Kent
🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2851.png
    IMG_2851.png
    396.6 KB · Views: 120

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
she mentioned it once when she was sat in her car not long ago, think she’d been to the shops and then stopped there. Only time she’s mentioned it

Yeah that’s the time she said she loved the sea air, I was meaning other than that she’s never once mentioned it. It’s a shame she doesn’t make use of the beach and that with H. Tit head she is.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not Aimee related but I probably won’t be around for a bit as my beloved hubby passed away last night Totally unexpected Such a shock I’m heartbroken beyond words xx
I am so so sorry 😞 there arent any words that can help i know but you take your time and take care of yourself and you are in my thoughts and prayers ❤️

Mar 27, 2024
UK
Yeah that’s the time she said she loved the sea air, I was meaning other than that she’s never once mentioned it. It’s a shame she doesn’t make use of the beach and that with H. Tit head she is.

The whole time I’ve been watching her that is the first time she’s mentioned it. It’s always amazed me how she never takes Harper down to the Beach. I was speechless when she said she loves being beside the ‘ocean’. On the AA route planner, from her front door to the car park at the Beach it is 3 miles, a 6 minute car journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.