Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Someone asked her if sheā€™d had Botox in the comments, she said no. So one must assume sheā€™s had some treatment but itā€™s not Botox, because this is how she works, she will say I never said I had Botox, and she will be right she never said she did, when it comes out sheā€™s had something done.
Question needs to be, your appearance has changed, what tweakments have you had?

If she says none then it would come out sheā€™s lied when itā€™s revealed.

Master manipulator will find a way out it though

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Going all undercover like sheā€™s some sort of celebrity! All because someone saw her (I am sceptical but for no receipts reasons I have to say someone) but yet her huns forever comment where theyā€™ve seen her when sheā€™s out and she says oh you can say hi! šŸ‘‹

Weird behaviour and also the whole ā€œIā€™m not having a pity partyā€ you are though arenā€™t you? Canā€™t say I blame you, your life is literally talking to yourself in a phone! Probably tired from reading both sites every night šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Iā€™ll never understand this outfit of the day nonsense. Do these ā€˜creatorsā€™ not know that the majority of people all over the world get dressed on a daily basis? And whatā€™s with the ā€œshopping editionā€ and whatever else that they say at the end of OOTD! Everyone gets dressed to go shopping, to go to work and other normal, every day activities. Itā€™s nothing unusual and nobody cares what you wear.

If it was a special event or something like a wedding or a ball, then ok, show us your frock. But nobody cares about every day t-shirts and jeans. Itā€™s really, really weird.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Someone asked her if sheā€™d had Botox in the comments, she said no. So one must assume sheā€™s had some treatment but itā€™s not Botox, because this is how she works, she will say I never said I had Botox, and she will be right she never said she did, when it comes out sheā€™s had something done.
Hope someone asks if she has had any injectable treatments

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Iā€™m okay thank you ā¤ļøā¤ļø are you ok?
And Iā€™m guessing Chinese! Itā€™s been a while I was going to say Indian but she had that last week! So Chinese or pizza &
Iā€™ll never understand this outfit of the day nonsense. Do these ā€˜creatorsā€™ not know that the majority of people all over the world get dressed on a daily basis? And whatā€™s with the ā€œshopping editionā€ and whatever else that they say at the end of OOTD! Everyone gets dressed to go shopping, to go to work and other normal, every day activities. Itā€™s nothing unusual and nobody cares what you wear.

If it was a special event or something like a wedding or a ball, then ok, show us your frock. But nobody cares about every day t-shirts and jeans. Itā€™s really, really weird.
I always think this. Nobody gives a s what u are wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.