Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Gluttony!!!
I’m a strict eater, very clean with the odd bit of chocolate when I’m on blob to stop me from mass murdering.
Every fortnight we have a ‘cheat night’ on a Saturday. Mostly home cooked meal but with all the trimmings as opposed to restrict macros rest of the time. Sometimes we fancy a chippy or dominos etc. Good at the time but we always feel absolutely rotten the next day. I literally feel great getting back to strict eating and clean ingredients. You can feel what the food does to your body. Her body must work overtime to process that food. Because she’s not active what it can’t process it will store. She should maybe try feeling hunger for an hour or two.

No wonder she’s out of breath at a wee hill. Aimee you claim to be sad at the thought of not being around for H with the supposed C scare (bollocks) but you’re so unfit you can’t even run around and play with her. You’re risking your body with the se you feed it, and risking your health for vanity with a tan.
I wish I could explain how disrespectful I find your use of sun beds and my reasons why.

You’re abusing yourself. No man is. YOU are abusing you.
If your body one day fails you, you have no one to blame but yourself.
From what I see you used to care about health (not the drinking, don’t even get me started on the glorifying alcohol), what happened to you chick?
Are you ok?
Exactly how I feel. I’m not strict though, I just make a conscious effort every day and it’s hard work. I’ve seen people dying from disease caused by unhealthy lifestyles, diabetic amputations, cardiac surgery and worst of all liver problems from alcoholism.

She seems to glorify all her bad eating habits and she and her family constantly drink around the child. She’s not setting good examples to her, and she’s doing all this on a daily basis on TT. She sends out all the wrong messages. She disgusts me.
She should know better.

Mar 8, 2024
It really is vile. Even if you had a money tree in your garden, you wouldn’t want a takeaway as often as she has them.

It will all catch up with her one day. You can’t eat like you’re about to face the electric chair most days and there not be consequences.
From someone who claims to forget to eat! Ridiculous, attention seeking, greedy, selfish, bratty porker! 🤢 🐷
I think that's all...🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It really is vile. Even if you had a money tree in your garden, you wouldn’t want a takeaway as often as she has them.

It will all catch up with her one day. You can’t eat like you’re about to face the electric chair most days and there not be consequences.
She does eat like it’s her last meal ever doesn’t she 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She will be outside later showing exactly where her cameras are positioned to prove she has it, probably get her car in the photo and the child stood in the window with only her pants on as she likes to use her for content to get the pervs interested so her followers increase. If this wasn’t the case she would have deleted all previously posted half dressed photos
And how does Olga KNOW that the people who reply aren’t pervs? Just because they have a profile photo of a female doesn’t mean that’s who they are. Half her followers could be pervs. Or fellas that love to watch fat people gorging

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She does eat like it’s her last meal ever doesn’t
She does eat like it’s her last meal ever doesn’t she 😂
She certainly does. Every day is a feast.

She reminds me of people who are about to start a diet, stuffing their faces with anything they can get their hands on the day before, emptying their treat cupboard into their tummy. 😂 Been there myself tbh.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She certainly does. Every day is a feast.

She reminds me of people who are about to start a diet, stuffing their faces with anything they can get their hands on the day before, emptying their treat cupboard into their tummy. 😂 Been there myself tbh.
I’m sure most of us have and some still struggle but they don’t use it as content and they know they need to stop. It’s a very complex issue. I just hate the way she does it without a care to herself, her child or her followers. (And blocked people who still watch her 😂) it’s DISGUSTING

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I honestly never realised how much you could get delivered to your house. Starbucks etc!?!?
If I’m in the mood for one I just drive to one or walk to one of the weathers nice.
So much laziness
I live in a rural area and there is no chance of takeaways or coffee being delivered. If there was i wouldn’t have it anyway 😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
apparently LeeLee claims not to be the same one

Attachments

• IMG_2292.png
    IMG_2292.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 166
Status
Not open for further replies.