Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer šŸ• ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imošŸ™„think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Get a nice wood floor and a large rug, thatā€™s what Ive done. Itā€™s easier to take a rug out and clean in, and you can get a new one if it gets ruined.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If anyone wants proof her AD was just that an AD! And the Wendy story was bullshit then look at this! And go watch the video!

In fact Iā€™ve attached the video!

Attachments

• IMG_3010.jpeg
    IMG_3010.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 139
  • v0f044gc0000coemrgvog65oinbm9qf0.mp4
    6.4 MB

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Iā€™d like to say Iā€™m shocked, but Iā€™m not.
I watch her on my second account now but only unblock her from time to time. After the last couple of weeks of watching her again, I need another break šŸ¤£

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t blame you! She was complaining because they put cheese on her burger, had free chicken nuggets, a ā€œback upā€ hamburger and fries šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Oh and a pie

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Me and my partner debating over wood floor or carpet? We have a rescue boxer šŸ• ...I love carpet, he says carpet with a dog is carnage, wood floor is cold imošŸ™„think this argument gunna run and run to the point we will be so fing old we will be like "do it" ....stone floor it is šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Defo flooring šŸ¤­ carpet with pets is high risk šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not too cold just make sure you have fluffy socks or slippers!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t blame you! She was complaining because they put cheese on her burger, had free chicken nuggets, a ā€œback upā€ hamburger and fries šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Oh and a pie

Sheā€™s a gluttonous pig isnā€™t she. A quarter pounder burger, a ham burger, chicken nuggets, large fries, McFlurry and a caramel pie. Thereā€™s no need for so much food for one person. I definitely think she will have ate the quarter pounder.
It made me laugh though about how utterly devastated she looked when she realised the burger had cheese on šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably the most genuine emotion Iā€™ve ever seen from her šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d like to think that some of the Maccies employees follow her and are fing around with her food on purpose, especially with always forgetting her sauces.
Get in your car and do a bloody click and collect, thatā€™s what I do. Then you can check your food before you leave. They forgot my apple pie once so I went in to let them know and they gave me 2 šŸ˜‚ so there was no disappointment there. They are a busy place and mistakes can happen.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sheā€™s a gluttonous pig isnā€™t she. A quarter pounder burger, a ham burger, chicken nuggets, large fries, McFlurry and a caramel pie. Thereā€™s no need for so much food for one person. I definitely think she will have ate the quarter pounder.
It made me laugh though about how utterly devastated she looked when she realised the burger had cheese on šŸ˜‚ itā€™s probably the most genuine emotion Iā€™ve ever seen from her šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d like to think that some of the Maccies employees follow her and are fing around with her food on purpose, especially with always forgetting her sauces.
Get in your car and do a bloody click and collect, thatā€™s what I do. Then you can check your food before you leave. They forgot my apple pie once so I went in to let them know and they gave me 2 šŸ˜‚ so there was no disappointment there. They are a busy place and mistakes can happen.

Exactly mistakes happen! Her huns even slate McDonaldā€™s workers in her comments think thereā€™s two that say ā€œthey employ childrenā€ weird individuals

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
And she's whinging AGAIN cos the order's wrong. Lazy f should get off her not-size-12 chuff and pick her food up. Maccies at Ocean Plaza is a mile from her house, and Maccies at Kew just under 2 miles, but she'd have to find something else to fing moan about then!

I bet most of the times she has whinged about wrong orders the orders were actually correct. She lied for tiktok and hid some of the food i bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.