Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Are you local to Southport at all as when all this comes out and she loses her licence, SS involved etc we need to meet up and really discuss who, where, when and what to the reporters 🤭
Edit to say obviously don’t put your location but just to know we are less than an hour drive away from each other is worth it
Please don’t report her to the newspapers you are getting her one step closer to that shiny blue tick then she’ll need to respond and we are two boxes ticked and before you know she a VIP on the TikTok

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
That’s why she never does lives for brands because when she went to hairburst snd did a live she looked like a big fat sweaty porker and all the comments were about how she looked different and none about the products
She did a live for a brand but has anxiety from dropping her kid at school? Am I getting this right?

Mar 8, 2024
That’s why she never does lives for brands because when she went to hairburst snd did a live she looked like a big fat sweaty porker and all the comments were about how she looked different and none about the products
I think i vaguely remember that one. Pretty sure my partner talked about the return of the chins for about a week after it. He can’t stand her either from listening to me and my best friend discuss her 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Stumbled upon this beauty and oh my god, I’ve actually nearly pissed my pants 😂😂 didn’t Hippo use this for one of their videos …?!😂😂 it’s made my afternoon.
its the way says cat piss that always get me. If I had to utter that sentence on social media I’d have to leave it altogether. Sell up and move to another continent

Mar 8, 2024
She did a live for a brand but has anxiety from dropping her kid at school? Am I getting this right?
Yeah but all the lives for HB were absolute car crashes and she got dropped by them not long after the one where she looked an absolute state

Guess which ones the HB Live Photo 😬😂

Attachments

• IMG_2761.jpeg
    IMG_2761.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 141

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Are you local to Southport at all as when all this comes out and she loses her licence, SS involved etc we need to meet up and really discuss who, where, when and what to the reporters 🤭
Edit to say obviously don’t put your location but just to know we are less than an hour drive away from each other is worth it
No I’m a good 3/4 hours away.

I’m a diehard Liverpool supporter though so I know all about the mass hatred of The Scum (I did NOT contact them!) and the Liverpool Echo.

Although I contacted the nationals I knew local papers would be more interested and the Echo has already covered Duncle in the past. I covered filming the road traffic accident etc.

I didn’t cover the DVLA report as I did this weeks ago when I first joined here.

I know you have contacted Proceeds of a crime and that was the reason I contacted them. The money off Duncle and her connection to him and Nicky Pimlott.

I bloody wish we could meet up.

I’m honestly not bothered of saying my location as there is nothing she can do about it.

Im a Southerner who now lives up North and ironically has supported LFC my whole life. ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She just doesn’t know when to stop does she?
Stumbled upon this beauty and oh my god, I’ve actually nearly pissed my pants 😂😂 didn’t Hippo use this for one of their videos …?!😂😂 it’s made my afternoon.
wonder who it was that wrote “you look like you smell of cat piss” to be fair she does look as if she smells because she’s always slobbing about and never looks tidy. The hair is a matted up mess. With 5 cats pisssing on her washing basket and sofa cushions it’s a safe assumption to make 🤭

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Mummy has posted! All about Aimee! I cant even cope with listening to whats coming out of her mouth! There's the problem! MUMMY! THE ENABLER!

Edit: mentioned Charlie at the end, hmmmmm very convenient isn't it!
Aimee’s obviously put her up to that.. like the last time she made a TikTok on Aimee’s account banging on about how much of a ‘wonderful person’ her daughter is after she was an absolute bellend and got called out 😂 so original 🥱

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Vav I think you'll find that so called trolls are you and Aimees entire personality and existence cause what content would either of you have if you weren't trying to call people out for having a valid opinion on either of you! 🥴

Attachments

• aviary-image-1713447181924.jpeg
    aviary-image-1713447181924.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.