Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
uk
Well smack my arse and call me Shirley, she’s had pizza and co and consequently I never won my overpriced half a doughnut.

You won Aimee. Enjoy the pizza & co. I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord what a sad little life Aimee. You ruined my night completely, so you could have the pizza & co. I hope now you spend it on some lessons on grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tires on
NOW TAKE YOUR PIZZA AND CO AND GET OFF MY TIKTOK

Mar 8, 2024
Also, we know this taste testing is a load of old bollocks but seriously how and why are you "taste testing" something you have every week!!!!
The grease on that pasta lid too 😲
Afters will be 24 scones dipped in all 3 fluffs washed down with that bottle of wine she's clearly opened !
Bedtime snacks is a couple of packets of biscuits and do it let's have the cans of cocktails to wash that down 😁

Mar 8, 2024
Well my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers, it is bed time for me. This evening I will be giving thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis & the Holy Toast for :-
Not being Olga 🐽
Not being delulu & feeling the need to rim Olga’s massive hole like jigpaw does.
Not being delulu & feeling the need to buy Olga’s dutty fluff.
For Gavin’s friction burn healing up. 🌵
& last but not least, still being blessed with non puffy nips.
Amen. 🙏
Goodnight 😊❤️
Night 😘 XX

Reactions: Mrs Full Monty ✨
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well done those who called Pizza and co👏you win a bottle of kylie, pure sugar marshmallow fluff and some shiny stuff for your face 🤣
Did anyone else see the comment on her glowtion ad last night? It was something along the lines of "can I ask does it give a bit of a tin-man finish or is it just the reflection of your ring light" followed by the usual hoop licking of no hate btw absolutely love your videos!!!.... DELETED!!!! 🙈🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Have I ever told you I have extra chillies? Yes every single time you order it (which is A-LOT) you tell us every single time 😫😫

And also so much for “I don’t really want to give H takeaway two days in a row” that soon went out the window just like the men you’ve been with.

Oh and you said you needed to only put H on 3 pizza slices and garlic bread because she needed room for her chips.
Then bowls appear for the chips.
Why can’t the kid eat the pizza out the box?
So many questions
Bizzare
No need for the plate at all! She is ridiculous with plating up maccies too
I did wonder if she had read something here or TL the way she said it!
such a dick ain't she 🙄
Yeah she has read it here. Nobhead

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Well my fellow hags, haters & bridge dwellers, it is bed time for me. This evening I will be giving thanks to the baby Jebus, Fairy, Hovis & the Holy Toast for :-
Not being Olga 🐽
Not being delulu & feeling the need to rim Olga’s massive hole like jigpaw does.
Not being delulu & feeling the need to buy Olga’s dutty fluff.
For Gavin’s friction burn healing up. 🌵
& last but not least, still being blessed with non puffy nips.
Amen. 🙏
Goodnight 😊❤️
Good night my love!
Here’s to another night not being Aimee and or having puffy nips ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anyhow thought I'd refresh my profile pic it was a close call between that little red frock though 🤣🤣.. curious to see some of your favourite Shamey fits... here's a couple of mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-184855_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423-184855_Instagram.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Screenshot_20240424-142140_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-142140_TikTok.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20240425-112725_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-112725_TikTok.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20240424-142727_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-142727_TikTok.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 85
Mar 8, 2024
Also, we know this taste testing is a load of old bollocks but seriously how and why are you "taste testing" something you have every week!!!!
The grease on that pasta lid too 😲
Afters will be 24 scones dipped in all 3 fluffs washed down with that bottle of wine she's clearly opened !
Bedtime snacks is a couple of packets of biscuits and do it let's have the cans of cocktails to wash that down 😁
Why is she taste testing her pasta 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ she has extra chillies. We weren’t aware 😂😂 the same with the scones and the fluff! It looks so disgusting and she makes it look even worse

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Did anyone else see the comment on her glowtion ad last night? It was something along the lines of "can I ask does it give a bit of a tin-man finish or is it just the reflection of your ring light" followed by the usual hoop licking of no hate btw absolutely love your videos!!!.... DELETED!!!! 🙈🤣
That’s brilliant
They either really are haters and try and get an insult in without being blocked or
They’re like grandparents are. Brutally honest. Not knowing they’re being rude
“Oooh your thighs are looking big love have you thought about skipping a meal” cheers nan x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
How can she be selling that and yet selling the exact same thing by The Beauty Crop? Which is the best Olga or are they all amazing?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No I can’t stand to look for long enough lately

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Last night I’m ashamed to admit I was chewing water at the gym. I fear this has been a long term thing. I didn’t know I was doing it till last night lol. It’s when instead of sipping your drink you pour so much liquid in your mouth u have to move your mouth to be able to drink it lol. Oops.
Oh good grief, I do the exact same thing after a run. 😳
In public or with someone I sip like a lady as it’s rude to guzzle or eat and talk at the same time. It’s called manners, olga calls it being real. I call it being a trampy bag lady who has no class or manners.
Those taste tests of donuts, absolutely revolting behaviour. Such utter greed. She’s had them all before so she knows she will like them. She’ll be making cash selling her dirty pants next

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Anyhow thought I'd refresh my profile pic it was a close call between that little red frock though 🤣🤣.. curious to see some of your favourite Shamey fits... here's a couple of mine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lordy 😂 she is like an ugly version of Jane McDonald. She’s always badly dressed even when she thinks she’s looking smokin hot 😂😂😂😂 think she’s been styling herself on Gloria hunniford

Status
Not open for further replies.