Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When I was able to comment on Tattle before I deleted my account I think my favourite Aimee F*ck Up was the Woman’s Aid saga. She made an absolute T*t of herself over that.

Although the Cat P*ss video will always be my go to when I need a laugh

I hope when she meets up with the Highland Heifer she goes clothes shopping with her because the last time she took style advice from Bitchy Beefy she told Aimee to buy a £200 dress and she looked like a piece of rolled up Gammon in it #FatBack
What happened with womens aid? I can’t work it out. If anyone can do a brief synopsis of all her fibs and faux pas that would be great. SO fascinating.
I saw the whole taking her temp thing and I thought that was ludicrous and as a trained health professional I just thought this is really self indulgent and to be that sick, you would not film yourself and pretend it’s to help other people. It was all about getting sympathy.

Mar 7, 2024
I wonder what it was that first led people to the fact that she’s not all she claims to be? It took me a few weeks and I just thought this woman is like a child and the dramatic pauses and constant ailments drove me mad but I missed out on the first part of her TT career
Me dad's wedding and the unofficial bridesmaid dress saga. For weeks she was buying dresses, asked everyone which they liked best and blocked anyone that didn't choose the really 'look at me' dress that she wanted. Poor me dad's wife, bet she spent the day waiting for stroppy knickers to kick off!

Mar 7, 2024
I feel remarks like this really don’t sit right with me, I know from reading on TL that Aimee refuses to acknowledge that H may be autistic so this is designed to anger her.
As an SEN parent myself so what if she is? Is there any need to use it as an insult?
I agree that's too far. There is more than enough content with aimee, no need to bring H into it. That kid has suffered enough

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Woeisme has blocked my account, I don't follow shameless because she blocked me ages ago too 🤣 I like woeisme and what they're doing, however, they need to realise that they have here and tattle support, but posting photos of h like that and referencing autism as if it's something bad, they'll lose the support and fast. If they hate shameless that much, that's fine, but don't stoop so low to bring a child and a possible health condition into it, that's too far

Mar 7, 2024
I think it could happen, tattle will probably open up again if it doesn't go too crazy over here with creators and stans making accounts. From what I understand that's the only reason it closed and they'd be crazy to miss all the extra traffic!
I was thinking this too. If this got popular with mainly TT accounts then I think they will reopen the TT threads. Missing out on eyes on the ads....which I am NOT missing here!

Mar 7, 2024
What happened with womens aid? I can’t work it out. If anyone can do a brief synopsis of all her fibs and faux pas that would be great. SO fascinating.
I saw the whole taking her temp thing and I thought that was ludicrous and as a trained health professional I just thought this is really self indulgent and to be that sick, you would not film yourself and pretend it’s to help other people. It was all about getting sympathy.
During covid times she saw herself as the spokesperson for women. Hinted at DV with the ex hubby (H's dad). But later admitted he just shouted at her sometimes. When people started calling out her BS on TT and Tattle she announced she had been asked to write a speech at the women's aid AGM and said where and when it was being held. People called her out on it (as there was no AGM then) and she gave more lies and went coy. Suddenly it was a radio program she was doing about it. Then eventually it turned out it was a uni student asking her a few questions 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I feel remarks like this really don’t sit right with me, I know from reading on TL that Aimee refuses to acknowledge that H may be autistic so this is designed to anger her.
As an SEN parent myself so what if she is? Is there any need to use it as an insult?
Absolutely, it shouldn’t be used at all as the beef is with her mother. I think this person is so enraged with Aimee that they are willing to do anything to provoke her into making her accounts private with any photos of her daughter on them.
It’s illustrating that anyone can get the photos and do with them whatever they want.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
During covid times she saw herself as the spokesperson for women. Hinted at DV with the ex hubby (H's dad). But later admitted he just shouted at her sometimes. When people started calling out her BS on TT and Tattle she announced she had been asked to write a speech at the women's aid AGM and said where and when it was being held. People called her out on it (as there was no AGM then) and she gave more lies and went coy. Suddenly it was a radio program she was doing about it. Then eventually it turned out it was a uni student asking her a few questions 🤣
Oh I see, that makes sense. She’s really not well telling fibs like that. I suppose that’s why she leans on imaginary illness now for the sympathy. It’s actually all very sad and she’s one of many. She’s depressed and this whole saga is going to make her worse. What a strange world we live in now airing dirty laundry on a global platform. How embarrassing as well for her family (wider family as her mum and sister are all at it as well)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Absolutely, it shouldn’t be used at all as the beef is with her mother. I think this person is so enraged with Aimee that they are willing to do anything to provoke her into making her accounts private with any photos of her daughter on them.
It’s illustrating that anyone can get the photos and do with them whatever they want.
I believe that’s the point they’re trying to make, I just feel lines are getting blurred now and it’s turning into a hate campaign against an innocent child with the comments “mr. burns” and now the autism one, I feel there is plenty to go at Aimee herself for, the lies, the filter lies, the lies about exs and knocking the Halloween over in pure rage 😂 I feel that H should be left out of it now

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Me dad's wedding and the unofficial bridesmaid dress saga. For weeks she was buying dresses, asked everyone which they liked best and blocked anyone that didn't choose the really 'look at me' dress that she wanted. Poor me dad's wife, bet she spent the day waiting for stroppy knickers to kick off!
Urgh I remember that pastel monstrosity she wore for the wedding! She looked like something out of Shirley Temple On the good ship lollipop! :rolleyes: 😂 :oops: and yeah the fuss over the dresses for weeks, just to keep all her hun's on their toes and 'interested' And you're right I remember her blocking and deleting people who didn't choose the dress she wanted lol, she's an absolute brat! I reckon the dads wife despises her :ROFLMAO::LOL:

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Deffo aimee how embarrassing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_185420_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_185420_TikTok.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 277

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I believe that’s the point they’re trying to make, I just feel lines are getting blurred now and it’s turning into a hate campaign against an innocent child with the comments “mr. burns” and now the autism one, I feel there is plenty to go at Aimee herself for, the lies, the filter lies, the lies about exs and knocking the Halloween over in pure rage 😂 I feel that H should be left out of it now
Yes I hope they stop with nastiness directed at her daughter. It’s unnecessary and so unkind.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes I hope they stop with nastiness directed at her daughter. It’s unnecessary and so unkind.
It really is 😔 I think the poor child suffers enough, her hair never looks brushed, her clothes are awful all whilst Aimee is flaunting designer labels. I never thought my heart could break just looking at a child, I feel enough is enough now.

Mar 7, 2024
She's a narcissist and a professional victim but by posting pics of H on these pages it feeds into her being bullied and persecuted narrative. There is more enough evidence about aimee to fill pages, there is no need to bring H into it. Let the karma come for aimee, don't give her unnecessary ammunition for people to feel sorry for her

Status
Not open for further replies.