Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t know her address because I don’t care for it, I’m not that deranged but that post has just highlighted it to more folk, of god knows what calibre!
She’s got what she wanted - a new threat with her address, everyone looks like psychos and she will get that house move!
Exactly we are here most of us because of how she lacks to safe guard her child and then they have gone and put her child at risk the same as her by doing that. I’m all for taking the piss and banter but I can’t condone that it’s wrong on all levels

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Wasn’t that the person who started the thread?
No they started vavs
Exactly we are here most of us because of how she lacks to safe guard her child and then they have gone and put her child at risk the same as her by doing that. I’m all for taking the piss and banter but I can’t condone that it’s wrong on all levels
100%
Shady behaviour….. whoever that is. Never know who is behind any account.
Such a random outburst when nothing worthy has happened

Mar 8, 2024
Iv reported the post as I simply don’t agree with that and that’s not what we are here for. We want her downfall and yes lots know her address but it definitely should never be posted in here should it. So disappointing as this lets our little community down so much it’s walking straight into her hands isn’t it xx
I’ve reported it also but it seems this site is not moderated. Tattle have been accused of doxxing her address which was completely untrue. That wouldn’t happen. But she’s gonna have a field day now with this site.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve reported it also but it seems this site is not moderated. Tattle have been accused of doxxing her address which was completely untrue. That wouldn’t happen. But she’s gonna have a field day now with this site.
I have to agree iv been a watcher of tattle for years just can’t comment and I have to agree this site needs modding or some sort of monitoring at the very least we don’t even get a response for the report from what I can see? Don’t quote me on that though as I ain’t the best tech lol. It’s just a shame a lot of us have waited so long to have our say and that just lets the genuine ones of us down xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

I 💯fully agree with you!

I think if she makes a clap back on this then this is something we can’t pull her about as it goes against all we stand for on the page!

This page isn’t mod but surely it is an unwritten rule that you don’t go doxxing addresses and especially one where a child you accuse of not being safeguarded is present!

Some people just have no bloody sense 🙄😡 and make this page be something it wasn’t set out to be and takes it away from what the page is for - to rant and b about A.

This page definitely needs mods in my opinion.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I don't recognise the member or maybe I've missed their posting. What if they don't come on for ages? Does someone actually monitor this at all? We need to get it taken down or this is not going to end well. Anyone new or from Tl we do not condone this or support what this member has done. I know this page can get a little crazy at times but this is unacceptable! This is one person and unfortunately we can't control it, I'm sure I can speak for the majority of us on here we do not want any of Aimees and H details of their home address or any other family addresses on this page! I hope it gets taken down very quickly x

Mar 8, 2024
I 💯fully agree with you!

I think if she makes a clap back on this then this is something we can’t pull her about as it goes against all we stand for on the page!

This page isn’t mod but surely it is an unwritten rule that you don’t go doxxing addresses and especially one where a child you accuse of not being safeguarded is present!

Some people just have no bloody sense 🙄😡 and make this page be something it wasn’t set out to be and takes it away from what the page is for - to rant and b about A.

This page definitely needs mods in my opinion.
Hopefully people can see we don’t agree with this sort of disgusting behaviour. Other users on here should not be tarred with the same brush as the odd couple of fs. They’re not hard. They’re not clever. They’re not funny. They’ve made themself look like an absolute weirdo psycho tbh.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Wouldn’t be surprised.

That just seems like a really random outburst… nothing major happened. Not that I can see but I have her blocked and skimmed the thread last night. People were just chatting amongst themselves????
I can’t see anything either I totally agree we need mods. Wouldn’t even know who to contact over it etc but it’s not good and she will clap back to it this morning. She won’t raise the fact 99.9 percent of us have commented against it but as the saying goes it is what it is we are going to have to take it on the chin because of some fools outburst for no reason xx

Mar 9, 2024
Doxing an address where a child lives is a bit low .........no matter if Shaimless doesn't safeguard her child,doesn't mean others should put her in harms way
I had no idea what the comment meant so scrolled past. However with all the comments telling Olga off for not safe guarding her child then doxxing like this...😡😡😡 Well done for picking up on it.
This is supposed to be a safe place NOT to troll, just to express our opinions and have some banter.
Please remember peeps we don't stoop to her level or play into her hands. 🦄🦋💐

Status
Not open for further replies.