Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I did see briefly the try on earlier,
Why is she buying those wrestler suits? Let’s hope she ALWAYS has trousers over them. As for the shorts 😂will she wear ankle socks pulled up with them and some sandals? She looks like she’s a labourer in a brick yard. Absolutely clueless with not an ounce of style. Maybe with a little cami top and high heel strappy sandals on holiday for a meal out but just not her wearing the ensemble 🙄

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I thought she’d already got that set up after she showed her address on a take away bag. Obviously not. I think most people have it now. I’ve got an app on my phone so I can look all around the outside of the house and I know when my husband gets back if I’m out 😂it’s great for spying with 👍🏼
@Missy someone asked about it in the comments about already having cctv and neighbourhood watch I'm surprised it's still there tbh 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why is she buying those wrestler suits? Let’s hope she ALWAYS has trousers over them. As for the shorts 😂will she wear ankle socks pulled up with them and some sandals? She looks like she’s a labourer in a brick yard. Absolutely clueless with not an ounce of style. Maybe with a little cami top and high heel strappy sandals on holiday for a meal out but just not her wearing the ensemble 🙄
No *wrestler suits* has killed me!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also, on the wrestler suit 😂😂😂😂
It has a label size 14
“I’m a 12 guysssssss” 😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Evening lovelies. Hope you're all OK. I have to agree with the them/us debate but hopefully now it's been aired that's the end of that.
Glad I've not missed much other than her cctv that she already had no? I'm 100% certain she mentioned it and I read it on TL because I remember vividly not being able to breathe about her saying she was in a neighbourhood watch 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
There’d be more camel toe on show than a Moroccan market 🤣

Mar 28, 2024
London
Good morning girls! I had 2 glasses of prosecco last night and I won't lie I feel so yuk this morning! How does she do it every night?? I was still up at 6am dogs walked, cooked breakfast on for the kids, lunches made. I wonder what's in store today. We haven't had a good old woe is me video for a while now. Get them marigolds on aimless and stare into space with your downturned mouth, while playing some bullshit about being a strong woman and just be kind. Pretty please!
Well we all know that she reads here, so incoming moaning mini video 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anyway I'm just going to leave this here... Because the caption 🤣 come on now Ariel remember not very long ago when you were Harping on and on and on and on 🤣 about how much you LOOOOVVVVVE the ocean!! 🙄🤣

Just got to work hope you have a lovely night beautiful people!! And to my fellow night owls... have a good shift!!! It'll soon be over... I hope ❤️🤣 xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-113517_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-113517_TikTok.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.