Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Canā€™t believe how slapping her hair is šŸ¤® she looks like a fat bloated mess This is supposed to be her job and she flogging haircare with dirty hair she could have even put some dry shampoo on it. She is a fing šŸ·
IMG_0586.jpeg
Smoothing filters on šŸ‘šŸ¼

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I donā€™t know who that is. Before my time šŸ•°ļø
Woe was a TikTok account that started this whole trolling saga off and is the reason for her crime reference number.
They got banned numerous times and then vanished they used to be a member on here.
They claimed to know D2 and tbh went too far at times and started insulting H and using photos of H in their videos and as their profile photo on TikTok.
They were trying to prove to Aimee that she needs to safeguard her better but the lines got blurred in my opinion and it went too far.
It became more about trolling H than calling out Aimee in my eyes.
They then vanished and nobody has heard of them for a while now.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Twice her ā€œsecurity system has went offā€ itā€™s 100% a ring door bell she has. She would have bragged about getting that put in but hasnā€™t been mentioned in months
We have a subtle alert on an app if anyone sets foot within a perimeter, itā€™s not intrusive just alerts so if we are both out we know if someone is near the house and can watch the live camera to see who it is.
God knows what system she has in place then, maybe lasers and boobytraps and all things used during the Cold War.
Sheā€™s loving it šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Someone on tiktok and on here making ludicrous claims about aimless.. its right back at the beginning of the thread šŸ„°
Weird they all left at the same time. Which makes Jo tagging them saying ā€˜nowā€™s the timeā€™ even stranger.

I dunno. I want no part but itā€™s all fing strange šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve caught the tail end of it all. Which hopefully quietens down the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.