Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I might pass on the fluff as I’m also wondering (like one of her huns asked ) “what does the pink vanilla taste of….” Err 😂
Can I be so cheeky and ask if you will kindly donate your fluff please 🙏🏼 I'd love so much to have a special box with 'love from Aimee' on honestly I'd be forever grateful and treasure it so much 💖🥺 I can't believe in 24hrs we can get that AND her initial melts!! What a treat packed weekend!!! 😫😫🥰🥰💖💖

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Whatatwat 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣
Just googled verisure and they are offering a video doorbell free when you have a system installed. Systems start from £279. And no, I'm not advertising for them 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240427-231008_Chrome.jpg

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So another takeaway tonight as well as last night! I honestly can’t get over the amount of takeaways they have. I know the huns always accuse people of being jealous when they call her out on the frequency of takeaways which I always find so bizarre, but I don’t know what there is to be jealous of. I could afford to eat a takeaway whenever I wanted to (if finances are what the huns are referring to by being jealous), but I prefer home cooked nutritious meals and more
importantly as a parent, it is my responsibility to ensure my children eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet. Takeaways have and always will remain a rare treat in our house.
It can’t make her feel good eating all that junk. Every week is like the festive season with her, that period between Christmas and New Year where we all over-indulge and stuff ourselves to a standstill.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Can I be so cheeky and ask if you will kindly donate your fluff please 🙏🏼 I'd love so much to have a special box with 'love from Aimee' on honestly I'd be forever grateful and treasure it so much 💖🥺 I can't believe in 24hrs we can get that AND her initial melts!! What a treat packed weekend!!! 😫😫🥰🥰💖💖
I was so tempted to say, can we not have a different initial 😂 Why the fuk would Brenda from Bolton want ‘A ‘ melts 😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I was so tempted to say, can we not have a different initial 😂 Why the fuk would Brenda from Bolton want ‘A ‘ melts 😂
Right I'm calling my case officer because how do you know where I'm from? 👀 I'm not called Brenda but I had a bad feeling someone was taking pics of my car!!! You're out of order and I'm also telling my Mum!! 😭😭😭😭

Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Nothing to add that hasn't already been said as usual!
Apart from Shamiee is a fugly t.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at every opportunity 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Me again 👋
Tried to comment more last night but it only let me do so many, says due to spamming a thread or something.
Would love to know everyone's reasons for getting blocked, mine was because I said on her GRWM live that her foundation was too orange 😂

Also, a week or so back on here, someone compared her vagina to an "empty headlock" and I just want to say thanks, I have used it at every opportunity 😂
Yeah I’ve heard of it doing that to new members weird!
Must be a new thing they’ve put in cause of all the people who join just to hurl insults at us and tell us we are meanys!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Me again 👋

An empty headlock hahahahahahahahaha

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I keep saying I need to go read from the beginning to see how this all started! I’ve missed so much! I was an avid Vav hater and only dipped my toe in to Aimless thread now and again when she came on my FYP
i heard about this site through angies live and joined straight away when I saw there was a thread of Aimee! I’ve been here since page 1/2 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I’ve been here since pretty much the start! 😂 I heard this site mentioned on angies live and joined straight away!
Was well excited to see a thread on Aimeeb

i heard about this site through angies live and joined straight away when I saw there was a thread of Aimee! I’ve been here since page 1/2 😂😂
I heard about Vavs on TL. I spectated for a bit to see if it had people with the same views as me, and pretty much TL as they don’t miss a beat. Then though do it I’m having my say. 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.