Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Can you imagine the fuss and lies Aimee would create if anyone said anything to her face. At the very least she would s herself and at worst lie and claim she had been threatened.

Jo is doing everything the right way and that’s going down the official route. It’s even better because not knowing who Jo is is driving her mad.

(Not me speaking for Jo it’s just my opinion)
Exactly this and the years I’ve known her she is actually vile and nasty. I also had a career to think off and I wasn’t going to allow that ugly smelly b to take it away from me.
I know how she works and others have also said how they know her and how she has shown her vindictiveness towards them.
Also I can’t remember the name of the person but she had evidence from an ex friend of catpiss but that person is worried to share them because catpiss would ruin her life with lies.
That is why I am going down the legal route and reported her for breaking the law with not informing DVLA of her medical conditions and massively concerned about her constant drink driving.
The worst thing to do to a raging narcissist is not letting them be in control and calling them out with the lies. Her not knowing who I am right now is causing her immense rage and this time she or Greg the wallet cannot manipulate this situation.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Apparently she has a solicitor 🤣
But who do they send the letter to CATPISS and what defamation of character when YOU YOURSELF SPOKE THE WORDS OUT THAT WONKY GOB all over the internet 🤔
Did your solicitor get their law degree from the pound shop because once again you speak lies and think you writing that in a comment is going to scare me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just gonna leave the definition of slander here for you CATPISS as you seriously are thick AF and pass it to your “solicitor “ as they like you are barking up the wrong tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 101
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She really doth protest to much doesn't she. If the doctors don't have an issue then you have exaggerated your illness and that really was what Jo was trying to get out that you either weren't well enough or you take the complete piss out of your followers and from what you say now it's the latter. Make ya mind up Aimee. And you saying you have a clean license means nothing, all that means if it's true is that you haven't been caught out. And I'm sure those screen shots are of a comment from days ago so nobody sent you them last night. You got them yourself and now want to try and put Jo off cause you're scared. Act as smug as you want, someone reporting you isn't an offence and if this is wasting precious resources as you say then maybe you should stop hogging 111 and the gp surgery. And any evidence she has is from your own tiktoks she didnt magic it up. Nobodies a bigger hypocrite than you.

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this and the years I’ve known her she is actually vile and nasty. I also had a career to think off and I wasn’t going to allow that ugly smelly b to take it away from me.
I know how she works and others have also said how they know her and how she has shown her vindictiveness towards them.
Also I can’t remember the name of the person but she had evidence from an ex friend of catpiss but that person is worried to share them because catpiss would ruin her life with lies.
That is why I am going down the legal route and reported her for breaking the law with not informing DVLA of her medical conditions and massively concerned about her constant drink driving.
The worst thing to do to a raging narcissist is not letting them be in control and calling them out with the lies. Her not knowing who I am right now is causing her immense rage and this time she or Greg the wallet cannot manipulate this situation.
@hiddengem is the other person

Mar 8, 2024
But who do they send the letter to CATPISS and what defamation of character when YOU YOURSELF SPOKE THE WORDS OUT THAT WONKY GOB all over the internet 🤔
Did your solicitor get their law degree from the pound shop because once again you speak lies and think you writing that in a comment is going to scare me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just gonna leave the definition of slander here for you CATPISS as you seriously are thick AF and pass it to your “solicitor “ as they like you are barking up the wrong tree 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🤣🤣
Her solicitor got his qualification as the same place Wendy got her hairdressing qualification. Out of a lucky bag 😬😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
do me I’ve been gone 2 days and it’s all going on!!

Aimee going after our @itsmejo like that has poked the beast!!!

None of us are going to take that lightly at all.

We ALL have plenty of evidence from Aimee herself to report her in multiple ways and honestly I really suggest we do it. We all have raised serious, genuine concerns and nothing is getting any better. She is STILL buying & showing alcohol, still eating s, still being a safeguarding nightmare, she hasn’t closed down her profiles or even tightened them up or removed certain content. She has proved she still hasn’t a bedroom for her child, a front room literally covered in cat piss and no doubt s. She is a cocky, arrogant Cnut.

@woeisme25 we need you and @hiddengem NOW!!!!! Now’s the time!!!

Also Aimee you have banged on and on about a heart problem which also should have been reported to the DVLA. This is now ailment no.3/4/5 you should have reported to them for THEM to decide if they needed any further information.

The heart problem is bullshit too, you have been told time and time again to stop with the coffee, the fizzy drinks, tea, alcohol and caffeine in any form but you haven’t!!!

I’m sure you have said you have heart palpitations, your heart skips a beat and can even stop…
I remember her saying that her cardiologist told her to keep drinking coffee as it will help 🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone have that video because now she has pointed CC out on her profile and the DVLA looking at her social media accounts they could possibly take a look here too.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her solicitor got his qualification as the same place Wendy got her hairdressing qualification. Out of a lucky bag 😬😂
I suppose if we made statements with her full name then maybe 🤭but we all refer to her as something else on here. Is she goading us into using her full name so she can screen grab and send that in an email to her case worker. She’s so manipulative.
I think this morning she was in a narcissistic rage at us. We only react to what she puts out there.
All the trashy papers and magazines are built on this stuff. We aren’t doing anything new. Bring back Barry on Points if view I say 🙄

Very annoyed

Somewhere up north

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I remember her saying that her cardiologist told her to keep drinking coffee as it will help 🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone have that video because now she has pointed CC out on her profile and the DVLA looking at her social media accounts they could possibly take a look here too.
Did he also say it’s fine to eat KFC 3 times a week, the other days chippy tea and other take aways. She’s so full of s
She should avoid all caffeine, cut down slowly then cut it out

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just looked on TL and think it’s on thread 49 as it was mentioned on thread 50 but it isn’t there

These screenshots off thread 50

Attachments

• IMG_2817.png
    IMG_2817.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2815.png
    IMG_2815.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_2816.png
    IMG_2816.png
    285 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2818.png
    IMG_2818.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2819.png
    IMG_2819.png
    430.1 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2820.png
    IMG_2820.png
    433.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2821.png
    IMG_2821.png
    430.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2822.png
    IMG_2822.png
    323.4 KB · Views: 218

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Anyone watched ‘Baby reindeer’ on Netflix. I have just put it on and the first 30 seconds have made me laugh. When he walks into the police station to report being stalked 😆
Watched it Friday night and loved it. Reminded me of catpiss tbh and how she stalks her prey and then because she gets nowhere she then harasses their kids. Tbh sounds like Aimeememememe solicitor is the woman in this series 🤣

Little update on the D2 situation as just had the call back with info from my secret spy 🤫
I wish they would just bloody text me with it written down so I could show receipts but that is the reason why they won’t as don’t want to give anything to catpiss thundercunt.
D2 HAS taken legal action and it’s ongoing still which is WHY CATPISS IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT ALLOWED to go near or contact him or his family and legally has to abide the restrictions in place of her not allowed to take H swimming.
Also they are proceeding against CATPISS for defamation of character and slander.
I think this is why woeisme has gone quiet because any evidence they have against catpiss and it possibly going to court (I cannot confirm if it will go to court so it is a possibility) and woeisme mentioned it to the public, would jeopardise the case.
Wonder if she got a letter in the post from his solicitor which is why she said all that bullshit before 🤔🤔
Anyway been told I’m to not ask for anymore info ref D2 and that we will all find out publicly the ins and outs of her .
CATPISS another thing you could get prosecuted for LOVE BOMBING and here is the definition of what it is 🖕🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3394.jpeg
    IMG_3394.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.