Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much! I'm actually doing really well, lived with it so long it's just part of me now, yes scanxiety is never good but it's actually the only time I worry waiting for results, I consider myself lucky tbh, some people don't get to live this long at stage 4 ;)🙏 Thank you so much for your lovely post ❤️💝
You are amazing. 😊❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I honestly cannot bring myself to watch boring bendy. She’s so boringggg.. even on 2x the vids go on forever. You are a star ⭐️ putting yourself through that crap. Thanks 👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣
Every other post of hers is flogging something too 🫤🙄 doesn't even switch up the sales pitch either....'i thought I'd share it with you Huns as it's such a good deal' oh yeah commission paid helps though don't it!
Makes our she's doing it as a favour 🙄 shamey has learnt from the best !

Mar 8, 2024
Someone asked her if she’d had Botox in the comments, she said no. So one must assume she’s had some treatment but it’s not Botox, because this is how she works, she will say I never said I had Botox, and she will be right she never said she did, when it comes out she’s had something done.
Fillers? Is that different? Idk I'm an old fogy 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I'm quite fortunate I don't have periods and haven't for 10 years and I've also been lucky enough to avoid the menopause too :D:D Diagnosed with stage 4 renal cell carcinoma (advanced kidney cancer) 10 years ago and been on treatment ever since, it stopped my periods and had no menopause symptoms either although my hubby would probably say I'm neurotic and a lunatic with a bad temper! 😂😂😂😂
Oh bless you Sounds like you’re kicking it’s arse love xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
No I was on pazopanib for 7 years, it's a TKI (targeted therapy in chemo tablet form designed to attack the blood cells feeding the cancer and hopefully the tumour dies) that stopped working so I'm currently on Axitinib which is another TKI in chemo tablet form. Had surgery in January this year to remove tumours in the hernia bed where my kidney used to be as they stopped responding to treatment and had a hernia repair at the same time but unfortunately it's dropped again and have a lovely swelling on my left side :oops: :cautious: Had my first scan since surgery last Thursday and waiting for scan results in May 🙏🙏:D:D
So sorry for you All the best with the result xx

Jigpaw or whatever your fecking name is, you can rim her massive hole all you want but she still ain’t going to notice you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• E8B562A4-4444-4B38-8E90-11C0EE480F9C.png
    E8B562A4-4444-4B38-8E90-11C0EE480F9C.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 124
Mar 8, 2024
STOP THE BUS the nearly 40 year old catpiss lady is taking her daughter out on her own!!! Liverpool on a Saturday riddled with Anxiety is the one in Aimees world … At this point it’s not working out the lies it’s working out what actual truths come out of her upside down mouth … At least Harper is getting out a bit now … although it’s not the usual child parent outings that make memories parks cinema picnics walks beach …. I actual don’t know not one single parent who doesn’t do these things with their children at least now and again .. strange … hopefully she gets that with Andy
Me and my adult daughter just been into the city where we live. Both said never again! C**ts everywhere! Cud have lamped some of them!
(Will get back in my menopausal box now...altho not sure what my daughter's excuse is. Like mother like daughter..🥰🤣)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly cannot bring myself to watch boring bendy. She’s so boringggg.. even on 2x the vids go on forever. You are a star ⭐️ putting yourself through that crap. Thanks 👍🏻👍🏻🤣🤣
I can’t watch gash flasher at all, not since the “aims is so kind and genuine and all that load of utter bollox. The lying she does for her is disgusting. She’s become dependent on TT sales as well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.