Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
She’s comical isn’t she 😂😂😂 oh she does amuse me. Can’t wait for today glorified catpiss morning vid of grogginess and shakes and all over hungover minty scruffy Trollop. Have a great day everybody not the huns or catpiss not use 😂
😂😂 her comebacks amuse me, just shows how raging she is, she can’t keep a man and she needs to think about that before she declares random rubbish about people.
Acting like she’s single by choice, no hun nobody wants you!
And not the Huns or cat piss 😂😂😂😂

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good morning you haggered manless trolls 😅 myself included. I'm so haggard I needed to look twice in the mirror this morning, thought s who's that hahahaha! Up, first load of washing on, dog walked, beef casserole in the slow cooker for tea. What will today bring, I pray its always theeeee day! Just chewing a nice coffee ☕️ xxxxx

I’ll admit to being haggered. With working an intense full time job, 5am starts and not getting home until 6pm, children, keeping a clean and tidy home, food prep for the next day and trying to keep sane, I am one haggered mother f. But I am super lucky to have an amazing husband, we share the work load as we are a partnership. So we’re actually a haggered duo 😂 it makes our days off together that little bit more special though. I have everything I ever wanted in life which I am so grateful for, even if I am haggered 😂💜

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I’ll admit to being haggered. With working an intense full time job, 5am starts and not getting home until 6pm, children, keeping a clean and tidy home, food prep for the next day and trying to keep sane, I am one haggered mother f. But I am super lucky to have an amazing husband, we share the work load as we are a partnership. So we’re actually a haggered duo 😂 it makes our days off together that little bit more special though. I have everything I ever wanted in life which I am so grateful for, even if I am haggered 😂💜
Haha yeah but she means it in the most nasty way! We all get run down from the stress of everyday reality something she knows nothing about. I look like I've been dragged through a bush backwards on a morning 🤣🤣 I defo have my haggard days though but ita from doing absolutely everything that fish flaps doesn't do ha. Xxxx

Mar 7, 2024
She was very cocky yesterday for someone who has nothing to be be cocky about. I wonder if she was tinder swiping with wendy on Saturday eve and found a potential new victim to get her claws into?
Has anyone ever questioned wendy how she gets home from aimees when they have been hitting the Kyle? One would assume taxi but there is never any mention of going to pick the car up the next day. Wendy loves an elaborate fictional story (remember the cat lady when she first told that 🙄😏).
This week I predict some sun bed sessions, a trip to tesco, m&s and the nail salon. An update from the case officer - investigation progressing nicely. And an illness (not anxiety or fainting) been a while since drama queen had any sympathy and can't have Charlie getting any attention.....

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
If she gets convicted of drink driving, which she hasn't been (although we all know she does it), if she moves another man in then they might get involved, but at the minute it doesn't meet threshold for a CIN let alone a CP. If Harper disclosed to school there was an issue then it would be looked in to. However, at the minute she has a roof over her head, food in her belly (I agree it needs to be a better diet, but she is fed which is the minimum), she's attending school. There's not much SS could do.
I didn't think she did meet any threshold i was merely saying from the beginning for people to be aware that in some circumstances ss will absolutely intervene. But Aimee gets away with the bare minimum and no ss intervention because of pressures on services. Having a roof over her head and bad food on the table is seen as acceptable but she's emotionally neglected. If this was years ago and there were reports to ss she would be looked at alot more thoroughly. Only a matter of time before there's another stranger in Harpers home. Aimees a disgrace. But then so is our social care system (nothing against the workers. Our systems are broken and its hard for them to). These children grow into adults who have to deal with the fall out of the abuse they suffered at the hands of adults which then puts pressure on ss and the health care system to. It's a never ending cycle isn't it. Aimee needs some sort of life skills classes and parenting classes. I'm not even sure if those are on offer anymore. But they used to be. Not thar aimee would go cause she's a great parent and it's not up for debate lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She’s so child like isn’t she 🤭I’d say most adults have a solicitor they can use or a chosen firm. I doubt she’s paid over £300 for legal advice. She will have asked her daddy’s friends over the phone probably.
Give me strength
She's like a 15 year old whose been let loose on the WKD doing and saying anything to look like they're "cool". It's quite sad.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
And that everybody is a self centred t who’s absolutely delighted with a lunch bag for hamper that most of our kids have had years and is just the norm. Hamper didn’t say she loves you aimee she said I smell you let’s not get it twisted. I will repeat again plz go get a bath it really is a joke that your still not showered. I don’t tell anyone my kids say they love me which they do daily as it’s the norm like the lunch bags 🙄 all hail mum of the year catpiss for doing a packed lunch top mum

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
My child literally walks upstairs or passed me a millions times in the day and shouts love you and she will say night night love you every night before she closes her door to go to sleep and before she goes out. Or if I'm at work she texts it to me. Why does she think this is such a big thing? Because it's probably made up. It's clear it's not normal for her day to day life that's for sure.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Morning girls. I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart I don't care if she knows who I am. The only reason I don't put my name here publicly is due to her weird huns and the fact I actually safeguard the people around me, she should try it.

I'm guessing a first chew of the day, and a cheeky m and s haul, full of harpers favourites

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Ffs the eye twitch is back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_090152_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_090152_TikTok.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 287

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I didn't think she did meet any threshold i was merely saying from the beginning for people to be aware that in some circumstances ss will absolutely intervene. But Aimee gets away with the bare minimum and no ss intervention because of pressures on services. Having a roof over her head and bad food on the table is seen as acceptable but she's emotionally neglected. If this was years ago and there were reports to ss she would be looked at alot more thoroughly. Only a matter of time before there's another stranger in Harpers home. Aimees a disgrace. But then so is our social care system (nothing against the workers. Our systems are broken and its hard for them to). These children grow into adults who have to deal with the fall out of the abuse they suffered at the hands of adults which then puts pressure on ss and the health care system to. It's a never ending cycle isn't it. Aimee needs some sort of life skills classes and parenting classes. I'm not even sure if those are on offer anymore. But they used to be. Not thar aimee would go cause she's a great parent and it's not up for debate lol
This is so right! She has absolutely no awareness what damage she is doing to H. Specially psychologically, H will mirror what her mother does and Aimee would love nothing more than to create another version of herself because she sees herself as this wonderful person who does absolutely nothing wrong. God knows what goes on behind closed doors when she isn't painting the perfect picture to the camera! On paper she's fed, clothed and has a roof over her head. It's the emotional side of it which always gets overlooked. At H age Aimee should be preparing her for her secondary school years, it's a tough ride these days. Things are not what they used to be and H will suffer tremendously. What hope does she have when her mother calls cake cakey and so on....Aimee has no idea what's ahead! She's in her bubble of denial and so out of touch with society xx

Mar 7, 2024
“Hamper told me she loves meeeeeeee”
Does she not do that often?
Why you so excited 😂 oh because you’re using it to try and proclaim how good of a mum you are! Also TL noted she had a tom boy lunchbox now she’s got a hello kitty one.
TL are practically raising that child at times🤣🤣
That's sad she has to buy her kid something for her to say I love you!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Catpiss always claims to be so smart but doesn't seem to know the difference between who's and whose
🤣smart? Thats why she’s always trogging around dressed like a bag lady selling TT se, if she was smart she would do what her sister does and do a job with holiday pay, sick pay and probably a pension scheme. Then subsidises this income with her TT.
What angers me the most is the waste, in a world of scarce resources she’s constantly over buying food, clothing and s she doesn’t need. It’s sad that she can’t channel her shopping addiction into giving herself and her home a makeover. That house with its brown plain doors and clothes all over the floor, shopping bags and rubbish all over, I’d love to see her de clutter, decorate and have a stylish home.
She could plant some gorgeous flowers and make her garden so nice, instead she goes out daily wasting money on nasty supermarket home items. She is clueless 🤷🏼‍♀️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My child literally walks upstairs or passed me a millions times in the day and shouts love you and she will say night night love you every night before she closes her door to go to sleep and before she goes out. Or if I'm at work she texts it to me. Why does she think this is such a big thing? Because it's probably made up. It's clear it's not normal for her day to day life that's for sure.

My children are exactly the same! Well, my teenager not so much 😂 but my younger 2 always say love you multiple times a day. Makes me feel that we are doing something right raising our kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.