Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Shirls bullshitting enabling of her t of a daughter šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
FLASH GASH GIGI YOU are as pathetic and fed in the head of you think your daughter even has one of those qualities you listed.
Whatā€™s up scared your gravy chain of supported living with cash is gonna dry up
YOU brought that thing up who I might add has told the world how you always fed her crap micro meals and look after her sister, YOU put dick before your kids too. YOU and Greg the wallet have massively let down Aimee and are continuing this behaviour for her to be the same with Harper.
If you cannot see what we all see I suggest you get new glasses and also get a gp appointment to for those hands. Signs of alcoholism are your body works harder to pump blood to your vital organs resulting in your hands being so bloated and a blue/purple colour.
Nothing but a bunch of alcoholics and did you drive home after a bottle or two with catpiss last night šŸ¤”
Itā€™s ok as Iā€™m sure someone who knows your address here or TL will report you to the relevant authorities in the near future.
Now jog on you old, lying s and well done for bringing up a fed up t to be a clone of you, bet your so proud šŸ–•šŸ‘

PS- The YMCA rejects asked for their pleather hat back you took the night you conceived thundercunt with daddy DAVID šŸ¤£

Mar 9, 2024
The woe is me video hasn't given Aimee the desired effect so Wendy wide gash has been roped in to fight her corner! Now don't get me wrong, I would fight anyone or anything to defend my kids but......if my kids were being utter Knobheads I'd give em a clip around the ear n tell him to pack it the do in!!! I really want to know what kinda hold Aimee has over her mother! :oops: :oops: šŸ–• šŸ–• šŸ–•
Wendy wide gash šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Who was the person that Wendy visited that looked glowing and Healthy?

IMG_1831.jpeg
Glowing like chernobyls toxic waste

Oh get a grip you old bike, Olga is a dutty hoe because she learned that behaviour from you, it is an abysmal mother to itā€™s child & it also learned that behaviour from you. Look in before you look out luv. People shouldnā€™t have to keep screaming that they are good people & good mothers, it should be seen not told.
Olga looks dutty & smells of catpiss, you look dutty & smell like old booze, stale cigarettes & fusty dutty dried up old lady gash.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Sheā€™s posted shock sty the label. It might just be a body aimee but the young kids wonā€™t see it that way when they are sending it round school with a pig on the face of it with hampers mum attached put it fing away no one wants another try on haul. We all want you to have a wash clean your house but most of all be a mum to your kid ya scruffy t

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Iā€™ve followed old catpee for a couple of years and to be honest she didnā€™t really annoy me but my dislike is now completely irrational.
Iā€™m trying to get my uneducated mind to think why? Mainly itā€™s because she has no conception of the impact of her actions on others. She really is a self absorbed C word!! So someone has reported her to DVLA, she should have done it herself and if there are no issues there will be no impact.
That holiday review was pitiful, she struggled to find a positive, who gives a fly do if there are waterfalls if the beds were uncomfortable and the food was awful. Not sure my clean and her clean are the same thing! I wouldnā€™t dream of going to my bed and leaving dirty dishes out or not ironing my daughters clothes!!
See what I mean completely irrational, I could go for days.

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I have a great life, split between the UK and California. I just canā€™t stand this constant moaning and lack of accountability from Olga. Her and Vav would kill for my life. Iā€™ve got all the things they are desperate for but when I didnā€™t have a comfortable life I didnā€™t moan about it, I worked harder.
Non of us are jealous Iā€™m sure, Iā€™m struggling to see what exactly we are jealous of?
All of us here at some point sussed her out and of course we get Angy with her. Itā€™s human nature.
Iā€™m more annoyed at the gash flasher now because she should be stepping up at this point and intervening.
Give me strength honestly FFS šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
We all want what theyā€™ve got šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Commenting an a forum about a dickhead does not mean we make our personality about her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ people donā€™t like being called on sty behaviour and decisions. She chose to react by lashing her Halloween tree across her living room šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ all her clap backs are her reactions and theyā€™re always s comebacks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s sitting her in garden alone with her phone on the floor presses record and walks to sit down with that voice over šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ you absolutely canā€™t get any more embarrassing than this. Itā€™s almost as bad as vavs suitcase carry on tother day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and bendy Wendy is all for Aimee only skimmed the video and read some subtitles but the gist I got was poor Aimee. Never does anything to get the s she does. Sheā€™s just so wholesome and a good person. Yeah alright wend. Sheā€™s a nobhead who has made some extremely poor decisions over and over and over. Never takes responsibility for it just blames ā€œthe trollsā€ sheā€™s too old to not be accepting responsibility for her actions or even acknowledging she fed up.
She just laughs it off or cries into her phone.
And sorry butā€¦
What personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.