Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Honestly the clothes she always has on that dresser are anxiety inducing. How can she relax and sleep in there with it all piled there? I actually couldn’t cope. She has such bad anxiety but them clothes being there all the time is fine. Absolutely no. Get in the bin

Attachments

• IMG_4886.jpeg
    IMG_4886.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 123

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
She does not give too fs about that creator! She's done that video to use it as an opportunity to tell us about her her her and her police investigation! Oh perfect opportunity to tell them how much they are not bothering me without getting accused of clapping back! She's such a manipulating b! AIMEE!!! Ur face says otherwise! We can all see through ur utter bullshit! Stop pretending u give a do! Not one ounce of genuine sincerity, its all ME ME ME! Can we take this b down today please! Grrrr

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Came across this video from 2022 where she says she has a panic attack and her face goes numb and how she had to move around and switch on lights and phone her dad to keep herself grounded and was on the phone for 30 mins until the panic attack went.

She also needed to take diazepam as was a bad attack she says and that what she needs when it a bad attack and it made her flat out sleeping and that why she hadn’t woken until lunchtime the next day etc.
Her wording here to "a mental health crisis" If she was to ever see someone and assess someone in a real mental health crisis she wouldn't dare call a panic attack that. Panic attacks end quickly enough. A crisis is literally life and death. She uses those words to shock people. Those claws are vile.

Mar 7, 2024
She wasn’t for answering though was she? 😆 She really is losing control of the situation and doesn’t like that she can’t control the narrative any more like she’s been used to.
The narrative seems to be "its OK as she's never actually passed out at the wheel". She's missing the point that the risk is there, given all the evidence she has put out there and that is what the dvla will assess. Does she pose a danger to herself and other road users? I'd be interested to see if her insurance would pay out it she did cause an accident, given the mounting evidence against her..... 🤔

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Couldn’t even watch all that video. All I will say is for someone who’s been home almost a week that redness of the sun hasn’t gone down at all. She must of left her shampoo in spain too cause the hair isn’t washed still stood there dressed as a flump can’t even bare to watch her full video this morning scruffy t needs skipping herself never mind her s hole house

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh here she goes gaslighting everyone again lol give it up Aimee. You haven't stopped clapping back. Without a clapback you have no content other than stuffing your face. You don't even have trolls because most of what you say is trolling is peoples comments on here or TL. Opinions my dear. Change your mindset? That's why you looked like you had been crying a river the other day but I'd mostly say that's the pure narcissm in you that you can't control the narrative on these forums and that you are being called out and called out with truths you yourself put out onto the Internet so really it's either you have lied or its true either aren't great options for you are they. As for the police investigation lol I can imagine that all you have is an incident number and nothing else. Just like you say to everyone else. Your wasting precious time on services (doubtful they are actually using time on this) Time that can be used to help those that need it. Happy Friday Aimee. What's on the cards? Some taste tests of the baileys and sprite and vodka, a takeaway girls dinner, a little mention of oh I might have plans (that end up cancelled) a cry to mummy dearest. A few swipes on tinder and running after the latest D? Whatever it is im sure it will be thrilling and riveting.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
Imagine being nearly 40, and living your whole life through strangers, Harper will be grown in a minute and you will look back and think, do I did nothing for that kid apart from show her up, and take her to Tesco’s, I know we all have her feelings about Steph and her motives but least her kids have memories / and she’s not making DLP look s.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
What was that stitch video - she used someone else trauma to talk about herself!

She could have bigged up the other creator - told her followers to go and give her a follow and some love.

Told the creator why she likes them and why their content is so important and why it best to not let people get to them.

But nope it was all me, myself and I!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
CATPISS Get into your dense head NOBODY is jealous of you or your pathetic sad life.
I have everything you want with your fairytale ended with Prince Charming something you WILL NEVER HAVE 🤣🤣🤣
Pipe down f and you still believe your own lies, saying you don’t do many clap backs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Go take that vile face for a s, do off and own your fed up lies you stupid narcissist.
Do you realise you actually make people see what not to be and you’re far from an inspiration. You are nothing but a dirty, unkempt, lying, alcoholic who NOBODY with a brain cell would want to be.
Now go enjoy your Friday, open your bottle of kylie as H is at her dads this weekend and drown your sad sorrows t.
I bet it does your head in that H has more fun with her dad and her beautiful stepmom and siblings. They probably show her what a loving, family home actually feels like.

Edit to add -Your weekend of loneliness has started catpiss as you have no friends, no bf, no life and your only company is alcohol and takeaways.
My weekend- Family round, homemade chilli con carne tea tonight followed by a game of cards against humanity, town for breakfast in the morning with my children their gf’s and my in laws, my adult child will then take dogs to ainsdale beach or Formby pinewoods for a few hrs whilst I clean my house and hubby jet washes the front garden, make homemade lasagne for tea, then after that cuddle on the couch with hubby watching tv.
Sunday is a lazy day for me but I will be cooking a lamb roast dinner for 8 people and make a lovely homemade chocolate cake, do the ironing then after dinner another cuddle on the couch with my Prince Charming with my head on his chest listening to his heart beat soothing me. All this activity and no alcohol involved

Actually think I might make my own catpiss version of cards against humanity so hit me with ideas everyone and then I will put them here 🤔🤣

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000coh1kgfog65qp5u7msbg.mp4
    25.6 MB
Last edited:

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
She completely changed her mindset?? 🤣 does that mean she just consumes even more alcohol? 🤔 if all this doesn’t bother her why always filming herself crying in to that phone?? She is the biggest liar. If it is so easy to completely change your mindset why not just get rid off your anxiety Aimee ??! Well , of course we all know it is fake and it only comes out when things are uncomfortable for you. It’s much easier to say that you have anxiety than to say that you are to lazy to look after your daughter or actually doing something productive.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless reality is we don't just make you laugh. We give you sleepless nights because of worry that all your lies are catching up with you. And I love it. I fing love it!

And that video is a clap back. Have you not wondered why so many people dislike you? There is page upon page here, more thread on TL than anyone else on tiktok, have a word with yourself and stop talking s, use your bum wipes to wipe the se from around your mouth away!!

And why fingers crossed with police investigation? If you have all the proof of the nasty trolls you don't need them crossed. Another lie as the police arent/can't doing anything because you are publicly putting it out there for people to comment on. You can't have it both way princess pig s

And aimless it is personal. There are many creator I don't like on there and I don't bother my arse. But you are a danger and need stopped!

Mar 7, 2024
Omg!!!! Talk about going around the houses in the latest video. So basically she changed her mindset and don't let others get you down.

If that's the case Aimee....what was that woe is me video sat in the garden yesterday?

She is really really winding me up.

The filtered comments thing she sprouts is also a lie. I have a successful TT account too and my filter comments are just nasty words/slang words or words that spammers use like cashapp/get rich/ etc. You DO NOT HAVE to READ them. They are filtered for a reason. Just like YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ HERE OR T!

The 'filtered' comments she think she gets that she tells her followers would be posted on her videos (until she deletes them). She can't keyword every word in the dictionary to filter 😂 🤣 she wouldn't have any comments.

She is so thick.

Can't wait for her downfall, it's got to be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.