putting everyone else on the road in danger aswell as her daughter who if you refer back to point 2 you can understand that I would go to the end of the earth for a child I would never dream putting them in the back then driving over the limit

I could go on and on and on but they're just a few of the MAJOR ones that stick in many peoples throats! Because yes we are triggered... because we HAVE actually been through indescribable pain that she makes a quick 3min video for comments and it's never mentioned again...

5- WHY THE do ARE YOU HERE? You know this is a thread disgracing/outing someone you rim so what were you expecting? Is it the attention she's not giving you after you comment on every post? Go just ask a simple question.. She'll notice you then!!

Finally..... do OFF!!!!

I couldn’t read that and not say nothing there aren’t really any words that I can say that’d be enough to ease what you have been through, but I’m sending you so much love and so many virtual hugs ❤️❤️❤️

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
haven’t properly caught up yet but wow! The fact she hasn’t acknowledged a poor child dying locally to her is appalling. I’m in a different part of the country and hearing that broke my heart. I can’t even imagine the pain that family must be feeling but Aimless never has an ounce of sympathy for anyone as she always has to be the centre of attention. Just awful.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

Finally..... do OFF!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mar 7, 2024
Let's hope that poor kid finally gets something nutritious to eat today! The first week of the school hols was constant takeaways, hence the dark circles under her eyes in the nails video. She's probably not had a vegetable in weeks. Obviously the cats need feeding, have to make sure there is plenty of cat food in case the rspca call again. Maybe have something nutritious in case SS call! It would have taken a couple of minutes to grab some fresh fruit and veg, even a pre packed salad. She's clearly rattled by the ASA rulling and the DVLA investigation and probably had crisis talks with her management but the child deserves to be put first for once. Charlie manages to work full time, shop and always prepare proper meals for her child, maybe she should take some time out of her ohhh so busy schedule to watch her sister and get some tips.
When she says she hasn't had time to shop, what she actually means is she hasn't had time to film herself pouncing around the supermarket orgasming over tat, buying the same things she always buys and then filming an unpacking haul. That's a couple of days work/content. Whoosh or just eat could deliver shopping as quickly as the family sized bucket got scoffed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415-212703_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415-212703_TikTok.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Finally..... do OFF!!!!
Oh honey, catching up on my morning walk. Can’t just scroll past. I’m so sorry to hear even a snippet of your story ❤️
I’m going through something major health wise and can’t say as it could be a give away, but I know to a degree what it’s like to watch them ‘poor me’ and they don’t have a fing clue. Sending so much love to you ❤️🥰 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.