Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flumpsie

Mar 8, 2024
The biggest joke was when she did an AD for Hello Fresh, I cancelled my subscription, allowing someone to advertise for them when all they “cook” is annihilated expensive beef 🥩 look Aims, even the emojis have better looking beef than you 🤣 she only mentions Fluff, the candle company and the slate lady when she is sent something for free, why can’t you mention them through kindness? Why can’t you donate some of the stuff to charity? Why are you, in a cost of living crisis, shopping every day, sometimes in shops some people only dream of going in? I ask these questions because no doubt she will be reading all this like she does with Tattle!!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The biggest joke was when she did an AD for Hello Fresh, I cancelled my subscription, allowing someone to advertise for them when all they “cook” is annihilated expensive beef 🥩 look Aims, even the emojis have better looking beef than you 🤣 she only mentions Fluff, the candle company and the slate lady when she is sent something for free, why can’t you mention them through kindness? Why can’t you donate some of the stuff to charity? Why are you, in a cost of living crisis, shopping every day, sometimes in shops some people only dream of going in? I ask these questions because no doubt she will be reading all this like she does with Tattle!!!
She’s very child like and loves wearing children’s type pyjamas and talks in a baby voice when she sees any tat saying “ooooooh look how cute is that?”
I just think Lordy it’s revolting like all the other tat she collects, buys and gets given. Where does it all go? And more importantly does she have any normal plates like grown ups have?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think it could happen, tattle will probably open up again if it doesn't go too crazy over here with creators and stans making accounts. From what I understand that's the only reason it closed and they'd be crazy to miss all the extra traffic!
I’d just love to have all likeMinded people on the same site. There must be a lot of people now who can see through this woman now 🤔

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Same day, same person. Sorry for the comment spam. I've read tattle from the start and have wanted to comment for sooooooo long! Doesn't use filters, or a slimming filter. Swear on her daughters life, pinky promise, brownies honour and all that drivel

Attachments

• Collage_2024-03-08_16_47_05.jpg
    Collage_2024-03-08_16_47_05.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 142

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Notice the green juice make an appearance when she was "choking". She's briefly taken a sip a few times in several videos . Ad pending saying she's been using it a while and she's "sin" the benefits 🙄 ai ai brainless course ya can
She’s so transparent. I think it’s sifted out the not so bright of her followers and it’s those people who tell her how wonderful she is. That green juice isn’t going to help when she’s full of chocolate, cream and take aways is it 🙄 (even though she never drinks it really)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Same day, same person. Sorry for the comment spam. I've read tattle from the start and have wanted to comment for sooooooo long! Doesn't use filters, or a slimming filter. Swear on her daughters life, pinky promise, brownies honour and all that drivel
I read them all starting from last week and found it so entertaining. Then Beefgate happened and I thought BLIMEY this is hotting up and I can’t comment 😂 it’s just got better and better 😂😂😂😂😂😂woeisme is really on one and I can only assume this is someone who is close to one of her ex’s because she or he is so confident in what they put out. They know something 😳 {eastenders end theme tune}

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree.. a year I've been reading tattle specifically her thread occasionally pop over to vavs. Imagine how many people do the same. I'm so happy I've found my people ☺️
Oh me too, it’s just fascinating isn’t it and a real time sociological and psychological analysis on how social media affects certain people. Including us who are addicted now to the unfolding drama that is all self created 😂

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Oh me too, it’s just fascinating isn’t it and a real time sociological and psychological analysis on how social media affects certain people. Including us who are addicted now to the unfolding drama that is all self created 😂
It's bonkers that she continues to live in this magical make believe world. I do feel she needs professional help. It's unhinged I would have ran a mile by now to protect my child!! No job is worth this

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's bonkers that she continues to live in this magical make believe world. I do feel she needs professional help. It's unhinged I would have ran a mile by now to protect my child!! No job is worth this
She’s not well is she? All this drama so she doesn’t have to earn money in the old fashioned way. Would be so much better for her to have routine and to leave the house to go to work. She only goes out to buy se she doesn’t need and more chocolate spread. She knows she has anxiety yet does nothing to even attempt help herself. Healthy diet, more exercise and a calm and tidy home. All the money spent on tat could have modernised her house. She’s got delusions of grandeur and a complex personality disorder. Social media is not really the best workplace for her. However it’s very entertaining and I love it. I can’t stop watching mine the hippo and the lasted remix 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
She’s not well is she? All this drama so she doesn’t have to earn money in the old fashioned way. Would be so much better for her to have routine and to leave the house to go to work. She only goes out to buy se she doesn’t need and more chocolate spread. She knows she has anxiety yet does nothing to even attempt help herself. Healthy diet, more exercise and a calm and tidy home. All the money spent on tat could have modernised her house. She’s got delusions of grandeur and a complex personality disorder. Social media is not really the best workplace for her. However it’s very entertaining and I love it. I can’t stop watching mine the hippo and the lasted remix 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And bum wipes... 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tattles filters vs no filter comparisons are hilarious! I can’t get over how different she looks in Wendy’s and Charlie’s videos yet she still sits there and insists she does not use them! Like we can see the difference Aimee 👀 😂
I wonder what it was that first led people to the fact that she’s not all she claims to be? It took me a few weeks and I just thought this woman is like a child and the dramatic pauses and constant ailments drove me mad but I missed out on the first part of her TT career

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
When I was able to comment on Tattle before I deleted my account I think my favourite Aimee F*ck Up was the Woman’s Aid saga. She made an absolute T*t of herself over that.

Although the Cat P*ss video will always be my go to when I need a laugh

I hope when she meets up with the Highland Heifer she goes clothes shopping with her because the last time she took style advice from Bitchy Beefy she told Aimee to buy a £200 dress and she looked like a piece of rolled up Gammon in it #FatBack

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Did you see the candles and wax melts the other day? Trying to pick 1 set of melts for Wendy? Give her them all for Mother’s Day, since you got them for free, do a Mother’s Day giveaway for your followers, a basket of skincare, wax etc? She must have a cupboard full of stuff. Melissa gives tons away, sent me an amazing skincare bundle for a suggestion I made.

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
All this "you've stolen a picture of a child" I know the slate lady has addressed it, but it wasn't just a photo of h it was a photo including arrrrr ralph. Did she get arrrrr Charlie's consent for that, or does arrrrr Charlie and arrrrr ralph privacy not matter? I'd be fuuuumin if someone took photos including me and my child and gifted it to someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.