Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Awww thank you 😘😘😘😘 I do go off on one don't I 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
We love it 🤭
Wow. I’ve been offline for a couple of weeks and come back to 400 odd pages I can’t possibly catch up.
I genuinely feel sorry for this woman. I think she’s totally isolated herself and she’s living in this little TikTok universe and genuinely thinks her followers are her friends but really she’s only got her mum and sister. She’s deeply unhappy and it shows no matter how much she tries to put on a brave face.
I just don’t understand how a bit of cash for selling crappppy products can be worth it all. You can see from videos from years ago how much she’s let herself go. She’s addicted to this really sad little life that won’t last forever and her daughters suffering because of it. Even for all the money in the world I’d honestly hate to have her life, everything she does is a cry for attention and validation - she’s a psychologists dream 🙈. Poor girl.
she’s also a nasty mean cow. I’m aghast at the cards she refused to go and post just before Xmas. Any sympathy I had left just evaporated

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Maybe a chilli or bolognese. I don't know yet.
Yeah you can get both on Tescoooosssss microwave meals that they wouldn't make if they weren't meant to be eaten!!!! 😂 Treat yourself get both and eat both... not that you need persuading!!! With half a bag of the best salty nachos ever!!!! A jacket AND rice cz you can't decide!!! A big scoop of hummus and an whole M&S garlic bread you can nosh off because 'you know' 😂😂🐷🐷😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This dirty Trollope actually makes me wanna jump on my phone - I literally can’t explain why someone I’ve ever met can evoke such negative reactions in so many people. Not only is her behaviour and sense of entitlement too far off the scope for us normal folk - but the pious condescending tone and utter vanity! Don’t get me started on the phrases she uses that make my toes curl!!!
In order on the cringe scale
It’s fine!!!
It slaps?????
Do you want bread with that butter?
MUMMY🤮
Harpers favourite/ harpers chicken
Monkey
It’s giving
Girl dinner
Medadswife
Isn’t it gaaaaawjus/ just stunning
The baybereeeez/ Remeeeee booooy
If ya know you know
It was on offer ( always is)
Same but different
My mental health nurse
As always harpers first
Any single one of these just makes me wanna scream!!!!
Same here

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just another reminder of why she’s such a t. 6 days before Christmas and she couldn’t just do a good deed. Smelly rat
She didn't feel comfortable doing it because she knows she's the talk of the town and hated!!!! Imagine seeing her approaching on your ring door bell like fing hell people are still trick or treating in December? And what's Vicky Pollard got to do with Halloween? 🙈

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Fancy telling everyone that you actually s yourself on a plane.
So smells of cat piss and her own s 💩
Mind you she eats terrible fatty processed food so I bet she ss herself regularly.
I just wouldn’t tell a global platform that especially when she’s desperate for brand deals.

While I’m here, any update on the lash serum she is using twice a day?

The laser hair removal device where she looks like honey G in the sunnies provided.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah you can get both on Tescoooosssss microwave meals that they wouldn't make if they weren't meant to be eaten!!!! 😂 Treat yourself get both and eat both... not that you need persuading!!! With half a bag of the best salty nachos ever!!!! A jacket AND rice cz you can't decide!!! A big scoop of hummus and an whole M&S garlic bread you can nosh off because 'you know' 😂😂🐷🐷😂😂
Stinks of garlic as well. No wonder the fellas do a runner. ss herself and all her clothes have cats piss on them

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Of course I'm not bloody Aimee. I'm don't even like Aimee, it was you lot I was curious about and my initial feeling about you all was correct, you are all horrible people. You're not concerned about Harper or the lies Aimee tells you just want to b, you put women to shame.

I can only assume you are middle aged women. And like Aimee also you have no life. I mean Saturday nights you are all on here. All saying how great your lives are, and how content you all are... why are you here? Why don't you all block Aimee and just forget she exists? It's because your lives are so sad and pathetic you come on sites like this and Tattle to make yourself feel better or you'd do what everyone else does when they don't like somebody and scroll on or even block.

You also say you don't comment on her pages... why are most of you blocked by her then?

You are all trolls you just can't admit it. You're not concerned for anyone's welfare just to get your own little kicks.

I've enjoyed my little social experiment and I really hope life starts to improve for you all and you don't feel the need to come here. There's so much more to life, imagine the extra time you will get with your loving families if the time you wasted on here were spent with them (if they exist) 🥰
We spend so much time here, yet you’re fing here commenting and reading everything, you frigging stupid t!! Pissoff!!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She doesn’t look good in her latest TT’s, I feel like she might be on the verge of a breakdown.

I don’t like to think of anyone struggling but I think she could help herself more by being honest about things. Like when she’s called out on the appalling dinners and takeaways or the state of her house (which she chooses to put out in public for people to comment on), she could be honest and say “I know I could do better, I just don’t know how to” or whatever.

It’s the fact she thinks that all she says and does is justified which is worrying, and that’s where the concern for her child comes in.

I’m not a troll. I was actually very supportive of her once upon a time, before I saw her for what she really was myself. It just takes a bit of time to see it and you have to watch her for long enough.

I hope her family can step in and get her the help she needs. She’s clearly not ok and I think a good start would be encouraging her to come off TT, even if it’s just for a short period of time to start with. It’s not doing her any good at all, and as someone who suffers from anxiety myself, the thought of putting my whole life out there for the whole world to judge, fills me with dread. I don’t know how she does it if she really suffers from anxiety.

In the early days of TT she seemed a lot more put together. She’s gone downhill since she started doing this full time, but being alone all day long and not having any social interaction with anyone other than her parents and occasionally her sister, can’t be good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.