Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hello.. not posted before and I’m not reading 851 pages…😜 however regarding her latest post saying how did they know that’s my car..Is she that fudging stupid that her car is posted all over her socials with the number plate. Along with where she lives. It’s not that hard to find out where she is and if you live in Southport area you gonna know who she is 🤦‍♀️🤔🤷‍♀️
The warmest welcome 🥰

Mar 9, 2024
Completely agree about the points that have no proof or evidence. I even called someone out on here the other day when they came on saying nonsense things about D2 and restraining orders etc without proof. That’s not on and I take no notice of them. I solely comment only on her lies there is proof and evidence for like her actual videos/content/words as obviously they can be proven. I think most of us hold the same view and it’s how it should be. Anyone spouting nonsense without evidence is just fuelling her narrative about trolls etc and should be ignored and never encouraged.
That’s all I’m saying really, is the hearsay comments really shouldn’t be addressed, some of them are quite hurtful accusations if they’re proved to be right then fair enough, but I do think insinuating someone may have sti’s or a restraining order or whatever it is against someone is a bit out of order until there is evidence. It’s the whole I know a person that knows someone bs. This is what makes these pages look like troll pages, the same with the harsh name calling, it invalidates actual facts , don’t you think?

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024

⬆️
Newbies read here..
I just had a refresh of the wiki forgot how funny the video of her picking up the Halloween tree was and tying it to her 1980s broken wall light 🤣 that and they said I smell of cat piss are definitely my favourite moments

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
That’s all I’m saying really, is the hearsay comments really shouldn’t be addressed, some of them are quite hurtful accusations if they’re proved to be right then fair enough, but I do think insinuating someone may have sti’s or a restraining order or whatever it is against someone is a bit out of order until there is evidence. It’s the whole I know a person that knows someone bs. This is what makes these pages look like troll pages, the same with the harsh name calling, it invalidates actual facts , don’t you think?

See proof of why we mention herpes taken from Aimee’s own reposts.
And it’s blatantly obvious she reads both websites and is always quick to point out the “lies” but has never addressed this.

Attachments

• IMG_3104.png
    IMG_3104.png
    365.9 KB · Views: 265

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024

⬆️
Newbies read here..
Thank you @K4040, I will have a little read of this later when I've got some free time 😉😊💕

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
I only ever knew about tattle because she directed me there. And like others I actually at one point found her kind of relatable until I saw a few videos that didn't add up. I then started reading tattle from about the 8th thread onwards and it was clear as day what she was all about. Now she is directing people here who will also be able to see the truth and comment/share opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.