Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
That’s a lovely bit of bruising for someone who’s ‘ never had Botox’ … especially the puncture wound on the side of her snout 🐽 😂 remember ladies… it’s absolutely ok to feel your feelings this fine Saturday morning xox
She looks like she's had a bloody nose job with all the swelling at the sides! Why lie hahaha just admit it! If I had the cash I'd probably get some work done ha nothing wrong with it but just admit it! Xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My leg sleeve finished, I'm so excited haha xx
Sorry I didn’t stop and read previous posts 🙄I just saw that you’d said it’s your best friend doing it. That going to be a great day with lots of chatting 👍🏼 just don’t ram any cream filled horns or vanilla slices down yer neck like Olga does 🍩🍩🍩🍩

Mar 8, 2024
@JustForFun Morning Blobbers 🤣that’s bloody hilarious

Happy Saturday fs

My predictions for today are H is getting her ears pierced or been invited to go back to lush as no doubt Catpiss told them she was a big influencer when they made the soap last time. The way she worded it yesterday was strange like she has been invited to do something. If she does start showing her again due to a brand invite that would be shocking when all this time she has said it’s been to protect her from the trolls.

Likely go to the chicken place for lunch then it wiil be home for some mummy time/wine a

The one who called us bellends is an Arsenal fan I believe , their opinions don’t count 🤣🤣
👏👏👏👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣
Wish this had a double love button 🤣🩷

Oh no they are taking screenshots of our t cafe. 😱

Attachments

• 9C169EEF-C10C-465D-B59D-CDEC62B33090.jpeg
    9C169EEF-C10C-465D-B59D-CDEC62B33090.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 199

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Should she really be having under eye treatments when she flogs that unbelievable eye cream? 🤣 she’ll never admit it just like the sunbed saga 😂
Hope there are plenty of screenshots to use for the reports 👍🏼
What an absolute lying pig when selling skin care she not be using filters or having treatments like that as it’s FALSE ADVERTISING not to mention sunbeds 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
My moneys on slim chickens today and loads of eye fing the camera with "isn't this gorgeous" to the most tacky items available. With ymca Wendy in the back with her yellow face and bright red neck saying "isn't aimee just the most gorgeous soul" in that long drone she does!
This is hilarious cos it’s just so spot on.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Happy Saturday you bunch of bitches 😘😘😘😘🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 (just jokes) Aww Where's that tiny violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimees feeling EXHAUSTED after her busy week of doing multiple shops at M&S/Tesco, unboxing GMC se, crappy candles, showing hauls and trying on outrageous clothing, so she's "drained" .....do OFF🖕🖕🖕 AND WHEN YOU GET TO do OFF LANE, GO UP do OFF MOUNTAIN, THEN DOWN do OFF ROAD AND THEN FFFUUCCKKK OOOFFF AAGGGAAIINNNN🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕"TIRED" MY ARSE! fing HELL, SHES fING TAKING THE PISS YES? LAZY SWEATY t
Eating all them donuts must have been exhausting lol all that chewing

Mar 8, 2024
The way she bangs her brush off the make up absolutely irritates the s out of me. Think it’s cus she annoys me so much.
She looks really bad before the make up.. then she adds make up.. and her under eyes look horrific.
She always has lots going on, only see a snippet of her life blah blah blah. She has nothing else in her life so she has to create this pretend “lots going on” situation to garner sympathy. Cue the “oh Aimee well done for being there for harper, well done for taking her out, you’re amazing” se from her huns.
She’s so smug in her videos that it always baffles me how the huns don’t see it.
Caught parts of her “bundle” with the candle company, what is she laughing about? It’s not funny. I don’t get the way she does this laugh at things. The “bundle” is se. Looks so cheap. Love how it’s been put at a discount and even the price of that is high for the cheap look of the quality of it. And who in utter fs name wants an A wax melt! She is a fing wax melt. Hate the way these dickheads get bundles but they’re just se. How many gobshites are buying this box of crap cus she’s calling it her “bundle” bundle the do off aimee the stuff is se.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Sorry I didn’t stop and read previous posts 🙄I just saw that you’d said it’s your best friend doing it. That going to be a great day with lots of chatting 👍🏼 just don’t ram any cream filled horns or vanilla slices down yer neck like Olga does 🍩🍩🍩🍩
Fun fact. If u eat a vanilla slice on its side all the custard won’t spill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.