Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she looks like she smells like cat piss šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
No one would have ever known that, she announced it herself didnā€™t she that someone wrote on her Insta. She then told the whole world about it and again got extra views and comments. Win win for her. She doesnā€™t care what names she gets called at all. If she did she would have gone a long time ago. Sheā€™s just got her priorities all wrong but sheā€™s happy with it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I want to reiterate Iā€™m not for sucking the fun out of it or not wanting to have jokes, I laugh my head off at most of it. It was just a few speculated things I felt had gone a bit far and were making us look exactly how she was claiming us to be. And it was just an observation and hoping people understood where I was coming from.
I understand completely what you are saying! The whole look like scenario is just an agree to disagree moment I feel, ā¤ļøā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
I tried looking for the skin cancer scare post but I couldn't find it, not sure if it's been deleted! But anyway ended up going down that rabbit hole and viewed a few of her earlier posts. 4 yrs on it and it's the "same but different"
Same s but different filters šŸ¤£
Her life is literally ground hog day!
Anyway I'll attach some for your viewing pleasure (if you wish!) šŸ˜

....more than a few šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yeah I want to reiterate Iā€™m not for sucking the fun out of it or not wanting to have jokes, I laugh my head off at most of it. It was just a few speculated things I felt had gone a bit far and were making us look exactly how she was claiming us to be. And it was just an observation and hoping people understood where I was coming from.
I know exactly what you mean and I donā€™t think anyone would call you the fun police so donā€™t worry šŸ˜‰ we all get a bit excitable at times and get carried away thatā€™s all šŸ¤­

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Go back and watch her sarky clap back from yesterday. Sheā€™s loving it! Look at the views it got. She chose TT over her friends years ago. She said in one that a few close friends werenā€™t impressed with her TT fame or that sort of thing, they fell out with her over it. Same with the fellas. Sheā€™s said that too. These are her choices. I think sheā€™s just not a particularly nice, kind or empathetic person. Put good out there and it comes back. I live by that and itā€™s never let me down šŸ‘šŸ¼
Social media consumes her. Sheā€™s laughing at the end of that video from yesterday, telling her followers that the ā€˜trollsā€™ ā€œtickle her pickle on the dailyā€ with the things they say about her. Thatā€™s not the behaviour of someone who believes they have a stalker.

If she is genuinely concerned she is being stalked, she should be taking measures to safeguard herself and her child, including coming off TT. At least for a little while.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I tried looking for the skin cancer scare post but I couldn't find it, not sure if it's been deleted! But anyway ended up going down that rabbit hole and viewed a few of her earlier posts. 4 yrs on it and it's the "same but different"

....more than a few šŸ¤£
Hold the line caller, screen grabs have been posted here earlier today. Iā€™ll tag you in them momentarily šŸ‘šŸ¼

Apr 23, 2024
North East
Go back and watch her sarky clap back from yesterday. Sheā€™s loving it! Look at the views it got. She chose TT over her friends years ago. She said in one that a few close friends werenā€™t impressed with her TT fame or that sort of thing, they fell out with her over it. Same with the fellas. Sheā€™s said that too. These are her choices. I think sheā€™s just not a particularly nice, kind or empathetic person. Put good out there and it comes back. I live by that and itā€™s never let me down šŸ‘šŸ¼
That's so true, she's her own downfall, she could change her platform around but she's thrives on negativity and drama. The feeling sad for her never last long with her as she angers me more than anything.

Apr 23, 2024
North East
Social media consumes her. Sheā€™s laughing at the end of that video from yesterday, telling her followers that the ā€˜trollsā€™ ā€œtickle her pickle on the dailyā€ with the things they say about her. Thatā€™s not the behaviour of someone who believes they have a stalker.

If she is genuinely concerned she is being stalked, she should be taking measures to safeguard herself and her child, including coming off TT. At least for a little while.
I wouldn't put it passed her if she's the one who posted her car on here as she will do anything for content.

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™d like to add that this is a place to chat about her, Itā€™s not a crime watch page, yes we should point out her lies and back them up. We do that, however we can still have a laugh with each other about her, no one is in charge here or claiming to be, so anyone can say what they feel or think.
Itā€™s new as well so Iā€™m sure once we all get over the initial excitement we will calm down anyway.

Anyway back to business. The post where she said she had a form of skin cancer has been shown here again, makes her look ridiculous for using sunbeds without a care in the world. Maybe if she looked very pale Iā€™d understand a bit more but sheā€™s just been to Spain for a week šŸ™„ also she has claimed her tanning drops are amazing so why would not just use them and a fake tan for your body? I mean if youā€™ve had skin cancer the sensible thing to do is NOT use one ever again. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
No one said people canā€™t have a laugh and no one claimed to be in charge. Just as much as people are entitled to joke about Uncle Dave, people are entitled to say when they feel the core of what brought people here is getting lost.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

....more than a few šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_5011.jpeg
    IMG_5011.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_5012.jpeg
    IMG_5012.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 89

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No one said people canā€™t have a laugh and no one claimed to be in charge. Just as much as people are entitled to joke about Uncle Dave, people are entitled to say when they feel the core of what brought people here is getting lost.
I agree!! And tbh I take guidance of the mothership with open ears and an open mind! You have all been at this a lot longer than we have!

Status
Not open for further replies.