Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It'll be another takeaway cause how the hell could she be expected to cook after decluttering, boxing up s, throwing away s and moving s. Oh and Aimee you could move that sofa if you wanted but you couldn't be arsed so as usual you get someone to do it for you. I lifted a sofa up my 3 flights of stairs at home last week by myself. And I have illness that has caused weakness in my muscles. I had to take breaks but I done it cause I'm to stubborn to give in lol but you literally have to move it outside which is a couple of feet away. Lazy bone idle life sucker is what you are!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It'll be another takeaway cause how the hell could she be expected to cook after decluttering, boxing up s, throwing away s and moving s. Oh and Aimee you could move that sofa if you wanted but you couldn't be arsed so as usual you get someone to do it for you. I lifted a sofa up my 3 flights of stairs at home last week by myself. And I have illness that has caused weakness in my muscles. I had to take breaks but I done it cause I'm to stubborn to give in lol but you literally have to move it outside which is a couple of feet away. Lazy bone idle life sucker is what you are!
Well done!

I’m the same I move all sorts of furniture on my own I depend on me😂😂 and I’m stubborn and won’t give in

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well done!

I’m the same I move all sorts of furniture on my own I depend on me😂😂 and I’m stubborn and won’t give in
My dad came in the next day to help me and I was like it's done lol he said Jesus wee girl 🤣 I said I needed it done when I needed it done. I haven't time to wait hahahahaa my daughter came home from school see it upstairs in the top room (it's there for her as that room is where she does her makeup and has all her clothes and stuff) and she laughed and was just like ah she's strikes again 🤣🤣 if you can you should and if you need help by all means get it. But she literally doesn't need it

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
My dad came in the next day to help me and I was like it's done lol he said Jesus wee girl 🤣 I said I needed it done when I needed it done. I haven't time to wait hahahahaa my daughter came home from school see it upstairs in the top room (it's there for her as that room is where she does her makeup and has all her clothes and stuff) and she laughed and was just like ah she's strikes again 🤣🤣 if you can you should and if you need help by all means get it. But she literally doesn't need it
😂😂😂 I find it empowering doing things solo and like you said saves you having to wait for someone else! It’s like she said she couldn’t move the drawers then Wendy came down and said she’d move them, at 60!

Status
Not open for further replies.