Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
But surely this whole thread shouldnt exist? Youre grown women not teenagers. Lead by example and not teach your children to be bullies and hurtful? No? Deaf ears?
Did you see what Aimee commented? We’re hags? No jobs? Partners hate us? And that ain’t the first comment she’s made being an absolute b. So seeing as you had the time to make an account and comment here, why don’t you comment on her video and call her out for being a b? Oh that’s right you won’t and even if you did, within a minute you’d be blocked. Go on, try it, see for yourself what’s she’s like.

I’m blocked and you want to know why? Because she made a video being a right b and all I said was she was moaning about how someone can be so nasty but she too was being nasty. Blocked instantly.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Keep them coming addicts! I know ur all reading here since fish flaps directed you! Sick to death of these minions coming here with 1% of nothing and calling us! I won't back down for no one on this matter!Ever!!!! Il stick up for every single one of us! What we have had to endure to help get that little girl some propper tender love and care! Like a pack of addicted hyenas on the hunt for validation from Aimee fing 5 names! Her family are nothing but a gang of frauds! She doesn't fall far from the tree! Woe is me - AD dickheads!!!!!!!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
We have another Newby liking the last addicts posts! Reaction to mine included... il wait hahahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-222900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240421-222900_Samsung Internet.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.