Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
She looks like an Afghan hound on steroids Those colours are bloody awful. Theyā€™re so drab and flat. Iā€™d fing excommunicate my mother if she committed that crime on my hair.
IMG_9443.jpeg

IMG_9442.jpeg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-191518_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-191518_Samsung Internet.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 56
Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
I really donā€™t understand why she buys H size 11-12, h is a little doot she may be on the tall side but frame size sheā€™s tiny, sheā€™s probably the same size as my 9 year old and sheā€™s still in 8-9 just going into 9-10. I got my eldest new school shirts the other day for age 13-14 (heā€™s 14 in a few weeks) and they are ridiculously big on him the length is crazy. What Iā€™m saying is why is she buying clothes two years older for a child that isnā€™t excessively overweight or tall? It doesnā€™t make sense that they would fit her? Or am I missing something? Starting to think Iā€™m the problem and should be buying my kids clothes a few sizes up? What??
H looked to be filling out a bit on holidays probably cause she's being fed junk galore and her hormones are starting to kick in. Aimee will have that child overweight cause of the sugar content and the hormonal levels flying up as she's not an active child.

Jun 7, 2023
BRING BACK MARIGOLD MONDAYS

On a serious note, why was she so bothered about her ex husband getting engaged again? In the comments sheā€™s telling everyone she was last to know but we all know thatā€™s not why sheā€™s upset. Why get so upset if he was so abusive it left you with PTSD? Iā€™ve been in an abusive relationship and thereā€™s not one part of me that ever thought ā€œoh itā€™s what could have been if he wasnā€™t a tā€. I thank my lucky stars I made it out and the rest is history. I definitely do not dwell on if he had been different because he was an abuser and thatā€™s that.

Sheā€™s an absolute nut job I swear!!

Attachments

• IMG_3762.MOV
    6.6 MB
  • IMG_3766.MOV
    33.4 MB

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
She knows when it is coming every single time and has a long warning before it gets so bad she passes out from it
(So she can drive around with no worries because she can always stop the car and then pass out safely)
Well she has four support therapy cats who are trained to run to her in the house so she knows she has one coming and when driving she has an app which bleeps (TikTok) to tell her the Huns are messaging to tell her an attack is imminent. She has all bases covered. Totally safe. All sorted by her doctor and mental health nurse who are so proud of her and follow her on TikTok to see if she needs her dose upping. Gosh I'm so envious of her life...

Mar 8, 2024
She deffo ate the burger with cheese on.
Giving Becki a run for her money with food disappointment. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve read the maccies is it far from her. Why not just get in her car and take it back? A back up burger isnā€™t incase they get your order wrong, you get it cus you want it.

Mar 7, 2024
Well she has four support therapy cats who are trained to run to her in the house so she knows she has one coming and when driving she has an app which bleeps (TikTok) to tell her the Huns are messaging to tell her an attack is imminent. She has all bases covered. Totally safe. All sorted by her doctor and mental health nurse who are so proud of her and follow her on TikTok to see if she needs her dose upping. Gosh I'm so envious of her life...
Yeah the #5 cats piss on the floor when a fainting attack is imminent šŸˆ šŸ˜‰

Mar 8, 2024
Holy s "taste testing' a fuking macdees like none of us have ever had one, I don't get this whole taste test, we dont need validation from the scruff, we will try things ourselves, we've been doing it long b4 tik tok came about, just because she likes it (not much the pig doesn't like) doesn't mean we will? To be fair there's not much I don't like I'm quite a large build šŸ™ˆ but I hate olive's, but does that mean if aimee likes them then I will???? And this is what she takes a "wage" from šŸ™ˆ

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She deletes people for anything that doesnā€™t involve her.

When she deleted me a long time ago, it was for giving a woman in the comments who had lost her husband some sympathy on one of Aimeeā€™s woe is me videos.
I guess she had expected me to respond to her woes instead. Still canā€™t quite believe it now that she would be jealous of someone showing empathy to a grieving woman.

The fact aimee's rotwilers piled on that poor woman was disgusting. The fact aimee stood back and let them do it and said nothing and didn't try to stop them just shows the character of person she is. And then she blocked you and others who dared to show sympathy to the woman. Remind me, why should we like aimee again? She's just nasty to the core. No redeaming features. Habitual liar.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
BRING BACK MARIGOLD MONDAYS

On a serious note, why was she so bothered about her ex husband getting engaged again? In the comments sheā€™s telling everyone she was last to know but we all know thatā€™s not why sheā€™s upset. Why get so upset if he was so abusive it left you with PTSD? Iā€™ve been in an abusive relationship and thereā€™s not one part of me that ever thought ā€œoh itā€™s what could have been if he wasnā€™t a tā€. I thank my lucky stars I made it out and the rest is history. I definitely do not dwell on if he had been different because he was an abuser and thatā€™s that.

Sheā€™s an absolute nut job I swear!!

Iā€™ve been in an abusive relationship and Iā€™ve never looked back, heā€™s with someone new, he isnā€™t my problem anymore and he also gave me PTSD.
I wouldnā€™t act like she is, wishing it never ended, going on about how I tried to make it work and crying cause he was engaged.

Heā€™s someone elseā€™s problem now! šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.