Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
It's taken me a while to catch up after the last few days antics. I know I am the one always saying bring receipts but do we think A & her family are here in our CC & possibly TL community (not the obvious ones such as old girl) and feeding us titbits that can spread the Goss just so A can use in clapbacks and manipulation? Seen the car/giraffe/sunbed drama and thought, Aimee has been desperate to get a new house and car out of Gregg the wallet (especially since gnarly is getting a new car). What better excuse than stalker drama, photos on social media! It's the sort of thing Aimee any-hole and Wendy wide legs would have concocted after a few kylies. The fact the 🦒was spitting details about anyhole and her fake TT mate vicious vav just cements my view. Drama = views and 💰 and if you can get a new house and car too out of daddy, even better!
Also stalker drama detracts from their sty behaviour towards poorly gnarly this weekend 🤔.
Happy to have grown up conversations/debates, not facts, just hunches

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
Definitely being investigated by the ASA (receipts) as it should be. Inaccurate claims and lies in order to sell a product is exactly what the ASA should be protecting people from. It's a shame they don't have the powers to stop social media creators selling if they have 2 or more asa strikes against them
Not for the first time either, pretty sure had at least 2 cases of false advertising. Surely brands check these things. Soon there won't be anyone left she can work with. Love that for her.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Had to laugh. This ad just came up after Aimee and her donut 😂😂
Screenshot_20240424-205741_Chrome.jpg

Mar 9, 2024
I just can’t believe she won’t see how she comes across! Surely her mum or sister could actually point out a few home truths. What she is doing with the mental health for example is so very dangerous to a very vulnerable group. It’s time for her to just go! That poor kid!
Her mum would be cutting off her own supply of tat and free holidays if she did that! Aimee can't take home truths, only praise and being the centre of attention for her

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly can’t stand this woman. She knows she eats disgustingly and the noises are vile. Just watched part of it and by do does she know what she is doing by making the noises non stop. To have people talking about her. It’s all she has in her sad pathetic life. Nothing else to add other then, Aimee you’re a t
There is a side note as well to scroll past if you don’t like eating noise 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.