Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Please everyone, I have googled puffy nipples and I still can’t get my head round what they are. Does anyone have an accurate description? Are they constant outy nips? Inny nips? Burger nips? Leaking nips? I’m not down with the kids I wanna be in the know

mean girls lindsay lohan crazy GIF

Mar 8, 2024
I seen that. There is no way Catpiss would be seen dead in Lidl or Aldi that’s beneath her she only buys M & S or Tesco Finest se. I shop in Lidl and Aldi regularly and I think it makes me cook from scratch a bit more as there is a lot less convenience food to buy. I love that Charlie posted her haul from there. Charlie doesn’t give a do and to me she is more relatable as a single mother. Yeah she does discuss adult things around her son but she is a better mother than her sister or her own mother ever will be. I do worry about her having an ED and wonder whether this could have been a cry for help for her mother’s attention. The situation last weekend was shocking that they left her when she wasn’t well. Aimee stubs her toe and mummy and daddy come running to help her. I do wonder if Aimee does have diagnosed additional needs at times as she has so much support and I can’t get my head around someone being that much of a pampered princess
Yeah I agree 100% about Charlie. She was getting lots of sympathy last week and I thought what they did to her was awful. Was bad enough they didn't just take some food to her and see if she needed anything. Then to post the 2 separate posts they put out, rubbing her nose in what a lovely day they'd both had. Evil witches. I really hope Charlie fs them off she clearly doesn't need them.

Puffy tits definitely wouldn't be seen in Aldi or Lidl! I can't understand why Aimee thinks she has a right to be stuck up, I mean money wise yeah she obviously has it (whose money is debatable) but as the saying goes money doesn't buy you class and she has to be one of the most classless person on that app.

Mar 8, 2024
Please everyone, I have googled puffy nipples and I still can’t get my head round what they are. Does anyone have an accurate description? Are they constant outy nips? Inny nips? Burger nips? Leaking nips? I’m not down with the kids I wanna be in the know

mean girls lindsay lohan crazy GIF
Don't I reckon next week she'd have been to the GP on AB's and it's the worst case of puffy nips they've ever seen 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Hey all, had a couple of days with my little grandaughter so not been here much.
I have just caught up from yesterday morning.
I have been a a massive fan of TL for 2 years and been here a few weeks. Not going to get into it all as most you have said everything and I can see we all want to get back to what this is about. I do have my own personal feeling on a few thing and definitely do not agree on somethings. All I will say is I saw the somewhat nasty names Jo was being called on TL, simple as that. There is a difference between not agreeing with someone and stating it respectfully and another calling someone names because u don't believe what they are saying.
From now on I think if we do get members stating they know Aimee or come with stories etc until there is some sort of proof, I'm going to just carry on and not get in with the hype. I'm not about getting into arguments or bickering with members unless someone is coming for us all as a group. Some great people on here and the banter is bloody brilliant! Spent times howling at some of ur witty comments and thats what I want to be part off.
Anyway that's all I wanted to add hope that's OK!
Bloody missed the live! I was out feeding ducks hahahaha 😆.
Hope ur all OK and we can gt back to having a bloody laugh! Much love to you all xxxx
Agree...well said... and so u/we shud hv our say.
I can understand peeps thinking we have gone over this blah blah but we just need to appreciate that some of us have busy lives/jobs so are late to the party and catching up and that's ok.
Late to the party....who am I kidding...I'm 500 pages behind as went awol 🤣🤣🤣❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
No totally agree! Poor bairn only wanted abit more chicken. I'd give my kids my last penny, I'd go without so they had everything. She must have what she needs then she gives H, so backwards x hahahaha oh yes Lidl bakery is amazing isn't it. Some lovely stuff and nice and cheap aswell, mite go tomorrow haha xxxxxx
You’re def Scottish! If you do go to Lidl bakery tomorrow you need to get the hazelnut filled chocolate doughnut it’s amazing 😍 it’s better than Nutella.

I am not ashamed to say I was like catpiss eating fluff when I ate that 🤦‍♀️ It will make your nips go puffy so please wear a bra if you are not on your own your nips will be pinging 🤣
IMG_0602.jpeg

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Agree...well said... and so u/we shud hv our say.
I can understand peeps thinking we have gone over this blah blah but we just need to appreciate that some of us have busy lives/jobs so are late to the party and catching up and that's ok.
Late to the party....who am I kidding...I'm 500 pages behind as went awol 🤣🤣🤣❤️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aw bless you! I know took me nearly 2 hours to catch up haha well i had to keep coming back to it between cleaning ha. Defo not time for a nice book at the moment haha xxxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
There’s always tomorrow’s takeaway…or Sunday’s…pretty much any day that ends in ‘y’ xx

Next prize ‘bundle’ (why is everything a frickin bundle???) contains some velour pyjama’s, half a yum nut and a purple scrunchie-all used xxx
Maybe she sells her crusty knickers online...that's why so grubby and unwashed.
Think outside the box lol 🤢🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
You’re def Scottish! If you do go to Lidl bakery tomorrow you need to get the hazelnut filled chocolate doughnut it’s amazing 😍 it’s better than Nutella.

I am not ashamed to say I was like catpiss eating fluff when I ate that 🤦‍♀️ It will make your nips go puffy so please wear a bra if you are not on your own your nips will be pinging 🤣
IMG_0602.jpeg
Hahahahaha I'm up north but not as far as that hahaha I have lots of family in Scotland though ❤ oh my son would absolutely love that! I'm defo going now the bakery has been mentioned haven't been for ages, been going to aldi. I will have a look for that 😊 xxxy

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I love Aldi and Lidl…we’ve been shopping there for years. I much prefer having the extra money to spend on a meal out with my husband and daughter and the Lidl bakery is 👌🏻 chef’s kiss. 🤢I’m sorry, you can all click ignore because I said that xx

Yeah I agree 100% about Charlie. She was getting lots of sympathy last week and I thought what they did to her was awful. Was bad enough they didn't just take some food to her and see if she needed anything. Then to post the 2 separate posts they put out, rubbing her nose in what a lovely day they'd both had. Evil witches. I really hope Charlie fs them off she clearly doesn't need them.

Puffy tits definitely wouldn't be seen in Aldi or Lidl! I can't understand why Aimee thinks she has a right to be stuck up, I mean money wise yeah she obviously has it (whose money is debatable) but as the saying goes money doesn't buy you class and she has to be one of the most classless person on that app.
Totally agree about Charlie last week was awful how many times have we seen aimless faking being unwell and mummy and daddy have done everything for her. They could have binned the day out and went and had a night at Charlie’s to cheer her up. Dental pain is horrific there is no let up. I was on antibiotics for 5 months before I had surgery to have an impacted wisdom tooth and part of my jaw taken out and I felt miserable. There has been a few times Charlie hasn’t been well but she does what any mum does and gets up goes shopping and continues to put Ralph first. He is a lovely wee boy as well. The best thing that can happen to Charlie is she meets a lovely man and creates her own wee family where she is valued cos she clearly isn’t by her mother and sister.

Money can’t buy class 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 that statement just sums Catpiss up she might have money but look at the state of her and her life. She went live today with slapping hair selling shampoo. That’s embarrassing not shopping in Aldi or Lidl just as bad as dishing up cucumber and gravy 🤮

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.