Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
It really is. The poor girl is growing up thinking itā€™s a normal way to act. Hopefully she has more stability when sheā€™s with her dad
We can hope but honestly her dad sees what we see and will know the kind of life she's leading in her mums care. He could be doing more but then we don't know how much Aimee has done in the past to stop him seeing her. We already know she doesn't allow her dad to have her for any holidays basically because God forbid she would be alone when really she isn't alone and her child is in fact ignored while she drinks with her sister and mum. She's selfish in every way.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
No idea where this post will go, I'm hoping it's an actual post an not replying to someone šŸ¤£ still getting used to it šŸ¤£ anyway, just seen the ridiculous video of her trying them outfits, where she's "surprised they still fit her" well I thought she'd lost weight? According to the huns? Surely they should be swinging off her? Also, the ham an pineapple vid, but without the pineapple? Is that supposed to be funny? Just ask for a ham pizza? The woman drives me insane šŸ¤¢

And the ones that sit and wait for 1st sip of the day šŸ¤¢
I donā€™t get the whole first sip of the day thing. As if people will be sat there waiting to watch her chew on her coffee!

Mar 8, 2024
No idea where this post will go, I'm hoping it's an actual post an not replying to someone šŸ¤£ still getting used to it šŸ¤£ anyway, just seen the ridiculous video of her trying them outfits, where she's "surprised they still fit her" well I thought she'd lost weight? According to the huns? Surely they should be swinging off her? Also, the ham an pineapple vid, but without the pineapple? Is that supposed to be funny? Just ask for a ham pizza? The woman drives me insane šŸ¤¢
It really bothers me when sheā€™s eating and she covers her mouth and says ā€œah huhā€ as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.

It really bothers me when sheā€™s eating and she covers her mouth and says ā€œah huhā€ as though in approval of the taste and then she nods and does it again. God, it grinds my gears.

I canā€™t stand hearing her slurp her coffee either. Sheā€™s like a camel

Hi everyone ā¤ļø šŸ‘‹ been a follower on the other site for a while , glad i can finally comment as been wanting to for a while šŸ˜† . Might pop open some kylie and overcook and dry out

surely it would be all dry and crusty
Like her lady garden šŸ¤¢

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
That's how you know it doesn't happen that often. I had a wipe clean table cloth for my daughter for when she painted. Looks like there's paint on the carpet to beside the cats! It would take 10 minutes to clean that mess up but she would rather be lazy as usual and leave it and it will probably sit until she decides to do a 'reset'. It's cleaning Aimee, most people do it daily!
Thatā€™s what I think too. I also have a wipe clean table cloth for when my 2 do crafts. Definitely isnā€™t a regular occurrence in her house, especially as she is making a song and dance about it showing the mess off. ā€˜Look at me, Iā€™m such a great mum, I let my kid make a mess while having fun, but I canā€™t be arsed to clean it upā€™
Like you said, it would take ten mins, if that. I couldnā€™t relax knowing that mess is there šŸ˜–

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
It's very odd, I get up, make a cuppa, drink it, all without filming myself, I'm waiting for nothing for my "1st sip of the day" šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
The thing is, is that she always looks like a bag of s. Literally rolled out of bed without looking in the mirror and straight to making a TikTok. Brush your hair you skank, splash your face with a bit of cold water to wake yourself up. I just couldnā€™t do what she does and look like a scruff to make a tik tok about having a first sip of the day.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The thing is, is that she always looks like a bag of s. Literally rolled out of bed without looking in the mirror and straight to making a TikTok. Brush your hair you skank, splash your face with a bit of cold water to wake yourself up. I just couldnā€™t do what she does and look like a scruff to make a tik tok about having a first sip of the day.
Sheā€™s just a scruff, no class whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.