Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I was out shopping today for my cruise today and I swear the handbags I seen were less leathery than Aimless! My partner says she should ditch that eye cream and get the stuff that buffs wrinkles outta leather sofas and shoes 🤣

My guilty pleasure reading about husbands, partners etc thoughts on her 😂😂😂

If anyone has any funny husband rants don’t hesitate to let me know🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
My guilty pleasure reading about husbands, partners etc thoughts on her 😂😂😂

If anyone has any funny husband rants don’t hesitate to let me know🤣🤣
Oh one of my best friends is a drag queen on the weekends, they discuss her frequently and how she’s an utter joke and puts their profession in a bad light because she looks like a s knock off drag queen from a dodgy Blackpool hotel 🤣🤣 he actually has me crying with laughter frequently about our Aimless.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Slagging off her exs again 🙄🙄

Hampers dad - didn’t stop you crying when he got engaged and dragging his name through the mud cause he was probably the first person to ever shout at you.

D1 - didn’t stop you from being a booty call and going back to him dozens of times when it was obvious he was using you, poor bloke had no sense seeing as he went to such lengths to use that fat muff.

D2 - cried like a mad woman, knocked over a Halloween tree even filmed yourself crying picking it back up, did loads of aimed posts at him, probably still cry about him to this day! You dragged that on longer than the relationship lasted.

So if they’re such shrek lookalikes Aimee as you say, why did all that happen 🤷‍♀️ 😂

And you resemble princess Fiona you ogre. 👹

Attachments

• IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 176

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh one of my best friends is a drag queen on the weekends, they discuss her frequently and how she’s an utter joke and puts their profession in a bad light because she looks like a s knock off drag queen from a dodgy Blackpool hotel 🤣🤣 he actually has me crying with laughter frequently about our Aimless.

I can imagine he does 🤣🤣🤣 that’s hilarious

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Is it just me or does Wendy give off sticky vicky vibes... like she should be doing tricks for pennies in benidorm 🙃🤣🤣
I think she would need to have tight vag muscles to keep a light bulb up her t and we all know she's been round the block so no way is her clowns pocket of a gash holding anything in there :oops: :ROFLMAO: 🖕

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Is the slate lady giving her a backhanded compliment and calling them all 🐮? 🤣
Firstly, thank you for all the kind messages. I’m getting through day by day The nights are the worst and I dread waking up cos for a nano second your ‘forget what’s happened’ Anyways the coroner isn’t happy and doing an autopsy next week which may mean we’ll be worse but we have to know the truth

Had a watch of her OMFG, amidst the most grief Ive ever felt in my life all I can think is I hope she has more than one fukin purple scrunchie 🙈 Plus what fukin adult wants their name on things WEIRDO

Loves ya all thank you once more 🩷
Sending love, I really feel for hon, I can’t imagine what you’re going through xxx

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

You’ve just reminded me of this video 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    37.8 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.