Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m sick of all the comments saying Wendy is such a great mum.

No she isn’t!

Being a good mum is also making yourself unpopular for the sake of your child. No matter what age they are! Putting your foot down when something is wrong shows strength and character.

What really really makes me sick about Wendy is Charlie just broke up
With her fella before lockdown, Ralph was 4 years old, Charlie was battling a fing ED, moving out, struggling financially and has no one round her.

What did Wendy do???

Move in with Princess Peach and Harper Twist. Cos all of those made up ailments Aimee has…

You’re a sick b Wendy, Aimee had her dad living round the corner. Single mums were allowed bubbles.

Charlie had no one.

You literally abandoned her so you could be with your favourite daughter and favourite grandchild and drink yourself silly.

That, my dear is totally unforgivable and inexcusable.

I’d have fing walked there and broke every bastard law going if my daughter was starving herself to death!!!

It shows you the strength of character Charlie has though to come through that. She is so independent, she isn’t woe is me
and she still has a relationship with those pair of lushes!

Something I could not do.

So huns if you’re are reading here wake the do up!!!

Even if Aimee was any kind of sister she would tell her mum her sister needed her more!!!
It must really hurt Charlie and even though she says she loves Aimee and gets on well with her, there must be part of her that knows Aimee brings a lot of stuff on herself.

At times when Aimee and Charlie are together, Aimee snaps at Charlie. I can imagine her not liking the fact that mummy had another child after her. I think she would struggle if Charlie lived nearby, knowing mummy would perhaps see Charlie more.
I wonder if Aimee has any step siblings? Never hear Aimee mentioning them at all.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Can I just say, I've seen a couple of people commenting possibly to make out that Aimees FULL name has been given out on here by the lovely ladies ON here! I cant scroll back to find the bellends who are saying it so i will say it here in a new comment...Right, OPEN YOUR fING EYES AND READ VERY CAREFULLY , I know it's hard to you fwits to read but do try 🙄 Aimee made a post maybe 2 years ago saying she had a busy day coz she was going to a solicitors (with Greg the Wallet of course coz she can do do ALL on her own) to do something she's been "meaning to do for a while" ..fast forward 2 hours and she made ANOTHER video to say they'd been to CHANGE HER NAME AND SHE GAVE OUT HER FULL NAME, THATS HER FULL LEGAL NAME, ON A TIKTOK VIDEO...OKAY????? NO f FOUND IT OUT AND POSTED ON HERE TO BE MALICIOUS!!! SHE OUTED HERSELF ONCE A " fIN" GEN AND GAVE OUT PERSONAL INFO, Now if I remember that video others will too so to ANYONE suggesting we found out her name and put it out there GO AND WATCH HER VIDEOS FROM THE BEGINNING OF LOCKDOWN instead of posting UNTRUE sE on here, and when you've done that do OFF 🖕 THIS AINT AN AIMEE APPRECIATION FORUM!

@pussycatchat say it a bit louder for those idiots at the back who didn’t quite hear you

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
It must really hurt Charlie and even though she says she loves Aimee and gets on well with her, there must be part of her that knows Aimee brings a lot of stuff on herself.

At times when Aimee and Charlie are together, Aimee snaps at Charlie. I can imagine her not liking the fact that mummy had another child after her. I think she would struggle if Charlie lived nearby, knowing mummy would perhaps see Charlie more.
I wonder if Aimee has any step siblings? Never hear Aimee mentioning them at all.
I think she must do? I’m sure they were mentioned in the lead up to the wedding and the photos of Greggs 70th birthday there’s loads of people round the table roughly Aimee’s age.

klou

Mar 9, 2024
Sunbed queen!! She really hammers them. Just goes to show she knows naff all about skincare! Anybody with a bit of knowledge knows how they age you, also with her moles she is derrrr. Her chest is hammered, looks like a shrivelled prune. 😂. Seriously needs to stop going on them! What is she trying to achieve 🤔 When anybody comments on her glow it's cringey, she even says thanks. 😂

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
Sunbed queen!! She really hammers them. Just goes to show she knows naff all about skincare! Anybody with a bit of knowledge knows how they age you, also with her moles she is derrrr. Her chest is hammered, looks like a shrivelled prune. 😂. Seriously needs to stop going on them! What is she trying to achieve 🤔 When anybody comments on her glow it's cringey, she even says thanks. 😂
It is so unhealthy. She had skin problems before but obviously doesn’t care. She’s just horrible. 🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

No she isn’t!

Being a good mum is also making yourself unpopular for the sake of your child. No matter what age they are! Putting your foot down when something is wrong shows strength and character.

With her fella before lockdown, Ralph was 4 years old, Charlie was battling a fing ED, moving out, struggling financially and has no one round her.

What did Wendy do???

Move in with Princess Peach and Harper Twist. Cos all of those made up ailments Aimee has…

You’re a sick b Wendy, Aimee had her dad living round the corner. Single mums were allowed bubbles.

Charlie had no one.

You literally abandoned her so you could be with your favourite daughter and favourite grandchild and drink yourself silly.

I’d have fing walked there and broke every bastard law going if my daughter was starving herself to death!!!

It shows you the strength of character Charlie has though to come through that. She is so independent, she isn’t woe is me

Even if Aimee was any kind of sister she would tell her mum her sister needed her more!!!
She’s awful. Her and Olga are the same, I hate both of them equally now.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
She's already had a skin cancer removed, or so she says. It that was true, no way would she use sunbeds. Just another Aimee 🐄💩

she hammers the sunbeds! actually looks like she has been baking in some kind of oil daft arses use for a lobster tan! this is after she claims she had skin cancer removal! Then tells everybody it’s a natural tan! And this ladies and gentlemen is why she is an absolute fing idiot! she’s that much of a narc she will also think she is untouchable when it comes to skin cancer! How mean how thick do you have to be! She shouldn’t be in charge of a turd never mind a kid

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

Yeah medadswife has some kids I think. Funny that they are NEVER mentioned
Maybe they troll her 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Lovely brows
IMG_4838.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder if Aimee has something on Wendy and Wendy is afraid of upsetting her as a result. There just doesn’t seem to be any other explanation for a mother not to step in when her daughter’s life is falling apart in public, for the world to see.

Wendy definitely treats Aimee in a different way to Charlie. She’s always kissing and cuddling Aimee and telling her how amazing she is, but she isn’t like that with Charlie.

Wendy seems like a nice enough lady, so it’s hard to believe she would allow all this to go on without something holding her back.
Think Aimee is the cash cow. Wendy probably taught Aimee everything she knows!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds

No she isn’t!

What did Wendy do???

Charlie had no one.

I reall really hope Mummy reads this because this is spot on! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.