Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@pussycatchat press this icon
IMG_4916.jpeg

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I’m not watching the McDonalds drama because I might smash my phone - people are dying, fighting in wars, etc and all catpiss is caring about is she has cheese! Don’t order anything with cheese then you entitled dick!

I’m having a bit of a tough time at the moment and I have to say I really like the community we are building up here. Our shared dislike is bonding and distracting me ❤️ thanks bridge people ❤️
Sending love , hope your ok xx

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
It’s not Olgas fault children are dying in war zones and children are orphaned when their parents are killed with missiles.
She doesn’t eat cheese and in olgas world this is way more important.
I think she is rather stupid, did she pass any exams or get qualifications in anything? She comes across as thick and stupid. Coupled with her ugly face and body it’s no wonder she is single.
She also said herself that when she became a successful fent creator 🙄she lost a lot of close friends. That’s because you’re a spiteful b who is full of herself when you actually have no reason to be.
I'd be fing made up if my friends made it on social media coz they're bloody amazing women and I'd shout it from the rooftops coz I'm proud of them but if my mate was Aimee???😐😐😐😐 nah...I'd keep it zipped coz she's a fin embarrassment

Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes Olga I’m so jealous of you. Today you got this s cushion sent as a surprise along with some more bottles to hide your wine in.
I also got a gift in the post from John Lewis. My husband treated me. Just because he loves me and knows how much I love this brand. So you can have all the s you want but you’ll never have what I have. I’m loved, spoiled yes but I do voluntary work and give back to society.
You do do all for anyone.
Stop with jealousy as a reason we don’t like you. You’re a self obsessed moron who tells lies constantly. Have a lovely weekend won’t you 😉

Attachments

• IMG_4917.jpeg
    IMG_4917.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4854.jpeg
    IMG_4854.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 120

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well beautiful people, I know as a hating bridge dweller, I should be sat in the house all weekend being jealous of Olga the swamp pig with her rancid diseased ridden growler sat in her sty/hovel getting pissed all by herself & eating enough to feed a family’s of 8 for a week, crying into her phone, probably attacking a innocent tree or pot plant & stalking all the Mr d’s that have had the misfortune to match with her on some dating sight but alas I will have to leave the jealousy aside as my husband & I are celebrating a very big wedding anniversary this weekend & he is taking me away on a adventure, he says it’s something that I have wanted to do for a long time so I think I may have a idea of what it is & I’m so excited.
Hope you all have a great weekend & for those that are struggling at the moment, I’m sending you hugs. 😊❤️
Have a fabulous time away! As if we are jealous of a greedy self obsessed lying idiot like Olga the shot putter 🙄❤️🤭

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yes Olga I’m so jealous of you. Today you got this s cushion sent as a surprise along with some more bottles to hide your wine in.
I also got a gift in the post from John Lewis. My husband treated me. Just because he loves me and knows how much I love this brand. So you can have all the s you want but you’ll never have what I have. I’m loved, spoiled yes but I do voluntary work and give back to society.
Stop with jealousy as a reason we don’t like you. You’re a self obsessed moron who tells lies constantly. Have a lovely weekend won’t you 😉
fing THIS!!!👏👏👏👏 LOVE this that you got a gift you love....who THE do wants a cushion with a fing BULL on and ANOTHER WATER BOTTLE????????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I'd have yeeted it over the back fence....pile of s

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I don't know u but something tells me u deserve it so have a beautiful time ❤️ and Happy Anniversary ❤️ now get off this fing page and go and enjoy...much love to you

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

Look at hippos latest 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.