Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Aimless we all know you took the screenshot, you are never off here
To me it looked like a screenshot of a screenshot if that makes sense?? So I think it’s bin (😉) taken from tl. I may be wrong. I also wouldn’t be saying the “trolls” are being disloyal to each other, I’d be questioning why my followers were going over there in the first place

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aw get a life 🤣😋🤣 inspiration

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421_114336_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421_114336_TikTok.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 273

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
If the I.P address was really a thing TL would have not been around for years 🤷‍♀️

If the I.P address was really a thing TL would have not been around for years 🤷‍♀️
Yeah they bang on about IP addresses and how easy they are to find but if they are then as you so rightly say TL wouldn’t still be here. What numpties….

Jun 7, 2023
To the weirdo who came on here earlier..

Well it’s funny because doxxing is illegal so you can find out who I am all you want but what can you do with said information? My work won’t care, my husband thinks Aimee is a vile piece of s and is on our side so what else have you got?😂

Also ironic judging us having no life when apparently you and your police pal and others are trying to find out who’s who on here. That’s what’s really sad. Off you pop back to your notebook and pen ya freak.

tealover

Apr 21, 2024
uk
She thrives from any form of attention she can get absolute narcissist she is. Everyone including her knows she drives pissed probably doesn’t actually have a proper licence (que the clap back showing us her pretend pink licence). Her sisters the same posts going out drinking with friends and next thing she’s home after driving herself both with kids in the car

Mar 8, 2024
Do you know how many times we have heard the same... blah blah blah! Becky,Amy, Julie, teri, Sarah, Jackie....Boring! Oh group chat sitting myself! Best go and stock up on bum wipes! How far up her arse are you then? U fully in or is there room to negotiate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🎵 Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabelle too

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
She thrives from any form of attention she can get absolute narcissist she is. Everyone including her knows she drives pissed probably doesn’t actually have a proper licence (que the clap back showing us her pretend pink licence). Her sisters the same posts going out drinking with friends and next thing she’s home after driving herself both with kids in the car
Yep! So reckless it's disgusting!

Mar 2, 2024
Do you think she will have another miscarriage? Desperate times call for desperate measures?

The DVLA are duty bound to investigate impartially. Their job is not to take sides with Aimee or anyone who complains. They assess the evidence before them without prejudice. A publicly funded government entity should reach a decision based on the matters merits and not being influenced by opposing parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.